hey guys, i've been always wonderin' how you think a dj behaves when he's in class... how should he sit? how much should he talk? should he chat with other people? should he keep eye contact with girls? write everythin' you can think of
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Shut the **** up noobtard.Originally posted by Dukester
you guys are all stupid!?
a DJ is confident and he lets everyone know about it. He talks to other people, esp HB's. He sits up straight, and lets nothing bother him.
He still pays attention in class, but makes tiem to work his game, even during class.
For all you that think this doesnt matter, you are wrong.
Why dont you sit like an azz, slouch, look like a scrub- then see how many HB's you get. He** you'll be lucky to get girls that rank 5
How should he sit? Well, whatever's comfortable. That bookholder under the seat makes a nice footrest.Originally posted by Jay-X
hey guys, i've been always wonderin' how you think a dj behaves when he's in class... how should he sit? how much should he talk? should he chat with other people? should he keep eye contact with girls? write everythin' you can think of
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
PMS?Originally posted by LikRetsam
Shut the **** up noobtard.
It's disrespectful to talk in class and I have enough respect for others to shut up. Anyone who is disturbing my concentration is going to hear about it. You're in class for 45 minutes. Hold your damn tongue and talk later.
I'll slouch all I want in class and still get chicks. I'll walk around naked and still get chicks. I'll walk with my head up my ass and get chicks. How about instead of spitting out everything you've read here you would take a second to think so I don't have to intervene? It's noobs like you that sicken me. Too much a chump to accept that he's still learning so he acts like he knows as if there is a shame in not knowing.
How about you work on growing some balls before spitting your filth on these boards?
It's a question of respect and last I checked a DJ was a respectful person.Originally posted by AFK Protector
Well, what you gotta understand is, a DJ's behavior is not set in stone. Different DJs do different things, so the most important thing is to be comfortable and be natural with your actions. Just do that and it'll be ok. Trying to emulate cool people like me isn't gonna work too well, cuz 1) the coolness just isn't there yet, and 2) it's not really you...unless you're me...which you're not..![]()
Your definition of respect isn't universal. Chillax on the pills yo.Originally posted by LikRetsam
It's a question of respect and last I checked a DJ was a respectful person.
It's universal. If a person loses my respect, you see what you saw above. He lied. I lost respect.Originally posted by AFK Protector
Your definition of respect isn't universal. Chillax on the pills yo.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Er...who lied. My reading comprehension is poor.Originally posted by LikRetsam
It's universal. If a person loses my respect, you see what you saw above. He lied. I lost respect.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.