Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's everyones body fat %

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. Prob 12-15% atm. Diet overhaul now. Strict as ****kkkkk going forward and then, hardcore in 2019.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
22% with the submerged water test in late October. I think I’m 19% now. I hope to be 14% by my next test late January.

Machine10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer i could see abs and some veins running over them. I felt like crap though. Right now I can still see the top four but feel so much better. Summer was on a super high protein diet with nothing but veggies. Now I’m still eating healthy but will have a bunch of cheat meals a week.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EBF 12% on the cusp of having a six pack. My 34-inch-waist jeans are a little loose on me now.

carlaco

Reaction score
Hello,
Women

20-39 yrs 21-33%

40-59 yrs 23-35%

Men

20-39 yrs 8-19%

40-59 yrs 11-22%

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
14% but trying to go down by eating coconut, some what keto diet. I exercise too..

I'm okay. But want to go down 2-3 kg again

Guess a good diarrhea will do the job too, so a cheap asian restaurant is usually very reliable in this regard. Even though I always eat organic a one time slip wont damage, it only makes me bu-tt-hurt

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!