"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Whats a proper way to react to this...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Doesn't seem to bad, but she is 21 yrs younger, I'm 45 and she is 24... think ok and let me know is best option and don't dwell on it. If it happens it does if it doesn't her loss.
i hope that you haven't sent the above text yet. Women (particularly this much younger) are likely even less humble. Your goal should be to project as much (or more) value than she's sold to you.
As the old saying goes... "you can't miss someone that's always there."
Her value has gone up. Don't let yours go down.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I asked a lady out to brunch for Sunday, and this is her response...



I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
That's not even worth a response. I'd forget her.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I asked a lady out to brunch for Sunday, and this is her response...



I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
There are a lot of different angles you can approach this with. Most of which have already been stated, but our favorite is playing it cool and moving on.

Go with @Black Widow Void 's suggestion. That's pretty solid. Just make sure that you do make plans for that time, not just pretend you're busy.

If she has any interest in you, she will re-engage. If she still low interest and wants to play games, then you're better off with a better prospect. No time to waste on these self-entitled women.

Modern Man Advice
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

If this is true, just say “OK, perhaps another time.”
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I asked a lady out to brunch for Sunday, and this is her response...



I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
Say nothing further - but DO make other plans. If she gives you an answer that she can meet up then I guess you can decide how you use your time at that point. If you never hear from her again then just move on without any further messages.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Doesn't seem to bad, but she is 21 yrs younger, I'm 45 and she is 24...
Just remember, the younger they are, the higher the flake ratio...
Can't expect much from young girls like that. Expectation management 101.
 

Roelrr

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
50
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

If this is true, just say “OK, perhaps another time.”
I am in texas so everything is open to 100% capacity. Yeah we are a little different here.

Say nothing further - but DO make other plans. If she gives you an answer that she can meet up then I guess you can decide how you use your time at that point. If you never hear from her again then just move on without any further messages.
Well I already responded with, "ok just let me know" I didn't even think about "ok sounds good" I have used that in the past. But I have plans in the works for that day now...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I asked a lady out to brunch for Sunday, and this is her response...



I understand this is low interest and she is figuring out if her current plans are going to come to fruition...

Would a correct response be " Cool, but don't worry about it, sounds like you already have plans. I'll ask someone else."

Is the best move to also go no contact? I do want to keep options open if she decides to reach out later...
No worries. Take care.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

If this is true, just say “OK, perhaps another time.”
The question is why brunch?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Roelrr

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Are you trying to be her gay friend?
Not at all, good place to have some drinks and food, it's an all around fun time. Plus I have been out with her once before so it is something different. Would of already closed the deal but got blocked by my 8 yr old daughter...
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
The question is why brunch?
Where I’m at you can’t sit down at Starbucks or McDonalds. Yet Brunch is ok where everyone is reaching in and grabbing everything and touching everything.

Sounded weird to invite a girl to brunch in COVID 19 times.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
If ya snooze - Ya lose!

Look at things from an academic, athletic, or entertainer's point of view.

You've been putting in all of the necessary studies, training and practice to show what ya know and become a Star when the 'call' comes from TPTB for you to step up and Shine - What would you do or say? Would you say what she said?

Speaking personally and from experience, I would Strike While The Iron Is Hot!

She has pretty much conveyed that she's not quite 'ready to Shine'.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
This is almost exactly what I do, but with one slight change. I say, "Ok sounds good." Don't say "let me know" because it sounds like you are really eager. Once I say that, I consider the date 100% OFF and then I make other plans, even if the other plans are to hang out alone or with friends (assuming I can't line up a brunch date with another girl of course). If she DOES contact me and says she will take me up on the offer, my response is always, "Hey good hearing from you. I ended up making other plans but we should get together another time soon." And I don't make any specific offer. If SHE makes the offer, I'll accept. The covert communication here (which women respond very well to) is, "I'm not going to sit around and hold my time for you while you figure out your best option. Just like you, my time is valuable and I have many options too. I'm not going to get butt-hurt about it because a guy like me with options has nothing to be upset about - I simply turn my attention elsewhere to the 100000 other friends, women, and things I can do and enjoy. You missed your opportunity with me - no big deal. If you're truly interested in hanging out, and if you're lucky enough for me to extend another offer to you (note that I didn't offer her another date YET so she has no idea if it's coming), you had better clear your schedule for me as I am clearing mine for you."

Women do so much better with covert communication.

The concept of taking the offer off the table is valid. I've used it in the past with good success and it does a good job of conveying that you are not some beggar with your hand out sitting and waiting and hoping she decides to grace you with her presence as a plan-B. But the way I do it now accomplishes the same thing in a way that I like better. Honestly either method works fine and each method can work better than the other depending on the girl, the circumstances, and her level of interest.
All this strategy crap is nonsense. Just thinking about a strategy to get a girl on a date a man has already lost. Men know your value. Keep it short and simple: Looks like your schedule is up in the air, maybe some other time then. Have a good rest of the week!

This basically tells her I am not waiting for you, peace out but in a kind way. Also you are not going to reach back out ever, if she reaches out she needs to ask you out. You don't even waste time texting with her because you already lost interest in her. She has to earn time with you. If she tries to go back and forth with text conversation tell her you are tied up currently and cannot talk and if there was something she needed. Again she needs to ask you out.

I did this in high school where I asked a girl out in person who said she can't so I just said ok and kept it moving. I was the school athlete and she knew my value. I kept it cordial if I ever saw her and went along with my life. A month later she comes up to me and asks me if the offer still stands she would like to go on the date which I agreed to.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You asked a lady out to brunch during COVID-19? Do they even serve brunch any more? You can’t sit inside a McDonalds anymore, yet brunch is OK? Weird.

If this is true, just say “OK, perhaps another time.”
Fvck COVID man, I choose pvssy over COVID anytime.
 

Roelrr

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Context? What date number is this? First? Second?
3rd date, first one was fun, 2nd one was horrible because she was obviously sick but she didn't want to reschedule with me since she had the day before, so I cut the Date short and just took her home. She blamed the vaccination, but who knows.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
3rd date, first one was fun, 2nd one was horrible because she was obviously sick but she didn't want to reschedule with me since she had the day before, so I cut the Date short and just took her home. She blamed the vaccination, but who knows.
Low interest level. Withdraw the offer and delete her number. Move on to the next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top