Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you pros make of this?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What would you pros make of this?

Originally posted by Ever onward
-She has been coming to class early to spend time with you
-she stayed after class to spend time with you (30 minutes)
-she told you flat out, TWICE, that she wasn't busy this weekend
-she wanted to know what you were doing this weekend

How much more obvious can her interest level be?

Once it's put into perspective like this.

I'm am really going to kick my ass now.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all right guys, since you say not to give up.

Tomorrow if she gives me some BS about not calling me back... My response is:
"it's no problem, but if you really want to make it up to me, have dinner with me".

If she ignores me calling her... I'll pretty much do the same thing... continue to flirt, just as long as it makes her think it doesn't bother me.

I think I'm finally getting to where I want to be... and that is in a position to just have fun with it. No more trying to read her mind, no more trying to say the right things. It's just me being me.

Reaction score
Don't 'do' dinner - that is what old folks do - do something more exciting and invigorating - an activity! She may want you because you are so knowledgable of the class topic - the only way to find out whether she has sincere interest in you is to ask her 'out' directly!

DJ Pimpsicle makes a valid point when he stated "Why did she reference her class phone list and not give you her number directly?" Unless she was expecting you to look it up on the class list and call her already without having to ask her directly for it - in other words, taking advantage that her number was already available to you and she didn't mind you calling her since she already had a rapport with you..

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put a fork in it, this chick might've had a luke warm interest at one point but I think she only see's him as a friend. Is it possible she's playing games? Maybe, but I doubt it. Often times guys want to think a girl is playing games when she's really just not interested.

Remember Don Juan's don't pursue girls, they attract them and watch the girl do all the chasing.

PIMP

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all right guys, since you say not to give up.

Tomorrow if she gives me some BS about not calling me back... My response is:
"it's no problem, but if you really want to make it up to me, have dinner with me".

If she ignores me calling her... I'll pretty much do the same thing... continue to flirt, just as long as it makes her think it doesn't bother me.

I think I'm finally getting to where I want to be... and that is in a position to just have fun with it. No more trying to read her mind, no more trying to say the right things. It's just me being me.
Sounds like you're making progress, but the dinner line sounds too formal, maybe suggest SHE take YOU to a movie....

Put a fork in it, this chick might've had a luke warm interest at one point but I think she only see's him as a friend. Is it possible she's playing games? Maybe, but I doubt it. Often times guys want to think a girl is playing games when she's really just not interested.
I think only bootlegger can decide if she has interest since none of us was there. Remember bootlegger, this is up to you if you decide to ask her out, this is your call, we don't really know what she is thinking. But remember, as someone posted earlier, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. So if you like her maybe you should go for her even if you might get rejected. Rejection feels way better than not trying and it will give you experience for the next girl you approach.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So today, she came in... AND totally ignored me. NO smiles, no eyecontact, nothing. So I let her go. I pretended she wasn't there.

Then as she was leaving, I was sitting outside waiting on my next class... and she came up to talk to me. She acted different though. She didn't sit down, she didn't make nearly as much eye contact as usual. She acted wierd at first, but I was calm, and I was ****y, and I started making her laugh, and after about 5 minutes... She was back to normal. Now only she knows what normal is.

Do you DJ's think that she was ignoring me b/c I called her and she didn't like it; b/c I'm an AFC who didn't ask her out directly and used a crutch of studying... or what?
If she didn't want my advances why does she keep putting herself in the situation to get them?

I'm not going to make a decision and try to analyze wether to ask her again or not. I'm just going to have fun with it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger

So Do you DJ's think that she was ignoring me b/c I called her and she didn't like it; b/c I'm an AFC who didn't ask her out directly and used a crutch of studying... or what?
If she didn't want my advances why does she keep putting herself in the situation to get them?
What message did you leave her? What did you say? I think she just felt akward about not returning your call. I think it's brilliant that you didn't say anything about the studying. I still wonder what her interest level is, as I said before it sounded high but maybe you made a few mistakes and now she's losing interest. By not saying anything about the studying, it's showing her that you didn't think it was a big deal. She'll start to question how interested in her you really are. Maybe she started losing interest because you came onto strong, but if she thinks she was wrong about YOUR interest level it works in your favour.

I'm sure you know how it feels when you're thinking "Is this person interested in me or not?". It feels good. But if you have no doubt that they like you then their value in your eyes decreases. You have to keep her on her toes, the more she thinks about you the better. But she should ALWAYS wonder how interested you really are. You think asking her on a date will give you away? Only if you get clingy, spend too much time with her, and make it obvious she's your only option.

I just have to warn you that she might no longer be interested in which case there's nothing you can really do. But let's assume she is interested. Continue acting c0cky & funny and making her laugh but be busy and don't hang around her so much. Put it this way, when you ask her to have coffee with you she should say yes because it will be her only oppertunity to be with you (because you've been so busy lately ;)).

I'm not going to make a decision and try to analyze wether to ask her again or not. I'm just going to have fun with it.

Play it cool, but you must ask her out on a date soon. When a girl is interested you shouldn't have much trouble getting a date. If she likes you enough she'll accept a date to shovel sh!t with you :D. Don't take dating her too seriously concentrate on being in the moment and enjoying yourselves. How long do you have before he holidays? In any case you do have her number to ask her out. I need more details :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today, she came in... AND totally ignored me. NO smiles, no eyecontact, nothing. So I let her go. I pretended she wasn't there.

Then as she was leaving, I was sitting outside waiting on my next class... and she came up to talk to me. She acted different though. She didn't sit down, she didn't make nearly as much eye contact as usual. She acted wierd at first, but I was calm, and I was ****y, and I started making her laugh, and after about 5 minutes... She was back to normal. Now only she knows what normal is.

Do you DJ's think that she was ignoring me b/c I called her and she didn't like it; b/c I'm an AFC who didn't ask her out directly and used a crutch of studying... or what?

Hehehe.... my my my. Look at this guy's mind run at twice the speed of sound, like some super micro-processor. A classic sign of AFC-itis. :p

What guys often forget is that a girl's mind is running TWICE as fast as this AFC (no offense, buddy... at least you're trying hard to improve your game) - if not even faster. And when two peoples' minds are analyzing this fast and trying to come up with little 'band-aid' actions to remedy what they think is a huge project (Christ... it's just asking a girl/guy out! :rolleyes: ) - you will smash right into a mental traffic pile-up -- at 80 miles per hour. If at least one of you stop with your incessant neuroses, the 'airwaves' would be so much clearer, and things could finally progress, instead playing mind/guessing-games til the sun goes up and down each day. :rolleyes: And since you're a man, it's YOUR job to stop 'wondering' shyt like a paranoid idiot and just do it. Don't "ask her out" (like a huge, rehearsed production), but ask her to do something with you. For example you can go:

"Hey there's this new movie out called "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. The MILF guy from American Pie is in it - he's friggin' hilarious! I'm gonna go watch it, and you can come too."

.... or something like that. Anyway, the main message is to stop being such a pile of twisted and fried nerves.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
"Hey there's this new movie out called "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. The MILF guy from American Pie is in it - he's friggin' hilarious! I'm gonna go watch it, and you can come too."
Percfect! :) Do what jake says.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
before the holidays...

I may see her tomorrow... it will be by chance. Our teacher is holding a review, we are not required to attend.

And then for the final thursday... But I will only be able to talk to her for a few minutes before.

She won't be finished with the test till about an hour after me, so there is no chance we'll be talking afterword.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more study sessions.

Ask her out on a real date that has nothing to do with school.

There is a possibility here that with the final exam coming up she is just trying to leech off you. Are you getting the good grades and she is not?

And read this article by Allen Thompson, the founder of this site. It is by far the best thing you will ever read that directly applies to your situation

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/kiss.htm

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice article. I wish I would have found it 6 weeks ago. But I made too many mistakes in the beginning. I made too many mistakes all together.

I called off the pursuit. Anything between us now, is simply for practice. Not going to ask her out again.

I'll see her Thursday morning, probably won't even talk b/c we'll just be taking a test and leaving.

I think my first problem, was falling in love with her after our first conversation.

So unless she walks up to me thursday and puts her panties in my hand. . . . . abandon ship.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bootlegger - act care free - likes it's no problem, but do NOT start ignoring her - it'll make her uncomfortable, you uncomfortable, and it would be a blatant hint that you are upset she didn't call. That will totally backfire the situation - act like usual. You may yet still have a chance with her - but really, from the onset of this situation you should have projected your interest to her better so that the situation was framed in the proper way. You waited waaaay too long to close the deal here.

Don't get down about it though - I've been here for several months and I still make mistakes in just about every facet of this stuff. It takes time and you won't change over night.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ignore her. I talked with her yesterday.

I saw her today and smiled like I was the happiest man on earth.

Then at the end of the day, I let her leave without noticing she was leaving. Usually we sit around and talk about the test, but I sat in a way that my back was turned, her and her friend came out at about the same time, and they sat down at the table behind me and talked about it, but we didn't speak.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice article. I wish I would have found it 6 weeks ago. But I made too many mistakes in the beginning. I made too many mistakes all together.

I called off the pursuit. Anything between us now, is simply for practice. Not going to ask her out again.

I'll see her Thursday morning, probably won't even talk b/c we'll just be taking a test and leaving.

I think my first problem, was falling in love with her after our first conversation.

So unless she walks up to me thursday and puts her panties in my hand. . . . . abandon ship.

Bro stop saying I wish I would known this and I wish I would've know that!!! Every DJ has to fall and get shyted on at least once before they realize how women work. I have told you already that this girl is NOT romantically interested in you. The reason she still talks to you is because of her ego. Why do you think girls tell guys that they should just be friends when they're not interested? Because the girl doesn't want to feel bad for THEMSELVES!! This girl is talking to you still because she is in the same class as you and she doesn't want to make things akward. I can assure you with 100% accuracy that once this class is over on Thrusday that you'll never hear from her again.

However this is a good learning experience for you because you are quiet the AFC. So go ahead and ask her out again, when she blows you off AGAIN take the clue and move on. Then come back to this site and start reading the Bible!

PS: The fact that she acted different at first was because she didn't know if you were going to ignore her or not since she didn't call you back and she felt akward. And the fact that she didn't bring it up herself shows that she has ZERO INTEREST

PIMP

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
I can assure you with 100% accuracy that once this class is over on Thrusday that you'll never hear from her again.

However this is a good learning experience for you because you are quiet the AFC. So go ahead and ask her out again, when she blows you off AGAIN take the clue and move on. Then come back to this site and start reading the Bible!

PS: The fact that she acted different at first was because she didn't know if you were going to ignore her or not since she didn't call you back and she felt akward. And the fact that she didn't bring it up herself shows that she has ZERO INTEREST
You are completely correct.

I blew this opportunity. And I know what I should have done differently.

I plan to read the bible beginning thursday.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man - you'll be alright. ;) Dont' worry about it so much, and consider it a learning experience, ok?

peace,

Jake.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Hey man - you'll be alright. ;) Dont' worry about it so much, and consider it a learning experience, ok?

peace,

Jake.
That's what I intend to do. Learn from it.

I will beat myself for a couple of days no matter how hard I try. But when you don't have the time to redeem yourself what more is there to do.

All I know, is that I'm tired on not being the one in POWER.

Next.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bootlegger. I can't believe your not even gonna try. She may or may not have interest in you, only she knows that. I bet I know how you are feeling right now. You're feeling like a total wuss, like you can't do anything with women right, like your not even apart of the game.....blah blah blah.

Well I know how to make that sinking feeling go away. GET REJECTED BY HER! Trust me, if you demonstrate the courage to put yourself out there and make yourself a part of the game, you will feel great no matter the outcome. You will feel like a man, believe me. Come on, you've already written her off right? You've rejected yourself for her. If she's already a lost cause, go practice with her. Try to get rejected and have fun, make her laugh and ask her out in the stupidest way possible. You'll feel awesome for not giving in to the fear. You'll feel 100 percent better about yourself so go for the rejection.

So worst case scenario.....she doesn't reject you........well I know you can deal with that.

Btw, here's an awesome post from the Bible, just for you.

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000974.html

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm getting in the right state of mind. Because I was already thinking of this.

Using this girl as practice.

Maybe even saying "I know you are sooo into me". Then letting her do the rest. Maybe it'll at least work her mind over.

Since I've found this forum, I have become one ****y bastard. I went grocery shopping tonight, just to see how many girls I could speak to, and hold eye contact longer than they do. This is gonna get fun.