"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What would you pros make of this?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
LOL @ bootlegger

"The student has become the teacher"

Check out that link I left you, that is such a cool post
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I read it.

It's amazing at how accurately it describes all of us AFC. That article is sooo true. And has to be done sooner or later.

This "I'll ask her next week, when the time is right" BS has got to go.




I gotta get something positive out of this. Even if it is just a lesson learned.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I got some practice in today.


I went down to speak with my instructor, and this girl was down there studying.

I took it upon myself to go talk to her. She was studying with a friend, and one thing that she always does, is she starts talking to her friend and gets off track about other things. I used to get up and leave, or pretend I didn't hear them... But today. I interrupted, and continued talking about what I wanted to talk about. "She just laughed, and apologized, and said, yeah I guess we did just kinda change the subject".

I stayed for about 25 minutes, looking over some papers our instructor gave us.

I then gathered my things, and said, "I'll see you guys in the morning". And she turned and looked and said "what, You're leaving?". I said, yeah I have some things to do today. She said "so you're not going to look over your past tests(which was what she was doing)". I said no. I'm just kinda burned out on the whole subject. She said, 'well i'll see you later'. Then I turned and left.

It was great. I left her wanting more. Instead of the other way around.

She was going to be down there for another 2 hours. But if I'm ever going to learn to walk away... This is the girl to do it to. If I can walk away from this girl... I can walk away from ANYONE.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by bootlegger
I got some practice in today.


I went down to speak with my instructor, and this girl was down there studying.

I took it upon myself to go talk to her. She was studying with a friend, and one thing that she always does, is she starts talking to her friend and gets off track about other things. I used to get up and leave, or pretend I didn't hear them... But today. I interrupted, and continued talking about what I wanted to talk about. "She just laughed, and apologized, and said, yeah I guess we did just kinda change the subject".

I stayed for about 25 minutes, looking over some papers our instructor gave us.

I then gathered my things, and said, "I'll see you guys in the morning". And she turned and looked and said "what, You're leaving?". I said, yeah I have some things to do today. She said "so you're not going to look over your past tests(which was what she was doing)". I said no. I'm just kinda burned out on the whole subject. She said, 'well i'll see you later'. Then I turned and left.

It was great. I left her wanting more. Instead of the other way around.

She was going to be down there for another 2 hours. But if I'm ever going to learn to walk away... This is the girl to do it to. If I can walk away from this girl... I can walk away from ANYONE.

You still are pursuing her!!! I'm not saying to completely ignore her, but she's just another girl now, throw her back in the sea with the rest of them. End this thread so you stop thinking about her and find new girls!!


PIMP
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I have nothing to lose though right?

I would rather be all out rejected, and told NO.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top