"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Whats a proper way to react to this...

Roelrr

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Update: "I'm going to brunch with my friend Lauren but I think we're going there" so her brunch plans came through with her friend, but they are possibly going to the same place lol... atleast she will see me with someone else, that should get her head spinning and generate some competition lol

As for replying I shouldn't correct, let her head spin, or just be indifferent and say "cool"
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Roelrr

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
50
It won’t. She has low interest level.
That's what I figure, I definately won't be reaching out anymore, unless she contacts first. I know we will see eachother again just because of social circle, so I will just be indifferent
 
Top