Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women are really saying

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't want a relationship with you.
Can I get a rain check? What am I a wal mart? She 'll call you when she's bored.
Breakup. "I'm sure you'll find someone." (I really believe this one meant, I already found someone).
**** off. What does this one mean? I thought means the opposite. You better make up with me. (I msged her the day after and it was all lovey dovey.)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao. You talk about women like they’re some dictator that you’re trying to keep pleased.

Especially that one “you’d better keep giving me good sex”

Lol. Here’s one for women to look at:

When I say “if you do that again this is over permanently” theres no hidden meaning. It means you will not see me again if you don’t lose the attitude.

Here’s one that does have a hidden meaning:
“I’m not perfect. There’s plenty of other guys in this city who I’m sure would be happy to date you if you think you’d be happier with someone else.”

Translation. Stay or go. I could care less. I’ll have already forgotten you by the time you’ve got another d!ck inside you. Matter of fact I’d rather go to the genesis open this weekend at riviera than worry about whether or not you’re happy or not.

It goes both ways. These lists of what women really mean are horsesh!t. Develop yourself, work on an abundance mentality and DARE her to walk. It’s the only way. Stop putting them on a god damned pedestal.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Lmao. You talk about women like they’re some dictator that you’re trying to keep pleased.

Especially that one “you’d better keep giving me good sex”

Lol. Here’s one for women to look at:

When I say “if you do that again this is over permanently” theres no hidden meaning. It means you will not see me again if you don’t lose the attitude.

Here’s one that does have a hidden meaning:
“I’m not perfect. There’s plenty of other guys in this city who I’m sure would be happy to date you if you think you’d be happier with someone else.”

Translation. Stay or go. I could care less. I’ll have already forgotten you by the time you’ve got another d!ck inside you. Matter of fact I’d rather go to the genesis open this weekend at riviera than worry about whether or not you’re happy or not.

It goes both ways. These lists of what women really mean are horsesh!t. Develop yourself, work on an abundance mentality and DARE her to walk. It’s the only way. Stop putting them on a god damned pedestal.
I was browsing on my phone not signed in. But I had to sign in just to give this post a like. Absolutely outstanding. I have had to use the “Do that again and we are done “ direct like 4 times in the past month with my GF. She got mad each time but you know what? She hasn’t repeated the things she did. The last time she said I was being controlling. I said “I don’t mean to be I just have boundaries. No hard feelings if you want to go find a guy with fewer boundaries than me or none at all.” This is harsh but it has to be done.