"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What would be your advice for this depressed bloke?

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stop speaking negative even if its true. Get fighting level fit with abs. Do things that bring you joy in life. Dress well. Get your money right. Only entertain females who entertain you.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
They get comfortable in their self pity and the predictable reality it creates.
Very true. I think a lot of guys, on an unconscious level actually choose to continue to fail, they choose that reality. Because as you said, they get comfortable with that failure, and they are frightened of the success. Not the success itself maybe, but they don't know how to deal with that reality of success because they've never had it. Easier to stay on the sidelines in the comfort zone. Get out there involved, and there are all kinds of new pressures to deal with, like satisfying a woman sexually, socializing with her family and friends (if it gets that far), etc.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Well, he's only got about 10 years to right the ship cause I'm REALLY feeling the age now, just my eyes, Brain, shorter of breath, balance. Fvck man, getting Old SUCKS BALLS. Got flaked on Again tonight (but I Believe this one, she's actually a good woman in my opinion), but I got with her friend :whistle: (harry lower back but sweet succinct pvssy - EASY to eat, EASY to get her off, with fingers too (and d!ck)..I HATE difficult pvssy). Guys, my issue with the aging is girls develop bonds in sex with you, if you fvck her well, and you are close CLOSE in intimacy, I mean, Heated, and lovey hot, just connected as one, because after a Long while fvcking she And you can't help but to Feel strong emotion for one another. So when she gives All of herself to you and just loses herself to you (because you're so handsome or attractive whatever), you feel kinda guilty when you just want to move on to the next one or say you're going on a vacation (as I am) in a week and won't be able to be with her, so you just drop her after passionately fvcking her, idk you just feel kinda terrible...these FWB relationships, especially when you're getting older like I'm finally feeling my age (early 40s). I'm finally feeling "not worthy" of some women because I know I'm using them and they should be having families with a good man (not me really atm).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
he looks better than many men who fucc

i assume he didnt have playboy personality, wasnt popular, or is just dumb, although i didnt watch the video (but really how dumb can one be to make women, who arent good at anythign complex, see you as dumb, loll)



most my friends got gfs through friends/social circles except for these that are very ugly, or have bad reputation, or come from poor families and dont have good job on their own.


bad reputation is mainly shaming thing from other males

very ugly is mostly just fat dirty people who dont care about look, unless their faces are deformed, which is rare

not having good job is his only fault though
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I watched a bit of the video, and he reminded me exactly of this one American guy from Florida that came here which one of my friends worked with. We got him having a laugh. It's a socialisation issue primarily
nah not only, his position in group needs to be somewhat above average
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well, he's only got about 10 years to right the ship cause I'm REALLY feeling the age now, just my eyes, Brain, shorter of breath, balance. Fvck man, getting Old SUCKS BALLS. Got flaked on Again tonight (but I Believe this one, she's actually a good woman in my opinion), but I got with her friend :whistle: (harry lower back but sweet succinct pvssy - EASY to eat, EASY to get her off, with fingers too (and d!ck)..I HATE difficult pvssy). Guys, my issue with the aging is girls develop bonds in sex with you, if you fvck her well, and you are close CLOSE in intimacy, I mean, Heated, and lovey hot, just connected as one, because after a Long while fvcking she And you can't help but to Feel strong emotion for one another. So when she gives All of herself to you and just loses herself to you (because you're so handsome or attractive whatever), you feel kinda guilty when you just want to move on to the next one or say you're going on a vacation (as I am) in a week and won't be able to be with her, so you just drop her after passionately fvcking her, idk you just feel kinda terrible...these FWB relationships, especially when you're getting older like I'm finally feeling my age (early 40s). I'm finally feeling "not worthy" of some women because I know I'm using them and they should be having families with a good man (not me really atm).
They must think you got some good dee. As long as your mostly honest and not manipulating to get it its all good.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Another product of poor parenting...
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top