"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what's a dj behaviour durin' classes?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
hey guys, i've been always wonderin' how you think a dj behaves when he's in class... how should he sit? how much should he talk? should he chat with other people? should he keep eye contact with girls? write everythin' you can think of
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
a dj wouldn't give a shyt about this sort of stuff

just focus on the work, talk when you want to talk, sit back and enjoy the view
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Everyones different. Some are quiet , some are loud. I like to do my work then talk, but that's just me. Unless its a class participating then I'll say whatever while were workin.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
just worry about your grades

I think that you should sit tall though not to be a DJ but because it is better for your back as a plus the girls seem to like a person who stands up straight as well as sit straight too.;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you guys are all stupid!?
a DJ is confident and he lets everyone know about it. He talks to other people, esp HB's. He sits up straight, and lets nothing bother him.
He still pays attention in class, but makes tiem to work his game, even during class.

For all you that think this doesnt matter, you are wrong.

Why dont you sit like an azz, slouch, look like a scrub- then see how many HB's you get. He** you'll be lucky to get girls that rank 5
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I dunno about you guys but most of the time in my classes I'm bored out of my mind.... So i'll slouch and stick my legs out to make myself comfortable, and once the lecture gets too boring I'll just pure be checkign out chicks.
If you're doing it I'm always obvious about it, so if you are just keeping cool and aren't shooting urself in the foot by acting nervous, or saying some dumb sht or looking uncomfortable in any way, you will be able to see a girl getting horny within a minute. You can notice it in her eyes by the way she'll look at you, her mouth will only be slightly open and legs spread out a bit. Once i had a girl sitting beside me start rubbing herself and getting off cuz she was so horny!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Dukester
you guys are all stupid!?
a DJ is confident and he lets everyone know about it. He talks to other people, esp HB's. He sits up straight, and lets nothing bother him.
He still pays attention in class, but makes tiem to work his game, even during class.

For all you that think this doesnt matter, you are wrong.

Why dont you sit like an azz, slouch, look like a scrub- then see how many HB's you get. He** you'll be lucky to get girls that rank 5
Shut the **** up noobtard.

It's disrespectful to talk in class and I have enough respect for others to shut up. Anyone who is disturbing my concentration is going to hear about it. You're in class for 45 minutes. Hold your damn tongue and talk later.

I'll slouch all I want in class and still get chicks. I'll walk around naked and still get chicks. I'll walk with my head up my ass and get chicks. How about instead of spitting out everything you've read here you would take a second to think so I don't have to intervene? It's noobs like you that sicken me. Too much a chump to accept that he's still learning so he acts like he knows as if there is a shame in not knowing.

How about you work on growing some balls before spitting your filth on these boards?
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Jay-X
hey guys, i've been always wonderin' how you think a dj behaves when he's in class... how should he sit? how much should he talk? should he chat with other people? should he keep eye contact with girls? write everythin' you can think of
How should he sit? Well, whatever's comfortable. That bookholder under the seat makes a nice footrest. ;) (Sitting sideways, if allowed, can also give you dual arm rests)

You shouldn't really talk during class; Either take notes and listen, doodle, or sleep (to me, English is just naptime and a bedtime story). I understand that there are times when you can talk as much as you want, but for the most part, try not to be distruptive.

Eye contact with girls? I would say yes to the point where it's not extremely obvious to the teacher that you're not listening. Non-verbal communication is very important. Similes, winks, and kino (if she's in front of you) can all be very helpful.

Of course, if everyone's talking, join the fun.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
One more thing, the exact opposite of what I just stated also works. In my Math class, I just fùck around for the hour and I get tons of laughs. I'm not even trying to do it. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Shut the **** up noobtard.

It's disrespectful to talk in class and I have enough respect for others to shut up. Anyone who is disturbing my concentration is going to hear about it. You're in class for 45 minutes. Hold your damn tongue and talk later.

I'll slouch all I want in class and still get chicks. I'll walk around naked and still get chicks. I'll walk with my head up my ass and get chicks. How about instead of spitting out everything you've read here you would take a second to think so I don't have to intervene? It's noobs like you that sicken me. Too much a chump to accept that he's still learning so he acts like he knows as if there is a shame in not knowing.

How about you work on growing some balls before spitting your filth on these boards?
PMS?:rolleyes:
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Well, what you gotta understand is, a DJ's behavior is not set in stone. Different DJs do different things, so the most important thing is to be comfortable and be natural with your actions. Just do that and it'll be ok. Trying to emulate cool people like me isn't gonna work too well, cuz 1) the coolness just isn't there yet, and 2) it's not really you...unless you're me...which you're not..:D
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Well, what you gotta understand is, a DJ's behavior is not set in stone. Different DJs do different things, so the most important thing is to be comfortable and be natural with your actions. Just do that and it'll be ok. Trying to emulate cool people like me isn't gonna work too well, cuz 1) the coolness just isn't there yet, and 2) it's not really you...unless you're me...which you're not..:D
It's a question of respect and last I checked a DJ was a respectful person.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Your definition of respect isn't universal. Chillax on the pills yo.
It's universal. If a person loses my respect, you see what you saw above. He lied. I lost respect.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by LikRetsam
It's universal. If a person loses my respect, you see what you saw above. He lied. I lost respect.
Er...who lied. My reading comprehension is poor. :(

btw, why put your energies into ranting at him? Not everyone can earn your respect, so you're b1tching at a lot of people there, my friend. Plus, you should give people a chance. I'm sure you f-ed up before, right? And this is just a forum. It's hopeless to try to win an argument unless extreme peer pressure is on your side.

so, you know, just accept your loss and move on. You can't win them all Lik...you can't win them all...:D :cool:
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I don't lose. And how dare you suggest I don't win them all?

There is no argument here, I'm just filtering the people with opinions (wether I agree with them or not) and those talking out their asses.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top