Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What we can learn from Depp v. Heard.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, the crazy one’s burn hot and fast. Their marriage was about 15 months long until divorce filing time …

When you move her in or marry her, she can’t hide the illness anymore, and that’s when the closeness and intimacy scare her enough to self sabotage the relationship by some form of abuse…

Yet to hear if a psychologist examined Johnny in depth, but I hear his childhood wasn’t that great.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple GFs ago was like this. I literally did that. She tried throwing herself in front of the door to prevent me from leaving, and also laying down behind my car to prevent me from leaving. At one point when she was really drunk she punched and kicked me in the face. She had incredible aim. At her size, it didn't even hurt, but just goes to prove that men probably get hit a lot more by women than most people think.

All women are more emotional than men and you have to get used to this, but there is a difference between a woman who is just run-of-the-mill female-emotional vs a woman who has absolute RAGE and flies off the handle. You don't want anything to do with the latter type; they are absolutely miserable human beings and cannot be fixed. Over time, the rage will get worse and they absolutely will try to ruin your life. The girl I mentioned, a year after dumping her and my going no-contact, and while she had a new boyfriend, was still trying to ruin mine by hitting up some of my single guy friends who she thought might be receptive to her based on her looks, and making outlandish and false claims about me in order to damage my reputation and/or turn them against me. Fortunately I choose my friends wisely and they ignored and blocked her so it never became an issue. But I still felt lucky I made it out without any damage from her. I was always afraid of her calling the police and making false claims against me.

My ex wife was the same way. Stayed with her for way too long. Don't make the same mistake. You can't fix them. They won't get better.
One girl I knew was such a liar that I had to cut off not just her but anyone that knew her.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the more important lessons for the average guy from this fiasco is that money and fame will not insulate you from the machinations of women who have bad intentions.At the very least it will just give you a “higher caliber” of crazy woman to deal with.They may be hotter,they may be richer,they may have a higher social standing,but they will be just as bad for you.

If Depp had the right mindset,he could have seen the signs early enough and walked,he wouldn’t have married her so quickly,he would have been able to maintain frame in the relationship better, and when that inevitably failed he would have had the wisdom to walk away and find another more suitable woman to be with before it all degenerated into the shietshow(pun intended lol)unfolding before us today.

But he instead probably ignored the glaring red flags and stuck around flogging a dead horse,trying to “make things work.”Enduring an abusive and draining relationship despite the fact that a man of his standing could have easily replaced her.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the more important lessons for the average guy from this fiasco is that money and fame will not insulate you from the machinations of women who have bad intentions.At the very least it will just give you a “higher caliber” of crazy woman to deal with.They may be hotter,they may be richer,they may have a higher social standing,but they will be just as bad for you.

If Depp had the right mindset,he could have seen the signs early enough and walked,he wouldn’t have married her so quickly,he would have been able to maintain frame in the relationship better, and when that inevitably failed he would have had the wisdom to walk away and find another more suitable woman to be with before it all degenerated into the shietshow(pun intended lol)unfolding before us today.

But he instead probably ignored the glaring red flags and stuck around flogging a dead horse,trying to “make things work.”Enduring an abusive and draining relationship despite the fact that a man of his standing could have easily replaced her.
I even believe the average man will, or better, has to come out of situations like this better. A man with Johnny Depp's status can replace her, while he hasn't learned anything.

The average man will at least be able to learn from his previous relationships (on forums like this) . But you are right, even money and fame cant buy you the right mindset yo deal with these skanks.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if Depp wins this case, they will still be battling long after this case ends. He needs to get far away from her & sort his s..t out. Some of the problems stem from alcohol & drug abuse. He was ***** whipped from the start & didn’t know it. The abuse became acceptable & normal. She’s as mad as a box of frogs but he’s no angel either. I’m on his side but can’t help feeling he brought this onto himself. No woman in the world would be worth this much aggravation.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ranger is right , things with a crazy woman never get better as a matter of fact it only gets worse. The longer you stay the more she plays with you

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all boils down to the old adage of "never stick your #### in crazy". Even a famous, universally liked, bazillionaire like Depp can have his life ruined by one crazy chick. Just think what one can do to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was a normal guy in "trying to make it work", "trying to get her to act right" - and literally fvcked up his entire life just like a normal guy. The lesson in all of this was women can be extremely dangerous. That we shouldn't deal with women who won't cooperate, who don't have the highest interest, who are too difficult or too antagonistic, there is nothing to gain. We also should not ignore or minimize red flags before any relationship. Because at least I can imagine that before they got too far into it she probably showed some selfishness, greed probably some attention whoring at his expense.

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all boils down to the old adage of "never stick your #### in crazy". Even a famous, universally liked, bazillionaire like Depp can have his life ruined by one crazy chick. Just think what one can do to you.
Sometimes you don't know they are crazy til after you get them pregnant. They play the long game to trap you.... then take you for half your sh!t while telling the world and your kids your the badguy when usually it's quite the opposite. If you leave.... it financial ruins you... if you stay it mentally destroys you..... pick your outcome. Either way... as men... we are fvcked in this kind of situation.

It's great that this **** has come to light... and hopefully carves the path better for gender neutral abuse... it works both ways.

Epi

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you don't know they are crazy til after you get them pregnant. They play the long game to trap you.... then take you for half your sh!t while telling the world and your kids your the badguy when usually it's quite the opposite. If you leave.... it financial ruins you... if you stay it mentally destroys you..... pick your outcome. Either way... as men... we are fvcked in this kind of situation.

It's great that this **** has come to light... and hopefully carves the path better for gender neutral abuse... it works both ways.

Epi
You called it "it"? Is that the society, the ex and the "flying monkeys" and others who have been swayed to work against the man?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is.....
When Johnny Depp first went up, 98% of women wanted to crucify him without evidence. They desired his career and everything lost. Amber was believed blindly initially and the man took a ton of damages. One of the biggest concerns possibly even over the accusation of domestic violence was the AGE GAP. Older women were very angry about this!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you followed any of the "Will and Jada" gossip? I was curious if you had any thoughts that you are willing to share?
I didn't follow it exactly.... but I think wills response was uncalled for. She (from what I hear) had been raking Will through the coals for a while.... imho he shoulda just left her a while back and kept his composure. What I seen when will reacted the way he did was a broken man.... former to his glory days...... a knocked down version of what will represented all because he let his woman run rampid and accepted it.

I get it tho... been there.. done that... when you feel trapped it's hard to see the forest when your standing in the trees..... once your out of the forest it's way easier to look back on it and make better decisions.

Epi

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't follow it exactly.... but I think wills response was uncalled for. She (from what I hear) had been raking Will through the coals for a while.... imho he shoulda just left her a while back and kept his composure. What I seen when will reacted the way he did was a broken man.... former to his glory days...... a knocked down version of what will represented all because he let his woman run rampid and accepted it.

I get it tho... been there.. done that... when you feel trapped it's hard to see the forest when your standing in the trees..... once your out of the forest it's way easier to look back on it and make better decisions.

Epi
He's been reduced to the average man whose overrun in his own household.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple... crazy does not get better with time. If your friends are telling you a chick is bad news... LISTEN TO THEM.

The SECOND you get a whiff that a chick is crazy... leave. If a woman ever gets to the point where things get so bad that you think you are about to lose your temper... leave.

Depp's problem here is that he tried to make something work that was NEVER going to work.

Don't try to 'help' her, don't think you can change her, making yourself miserable does not make someone happy.

When a chick loses her temper and and starts to rage against you, grab your keys... get in your car... and drive away... get a hotel room and figure out a time where you can go to the house and get your sh1t. This is where having female friends (or sister, cousin etc.) come in handy, bring them with you because you two are going to be fighting over stuff... understand that any 'stuff' you have isn't worth fighting over. Get out with as little cost as possible and be glad for your freedom.

We can all sit around and b1tch about how unfair things are... I suspect that Depp is really the victim here... but he never should have hung around this stupid situation. NOW THIS A A FACT: Your relationship chick can scream at you, throw things at you.... hitting you... she can even actually hit you. But if you hit back even ONE TIME, the court system will hold YOU accountable. Is it fair? NO IT ISN'T, but it is reality.

“He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see.” ― Ayn Rand
Love your post man wonder how this is going to pan out

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing we can learn from this is that Amber Heard will STILL be able to find someone to marry her and put up with her after this, just like how Elizabeth Holmes was able to find herself a billionaire heir husband (Bill Evans) after her Theranos debacle.

The lesson here is that men are thirsty and naive, nothing will change.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised Johnny won, glad to see men are finally starting to get some human rights back after decades of feminism

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you argue and fight on a constant basis there is NO REASON to be in a relationship with that person. It's TOXIC. Get out.

If you think this is what a relationship should be like or find yourself in these type of relationships regularly or think they are normal, they are not. Get help to determine why you are drawn to these type of relationships and what's missing in your life that makes you crave this.

Last edited: