Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you pros make of this?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ bootlegger

"The student has become the teacher"

Check out that link I left you, that is such a cool post

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it.

It's amazing at how accurately it describes all of us AFC. That article is sooo true. And has to be done sooner or later.

This "I'll ask her next week, when the time is right" BS has got to go.

I gotta get something positive out of this. Even if it is just a lesson learned.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some practice in today.

I went down to speak with my instructor, and this girl was down there studying.

I took it upon myself to go talk to her. She was studying with a friend, and one thing that she always does, is she starts talking to her friend and gets off track about other things. I used to get up and leave, or pretend I didn't hear them... But today. I interrupted, and continued talking about what I wanted to talk about. "She just laughed, and apologized, and said, yeah I guess we did just kinda change the subject".

I stayed for about 25 minutes, looking over some papers our instructor gave us.

I then gathered my things, and said, "I'll see you guys in the morning". And she turned and looked and said "what, You're leaving?". I said, yeah I have some things to do today. She said "so you're not going to look over your past tests(which was what she was doing)". I said no. I'm just kinda burned out on the whole subject. She said, 'well i'll see you later'. Then I turned and left.

It was great. I left her wanting more. Instead of the other way around.

She was going to be down there for another 2 hours. But if I'm ever going to learn to walk away... This is the girl to do it to. If I can walk away from this girl... I can walk away from ANYONE.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bootlegger
I got some practice in today.

I went down to speak with my instructor, and this girl was down there studying.

I took it upon myself to go talk to her. She was studying with a friend, and one thing that she always does, is she starts talking to her friend and gets off track about other things. I used to get up and leave, or pretend I didn't hear them... But today. I interrupted, and continued talking about what I wanted to talk about. "She just laughed, and apologized, and said, yeah I guess we did just kinda change the subject".

I stayed for about 25 minutes, looking over some papers our instructor gave us.

I then gathered my things, and said, "I'll see you guys in the morning". And she turned and looked and said "what, You're leaving?". I said, yeah I have some things to do today. She said "so you're not going to look over your past tests(which was what she was doing)". I said no. I'm just kinda burned out on the whole subject. She said, 'well i'll see you later'. Then I turned and left.

It was great. I left her wanting more. Instead of the other way around.

She was going to be down there for another 2 hours. But if I'm ever going to learn to walk away... This is the girl to do it to. If I can walk away from this girl... I can walk away from ANYONE.

You still are pursuing her!!! I'm not saying to completely ignore her, but she's just another girl now, throw her back in the sea with the rest of them. End this thread so you stop thinking about her and find new girls!!

PIMP

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to lose though right?

I would rather be all out rejected, and told NO.