"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What women say and the truth are two separate things

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Women say that they are more concerned with personality than physical attractiveness. This is a complete lie. First and foremost, just like men, women are very concerned with the appearance of a man. But society has told them that by saying so, they would be considered shallow.

As men, we’re honest about what we want in a woman. Most men want a woman that has a nice body, nice tits, and a nice a$$. And a nice face doesn’t hurt either.

But to be so open about our preferences to a woman would typically lead to an instant disqualification/dealbreaker. Society is systemically teaching people to lie.

I challenged this notion that personality matters more than appearance. I took an average looking bloke, put a great bio on his profile, and tacked it on bumble. He has few likes and women generally aren’t that interested in chatting with him. I then took what in my mind is a very good looking guy, included no profile, and he had about 50 likes in three hours with an inbox filled with messages and women blowing him kisses etc.

Conclusion: don’t believe what women say, because there are societal rules dictating the interaction/perception of what they say that lead to untruth. Spend time to look good, hit the gym, wear nice clothes, have a good haircut, and if you’re online dating; take the most attractive pics possible. Don’t spend your time obsessing over your bio thinking that it will make a significant difference.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
True enough........

Nobody wants a ugly person, and why have a average looking guy if she can have a cute/hot guy?

Never understood why guys act so shocked when they find out women in fact do care about appearance, as if women shouldn't want someone attractive lol
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
True enough........

Nobody wants a ugly person, and why have a average looking guy if she can have a cute/hot guy?

Never understood why guys act so shocked when they find out women in fact do care about appearance, as if women shouldn't want someone attractive lol
Ok, fine with that but be honest. If you want the model chick and you don't care about personality, behavior, morals, fine but don't pretend you want the chick with the morals, values. At least a guy like Hugh Hefner, name your playboy, they get a bad rap because they are chasing females. At least you know what you're getting with them. So many men get these women that want to virtue signal and pretend like they want the good guy and when they get them, all of a sudden they're not happy. It's insane.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
True enough........

Nobody wants a ugly person, and why have a average looking guy if she can have a cute/hot guy?

Never understood why guys act so shocked when they find out women in fact do care about appearance, as if women shouldn't want someone attractive lol
The reason that guys act so shocked is the dissonance between what women say they want and the reality of what they do.

I mean, a guy only needs to read any man forum to know, not to follow the advice of women in dating. That being said, it is quite interesting.
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
Looks absolutely play a factor, but status & wealth will always be king in my opinion.

Girls fall in love with a lifestyle, guys fall in love with a body.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Personality playes a role only when it comes of getting commitment and support out of a man, when it comes of having fun before their 30s women are all about looks and status.

Thats why they get railed from body builders, pushers, singers and so on their youth only to marry the average height skinnyfat beta accountant 3 seconds before hitting the wall.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’ve slayed 20 chicks this year, 20 new chicks, in 11 months, no recycleables/old bangs, 20 new vaginas, never stepped foot in a gym for 3 years. I have love handles and a slight beer belly. I’m not fat, I’m tall with a good frame but could do better with myself, I drinks too much. I’ll continue doing me you continue reading up on how to get girls and taking advice from basement dwellers.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I’ve slayed 20 chicks this year, 20 new chicks, in 11 months, no recycleables/old bangs, 20 new vaginas, never stepped foot in a gym for 3 years. I have love handles and a slight beer belly. I’m not fat, I’m tall with a good frame but could do better with myself, I drinks too much. I’ll continue doing me you continue reading up on how to get girls and taking advice from basement dwellers.
Anyone can get laid from fatties :rofl::rofl:
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I’ve slayed 20 chicks this year, 20 new chicks, in 11 months, no recycleables/old bangs, 20 new vaginas, never stepped foot in a gym for 3 years. I have love handles and a slight beer belly. I’m not fat, I’m tall with a good frame but could do better with myself, I drinks too much. I’ll continue doing me you continue reading up on how to get girls and taking advice from basement dwellers.
How’d you pull that off Murk? Nice
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
It's actions. The answer is always actions. It has been actions since the beginning of time. She can say whatever the **** she wants, but actions determine interest. Like, every time.

How are we still discussing this 2000 years later?
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
It's actions. The answer is always actions. It has been actions since the beginning of time. She can say whatever the **** she wants, but actions determine interest. Like, every time.

How are we still discussing this 2000 years later?
We’re still discussing it because there’s so many aspects in life that it’s easy to forget. And when we forget, we can be led astray. Putting in effort into things that get you nowhere rather than into the things that really matter. That’s my only point.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
And btw, I’ve banged 11 different women in the past three months. Some hot. Some average. One looked good until her clothes came off. Three from internet dating sites. One was an ex girlfriend.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
It's actions. The answer is always actions. It has been actions since the beginning of time. She can say whatever the **** she wants, but actions determine interest. Like, every time.

How are we still discussing this 2000 years later?
This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.
Completely different than what I’m talking about. What women talk about with each other is one thing. What they talk about with men is another.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
What women want and what women need are two different set of things.

Personally I've never listened to what a woman wants.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Completely different than what I’m talking about. What women talk about with each other is one thing. What they talk about with men is another.
I’m just trying to get it through to people because I fell into this trap myself. Women say that personality is more important than other things. In reality, personality comes second to physical attraction. So it’s better to spend some time upgrading style, body, and confidence.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
Conclusion: don’t believe what women say, because there are societal rules dictating the interaction/perception of what they say that lead to untruth. Spend time to look good, hit the gym, wear nice clothes, have a good haircut, and if you’re online dating; take the most attractive pics possible. Don’t spend your time obsessing over your bio thinking that it will make a significant difference.
Sometimes I don't even add a bio. I do have a very good one, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference on a swipe app.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top