You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
They get comfortable in their self pity and the predictable reality it creates.I would seriously doubt that he's made any real effort.
Very true. I think a lot of guys, on an unconscious level actually choose to continue to fail, they choose that reality. Because as you said, they get comfortable with that failure, and they are frightened of the success. Not the success itself maybe, but they don't know how to deal with that reality of success because they've never had it. Easier to stay on the sidelines in the comfort zone. Get out there involved, and there are all kinds of new pressures to deal with, like satisfying a woman sexually, socializing with her family and friends (if it gets that far), etc.They get comfortable in their self pity and the predictable reality it creates.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
nah not only, his position in group needs to be somewhat above averageI watched a bit of the video, and he reminded me exactly of this one American guy from Florida that came here which one of my friends worked with. We got him having a laugh. It's a socialisation issue primarily
They must think you got some good dee. As long as your mostly honest and not manipulating to get it its all good.Well, he's only got about 10 years to right the ship cause I'm REALLY feeling the age now, just my eyes, Brain, shorter of breath, balance. Fvck man, getting Old SUCKS BALLS. Got flaked on Again tonight (but I Believe this one, she's actually a good woman in my opinion), but I got with her friend(harry lower back but sweet succinct pvssy - EASY to eat, EASY to get her off, with fingers too (and d!ck)..I HATE difficult pvssy). Guys, my issue with the aging is girls develop bonds in sex with you, if you fvck her well, and you are close CLOSE in intimacy, I mean, Heated, and lovey hot, just connected as one, because after a Long while fvcking she And you can't help but to Feel strong emotion for one another. So when she gives All of herself to you and just loses herself to you (because you're so handsome or attractive whatever), you feel kinda guilty when you just want to move on to the next one or say you're going on a vacation (as I am) in a week and won't be able to be with her, so you just drop her after passionately fvcking her, idk you just feel kinda terrible...these FWB relationships, especially when you're getting older like I'm finally feeling my age (early 40s). I'm finally feeling "not worthy" of some women because I know I'm using them and they should be having families with a good man (not me really atm).
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
If your "ugly" you can have a banging body and dress it well.
It's over for him.
Hes messed up in the head. But at least he had a FWB for some time.It's over for him.
Oh my, he makes Ernest Borgnine look like Chad.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.