Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats a proper way to react to this...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to bad, but she is 21 yrs younger, I'm 45 and she is 24... think ok and let me know is best option and don't dwell on it. If it happens it does if it doesn't her loss.
i hope that you haven't sent the above text yet. Women (particularly this much younger) are likely even less humble. Your goal should be to project as much (or more) value than she's sold to you.
As the old saying goes... "you can't miss someone that's always there."
Her value has gone up. Don't let yours go down.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a lady out to brunch for Sunday, and this is her response...

I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
That's not even worth a response. I'd forget her.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
There are a lot of different angles you can approach this with. Most of which have already been stated, but our favorite is playing it cool and moving on.

Go with @Black Widow Void 's suggestion. That's pretty solid. Just make sure that you do make plans for that time, not just pretend you're busy.

If she has any interest in you, she will re-engage. If she still low interest and wants to play games, then you're better off with a better prospect. No time to waste on these self-entitled women.

Modern Man Advice

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

If this is true, just say “OK, perhaps another time.”

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Say nothing further - but DO make other plans. If she gives you an answer that she can meet up then I guess you can decide how you use your time at that point. If you never hear from her again then just move on without any further messages.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to bad, but she is 21 yrs younger, I'm 45 and she is 24...
Just remember, the younger they are, the higher the flake ratio...
Can't expect much from young girls like that. Expectation management 101.

Roelrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

I am in texas so everything is open to 100% capacity. Yeah we are a little different here.

Say nothing further - but DO make other plans. If she gives you an answer that she can meet up then I guess you can decide how you use your time at that point. If you never hear from her again then just move on without any further messages.
Well I already responded with, "ok just let me know" I didn't even think about "ok sounds good" I have used that in the past. But I have plans in the works for that day now...

RickTheToad

Reaction score

No worries. Take care.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

The question is why brunch?

Roelrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to be her gay friend?
Not at all, good place to have some drinks and food, it's an all around fun time. Plus I have been out with her once before so it is something different. Would of already closed the deal but got blocked by my 8 yr old daughter...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is why brunch?
Where I’m at you can’t sit down at Starbucks or McDonalds. Yet Brunch is ok where everyone is reaching in and grabbing everything and touching everything.

Sounded weird to invite a girl to brunch in COVID 19 times.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If ya snooze - Ya lose!

Look at things from an academic, athletic, or entertainer's point of view.

You've been putting in all of the necessary studies, training and practice to show what ya know and become a Star when the 'call' comes from TPTB for you to step up and Shine - What would you do or say? Would you say what she said?

Speaking personally and from experience, I would Strike While The Iron Is Hot!

She has pretty much conveyed that she's not quite 'ready to Shine'.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is almost exactly what I do, but with one slight change. I say, "Ok sounds good." Don't say "let me know" because it sounds like you are really eager. Once I say that, I consider the date 100% OFF and then I make other plans, even if the other plans are to hang out alone or with friends (assuming I can't line up a brunch date with another girl of course). If she DOES contact me and says she will take me up on the offer, my response is always, "Hey good hearing from you. I ended up making other plans but we should get together another time soon." And I don't make any specific offer. If SHE makes the offer, I'll accept. The covert communication here (which women respond very well to) is, "I'm not going to sit around and hold my time for you while you figure out your best option. Just like you, my time is valuable and I have many options too. I'm not going to get butt-hurt about it because a guy like me with options has nothing to be upset about - I simply turn my attention elsewhere to the 100000 other friends, women, and things I can do and enjoy. You missed your opportunity with me - no big deal. If you're truly interested in hanging out, and if you're lucky enough for me to extend another offer to you (note that I didn't offer her another date YET so she has no idea if it's coming), you had better clear your schedule for me as I am clearing mine for you."

Women do so much better with covert communication.

The concept of taking the offer off the table is valid. I've used it in the past with good success and it does a good job of conveying that you are not some beggar with your hand out sitting and waiting and hoping she decides to grace you with her presence as a plan-B. But the way I do it now accomplishes the same thing in a way that I like better. Honestly either method works fine and each method can work better than the other depending on the girl, the circumstances, and her level of interest.
All this strategy crap is nonsense. Just thinking about a strategy to get a girl on a date a man has already lost. Men know your value. Keep it short and simple: Looks like your schedule is up in the air, maybe some other time then. Have a good rest of the week!

This basically tells her I am not waiting for you, peace out but in a kind way. Also you are not going to reach back out ever, if she reaches out she needs to ask you out. You don't even waste time texting with her because you already lost interest in her. She has to earn time with you. If she tries to go back and forth with text conversation tell her you are tied up currently and cannot talk and if there was something she needed. Again she needs to ask you out.

I did this in high school where I asked a girl out in person who said she can't so I just said ok and kept it moving. I was the school athlete and she knew my value. I kept it cordial if I ever saw her and went along with my life. A month later she comes up to me and asks me if the offer still stands she would like to go on the date which I agreed to.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvck COVID man, I choose pvssy over COVID anytime.

Roelrr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Context? What date number is this? First? Second?
3rd date, first one was fun, 2nd one was horrible because she was obviously sick but she didn't want to reschedule with me since she had the day before, so I cut the Date short and just took her home. She blamed the vaccination, but who knows.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date, first one was fun, 2nd one was horrible because she was obviously sick but she didn't want to reschedule with me since she had the day before, so I cut the Date short and just took her home. She blamed the vaccination, but who knows.
Low interest level. Withdraw the offer and delete her number. Move on to the next.