Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women are really saying

Reaction score
some classic female lines from personal experience:

'I think that the kind of relationship we have is ideal. They mean: do something because this is not working.

'I am not ready for a relationship'. They mean: I am not ready for a relationship with YOU and I am ready to date the new guy I met.

'My friends ask me whether we are still together': They mean: I met someone else when I was out with my friends.

'I really enjoyed sex last night': They mean: you better keep it that way every single night.

'Hey I want to talk': They mean I have already made up my mind and I am breaking up with you.

'Believe me its just me its not you'. They mean: you screwed up somehow but I don’t want to tell you how exactly because I don’t care.

'I just want to be alone and have fun with my friends': They mean :I met someone recently and I want to have fun with him.

'Hey, I was wondering if you want to go to my sisters place this weekend?' This is the last time I am suggesting things to do. You better start making plans.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me its just me its not you'. They mean: you screwed up somehow but I don’t want to tell you how exactly because I don’t care.
For this one, it can be that they don't care, but it can also be that they don't want to hurt your feelings or have had a history of guys reacting poorly to them when they are honest. Most girls would rather lie and make something up in an effort to "protect your feelings" and protect themselves from a bad reaction. Really, it isn't a girl's job to help you understand what you may be doing "wrong" (there's nothing in it for them), even though I think, as men, we probably all wish they would tell us because if it really is something we are blindly repeating that will continue to plague our future relationships and interactions with women, we want to know about it so we can make improvements.

For me, this issue is the most frustrating part to getting back into dating after divorce. It's difficult to learn how to improve yourself and improve your game when women won't give you an honest reason as to why they are no longer interested. Of course, it could be caused by nothing that is your "fault" - you two just weren't compatible or she decided she liked someone else better or whatever, but either way, you'll simply never really know.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have anything in there profile that states{knight in shinning armor} which means you better make good money or have plans to buy a house.
The saying don't judge a book by it cover is in there profile, which means I'm hiding something or I have no clue what a relationship is.

Reaction score
In the end, give no flying fack what they mean or what they don't. You say and do what you wanna and move on if she doesn't at least try and work things out.
there is no work things out in a STR dude. it never happens. when I dump a girl in 3 months I don't work things out because I do not care.it is the same when the girl dumps you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. Who gives a shyte what they say when you have 3 or 4 more in rotation.
'I think that the kind of relationship we have is ideal. They mean: do something because this is not working.
No....it means that she either wants exclusiveness or you need to shake the tree and fvck her emotionally to keep her interested.

I am not ready for a relationship'. They mean: I am not ready for a relationship with YOU and I am ready to date the new guy I met.
True....and my response would be "Me either. Thats why I have been so busy. I've been dating other chicks too and I dont think its working with you but good luck tho"

My friends ask me whether we are still together': They mean: I met someone else when I was out with my friends.
No...it means she is prying to find out if you are a couple or not. My response would be "tell you friends whatever you'd like. I am happy with the way things are right now".

'Hey I want to talk': They mean I have already made up my mind and I am breaking up with you.
True.....best response is (if you know for certain things havent been great and she is getting ready to give you the break up speech "I dont have time to talk right now. I am actually running late for a date. So obviously things havent been that great between us and I was really waiting for the right time to tell you. But I hope you find what you're looking for. I am going a different direction". ALWAYS BE THE DUMPER AND NOT THE DUMPEE.

I just want to be alone and have fun with my friends': They mean :I met someone recently and I want to have fun with him.
True.....best response it to completely agree with her. "You know I have been thinking the same thing and I have met a couple of new friends that have been bugging me to hang out. I think I need to go that direction too. Take care"

At the first tiny sign that she is getting ready to dump you, pull the rug out from under her feet and mind fvck her. Not only will she be mind fvcked, but she will think "damn....he is already moving on and finding new chicks? Must be something that I overlooked about this guy. I shouldnt let him get away so easily....." and then they will actually chase you.

Dont believe me? Try it sometime.

I put more emphasis on what I say vs what she says. What she says only triggers my responses which is all I care about anyways. That was why I put in the correct responses to your stuff.

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. Who gives a shyte what they say when you have 3 or 4 more in rotation.

Dont believe me? Try it sometime.

I put more emphasis on what I say vs what she says. What she says only triggers my responses which is all I care about anyways. That was why I put in the correct responses to your stuff.
There is no such thing as a correct response. who cares about what you respond since it is over. if those responses make you feel better that is something else.

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a correct response. who cares about what you respond since it is over. if those responses make you feel better that is something else.
Oh yes there is........and the few times I've done this I've felt great. It beats being on the other side of the convo, that's for sure.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are caught off guard, just say sure, no problem and take care. No emotional response will show you really didn't care that much if she stayed, prayed or got laid. Remember, always keep your cool. After all, women work off of emotions and are trying to elicit an emotional response from you. Show no emotional response and you still walk away smelling like roses. They are thinking, albeit maybe subcontiously, WTF just happened? Turn the tables.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please just stick to the topic and make the list longer of the words uttered and what they mean by women.
And don't go all crazy, most of the time really it's just as simple as that people really just mean what they say ok.
Now go have fun with the man or woman of your life!

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would it mean when she says "our situation is foggy now"? lol! any suggestions?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever she says wheter sounds good or bad in terms of logic, always listen to your gut.

If she compliments any of your qualities but you feel an instictual discomfort, its either a trap or a trick.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would it mean when she says "our situation is foggy now"? lol! any suggestions?
tell her "I can clear that fog rather quickly" and leave. You'll find out sometime in the next couple of days what she's really feeling.

You'll either hear from her again, or not. If she comes back she'll respect you for having the cajones to leave.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
'I think that the kind of relationship we have is ideal.
“I think it’s ideal + 1.”

'I am not ready for a relationship'.
‘Who said I wanted a relationship?”

'My friends ask me whether we are still together':
‘What did you tell them?”

'I really enjoyed sex last night':
‘OK.”

'Hey I want to talk':
‘OK I’m goimg to get a pizza, you can talk on the way.”

'Believe me its just me its not you'.
I never believe anyone that says “believe me.”

'I just want to be alone and have fun with my friends':
‘Let me the days you want to have fun with your friends. I’ll call my friends, we can get together every weekend.”

'Hey, I was wondering if you want to go to my sisters place this weekend?'
‘Is she hot?”

Think the most important with girls is don’t be reactionary to their words. Flip it around back on them.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends whether its because you wont commit or she doesn't want to.
Im not suggesting it was about me, but supose its neither of those two above for sure

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
ventured out last night yes a Tuesday night - had a hilarious one - she said I looked like her driving instructor wtf man - I said well did he take you in the back seat? lol think she choked there that said I dunno why she said that to begin with.....

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you're doing it right by not giving her confirmed validation just yet. If this is early into the thing, good for you. If this is after 6 months to a year, don't string her along, clear out the "fog".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I think it’s ideal + 1.”

‘Who said I wanted a relationship?”

‘What did you tell them?”

‘OK.”

‘OK I’m goimg to get a pizza, you can talk on the way.”

I never believe anyone that says “believe me.”

‘Let me the days you want to have fun with your friends. I’ll call my friends, we can get together every weekend.”

‘Is she hot?”

Think the most important with girls is don’t be reactionary to their words. Flip it around back on them.
Pay attention ...... this ^^ is how you pass sh*t tests.

You have to not give a f*ck. It's also an act of verbal self-defense. Learn it and apply it. You can't get offended. It's weak.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting to the point im realising the more you don't give fuvk the more attention your gonna get and have fun doing it... Im venturing out solo these days it works cos you control your space.

But I tell you the less you say the more you get. They NEED to know more to get you into their frame.

Guys their moves are very subtle and timed to their satistaction you must always read them for closing the deal....didnt happen for me until the next morning ...I was drunk. A lass didn't want me to go home without a hugs and a chat...seriously I didn't give a ****e.

Next morning ...ohhhh right. never get offended with anything they say they probe you with that....I just bash it back at them with a crack and a laugh.