Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women say and the truth are two separate things

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say that they are more concerned with personality than physical attractiveness. This is a complete lie. First and foremost, just like men, women are very concerned with the appearance of a man. But society has told them that by saying so, they would be considered shallow.

As men, we’re honest about what we want in a woman. Most men want a woman that has a nice body, nice tits, and a nice a$$. And a nice face doesn’t hurt either.

But to be so open about our preferences to a woman would typically lead to an instant disqualification/dealbreaker. Society is systemically teaching people to lie.

I challenged this notion that personality matters more than appearance. I took an average looking bloke, put a great bio on his profile, and tacked it on bumble. He has few likes and women generally aren’t that interested in chatting with him. I then took what in my mind is a very good looking guy, included no profile, and he had about 50 likes in three hours with an inbox filled with messages and women blowing him kisses etc.

Conclusion: don’t believe what women say, because there are societal rules dictating the interaction/perception of what they say that lead to untruth. Spend time to look good, hit the gym, wear nice clothes, have a good haircut, and if you’re online dating; take the most attractive pics possible. Don’t spend your time obsessing over your bio thinking that it will make a significant difference.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
True enough........

Nobody wants a ugly person, and why have a average looking guy if she can have a cute/hot guy?

Never understood why guys act so shocked when they find out women in fact do care about appearance, as if women shouldn't want someone attractive lol

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough........

Nobody wants a ugly person, and why have a average looking guy if she can have a cute/hot guy?

Never understood why guys act so shocked when they find out women in fact do care about appearance, as if women shouldn't want someone attractive lol
Ok, fine with that but be honest. If you want the model chick and you don't care about personality, behavior, morals, fine but don't pretend you want the chick with the morals, values. At least a guy like Hugh Hefner, name your playboy, they get a bad rap because they are chasing females. At least you know what you're getting with them. So many men get these women that want to virtue signal and pretend like they want the good guy and when they get them, all of a sudden they're not happy. It's insane.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough........

The reason that guys act so shocked is the dissonance between what women say they want and the reality of what they do.

I mean, a guy only needs to read any man forum to know, not to follow the advice of women in dating. That being said, it is quite interesting.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks absolutely play a factor, but status & wealth will always be king in my opinion.

Girls fall in love with a lifestyle, guys fall in love with a body.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality playes a role only when it comes of getting commitment and support out of a man, when it comes of having fun before their 30s women are all about looks and status.

Thats why they get railed from body builders, pushers, singers and so on their youth only to marry the average height skinnyfat beta accountant 3 seconds before hitting the wall.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve slayed 20 chicks this year, 20 new chicks, in 11 months, no recycleables/old bangs, 20 new vaginas, never stepped foot in a gym for 3 years. I have love handles and a slight beer belly. I’m not fat, I’m tall with a good frame but could do better with myself, I drinks too much. I’ll continue doing me you continue reading up on how to get girls and taking advice from basement dwellers.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve slayed 20 chicks this year, 20 new chicks, in 11 months, no recycleables/old bangs, 20 new vaginas, never stepped foot in a gym for 3 years. I have love handles and a slight beer belly. I’m not fat, I’m tall with a good frame but could do better with myself, I drinks too much. I’ll continue doing me you continue reading up on how to get girls and taking advice from basement dwellers.
Anyone can get laid from fatties :rofl::rofl:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How’d you pull that off Murk? Nice

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actions. The answer is always actions. It has been actions since the beginning of time. She can say whatever the **** she wants, but actions determine interest. Like, every time.

How are we still discussing this 2000 years later?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actions. The answer is always actions. It has been actions since the beginning of time. She can say whatever the **** she wants, but actions determine interest. Like, every time.

We’re still discussing it because there’s so many aspects in life that it’s easy to forget. And when we forget, we can be led astray. Putting in effort into things that get you nowhere rather than into the things that really matter. That’s my only point.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And btw, I’ve banged 11 different women in the past three months. Some hot. Some average. One looked good until her clothes came off. Three from internet dating sites. One was an ex girlfriend.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.
Completely different than what I’m talking about. What women talk about with each other is one thing. What they talk about with men is another.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What women want and what women need are two different set of things.

Personally I've never listened to what a woman wants.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely different than what I’m talking about. What women talk about with each other is one thing. What they talk about with men is another.
I’m just trying to get it through to people because I fell into this trap myself. Women say that personality is more important than other things. In reality, personality comes second to physical attraction. So it’s better to spend some time upgrading style, body, and confidence.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusion: don’t believe what women say, because there are societal rules dictating the interaction/perception of what they say that lead to untruth. Spend time to look good, hit the gym, wear nice clothes, have a good haircut, and if you’re online dating; take the most attractive pics possible. Don’t spend your time obsessing over your bio thinking that it will make a significant difference.
Sometimes I don't even add a bio. I do have a very good one, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference on a swipe app.