"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What women say and the truth are two separate things

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This will always be a discussion because no one wants to talk about reality. What Women talk about with each other in a closed discussion will blow you away, They talk about a the little details from c0ck, shape, size, positions, how she likes to get fvcked etc. They are very good at being pretenders about this.
Agree on that, its very hard for a man to get the truth out of them, I managed only with girls I had sex and toward whos I prenteded not to judge, actually I encouraged them to be as free as possible.

Then I heard any possible thing from hot guys who lost points cause they had a small d1ck to average guys becoming attractive only cause other girls shown interest toward them.

Some told me they liked to be spitted on the face while they fvck while others told me they masturbate watching mistreated girls and sticking vegetables in their asses.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Agree on that, its very hard for a man to get the truth out of them, I managed only with girls I had sex and toward whos I prenteded not to judge, actually I encouraged them to be as free as possible.

Then I heard any possible thing from hot guys who lost points cause they had a small d1ck to average guys becoming attractive only cause other girls shown interest toward them.

Some told me they liked to be spitted on the face while they fvck while others told me they masturbate watching mistreated girls and sticking vegetables in their asses.
Agreed, it’s only by being in relationships, open communitive ones that you will learn the true nature of women, most like being degraded, they hate the good guy. You learn this and you crack the code. Encourage open comms with all women, be confident enough to speak your mind at all times.

My problem is I’m too open, I overshare, it makes me a bit weak but also draws and warms people to me. That’s what makes me good at my job, and that is why I slay with women.
 
Top