Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What we can learn from Depp v. Heard.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple... crazy does not get better with time. If your friends are telling you a chick is bad news... LISTEN TO THEM.

The SECOND you get a whiff that a chick is crazy... leave. If a woman ever gets to the point where things get so bad that you think you are about to lose your temper... leave.

Depp's problem here is that he tried to make something work that was NEVER going to work.

Don't try to 'help' her, don't think you can change her, making yourself miserable does not make someone happy.

When a chick loses her temper and and starts to rage against you, grab your keys... get in your car... and drive away... get a hotel room and figure out a time where you can go to the house and get your sh1t. This is where having female friends (or sister, cousin etc.) come in handy, bring them with you because you two are going to be fighting over stuff... understand that any 'stuff' you have isn't worth fighting over. Get out with as little cost as possible and be glad for your freedom.

We can all sit around and b1tch about how unfair things are... I suspect that Depp is really the victim here... but he never should have hung around this stupid situation. NOW THIS A A FACT: Your relationship chick can scream at you, throw things at you.... hitting you... she can even actually hit you. But if you hit back even ONE TIME, the court system will hold YOU accountable. Is it fair? NO IT ISN'T, but it is reality.

“He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see.” ― Ayn Rand

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I will add a few social things to analyze:

1) Society continues to show us a man must go above and beyond to prove he's been abused - simply because he is a man. More often than not, a woman only has to say the words, and they are automatically made into facts and evidence.
2) Domestic abuse has no gender. And hopefully, men experiencing DV have a better sense of their worth to walk away from anything detrimental to their masculinity and bring the abuser to justice.
3) The only way to help someone is to allow that person to want the change for themselves. Do not impose your desires for change on someone who does not desire it. This is simply a losing proposition.
4) Certain women can and will ruin your life. Choose wisely and be intentional when dating because women can be a distraction and in the worst-case scenario, which for Johnny ended with his reputation, career, fatherhood, social life, you-name-it being trashed.
5) False accusations should have serious repercussions.

Modern Man Advice

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick loses her temper and and starts to rage against you, grab your keys... get in your car... and drive away
Couple GFs ago was like this. I literally did that. She tried throwing herself in front of the door to prevent me from leaving, and also laying down behind my car to prevent me from leaving. At one point when she was really drunk she punched and kicked me in the face. She had incredible aim. At her size, it didn't even hurt, but just goes to prove that men probably get hit a lot more by women than most people think.

All women are more emotional than men and you have to get used to this, but there is a difference between a woman who is just run-of-the-mill female-emotional vs a woman who has absolute RAGE and flies off the handle. You don't want anything to do with the latter type; they are absolutely miserable human beings and cannot be fixed. Over time, the rage will get worse and they absolutely will try to ruin your life. The girl I mentioned, a year after dumping her and my going no-contact, and while she had a new boyfriend, was still trying to ruin mine by hitting up some of my single guy friends who she thought might be receptive to her based on her looks, and making outlandish and false claims about me in order to damage my reputation and/or turn them against me. Fortunately I choose my friends wisely and they ignored and blocked her so it never became an issue. But I still felt lucky I made it out without any damage from her. I was always afraid of her calling the police and making false claims against me.

My ex wife was the same way. Stayed with her for way too long. Don't make the same mistake. You can't fix them. They won't get better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple GFs ago was like this. I literally did that. She tried throwing herself in front of the door to prevent me from leaving, and also laying down behind my car to prevent me from leaving. At one point when she was really drunk she punched and kicked me in the face. She had incredible aim. At her size, it didn't even hurt, but just goes to prove that men probably get hit a lot more by women than most people think.

All women are more emotional than men and you have to get used to this, but there is a difference between a woman who is just run-of-the-mill female-emotional vs a woman who has absolute RAGE and flies off the handle. You don't want anything to do with the latter type; they are absolutely miserable human beings and cannot be fixed. Over time, the rage will get worse and they absolutely will try to ruin your life. The girl I mentioned, a year after dumping her and my going no-contact, and while she had a new boyfriend, was still trying to ruin mine by hitting up some of my single guy friends who she thought might be receptive to her based on her looks, and making outlandish and false claims about me in order to damage my reputation and/or turn them against me. Fortunately I choose my friends wisely and they ignored and blocked her so it never became an issue. But I still felt lucky I made it out without any damage from her. I was always afraid of her calling the police and making false claims against me.

My ex wife was the same way. Stayed with her for way too long. Don't make the same mistake. You can't fix them. They won't get better.
I'm also aware of them trying to keep you damaged for years after the fact. They do this to fathers who are in the child support system, the mothers don't want them having joy anymore so socially they will continue to gossip and pass bad information to keep you from having good situations for yourself. The women do this thing for their ego preservation, they literally cannot stand to see you experiencing happiness and abundance. So they can keep it going on for many years after the fact.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Depp’s problem was 3-fold:

1. He married her and became legally responsible for her
2. They moved in together (obviously from number 1)
3. He didn’t get her pregnant right away; She had a baby via surrogate in 2021. Said she is both “mom and dad” to the baby girl.

In my opinion:

- If a man has to get married, the woman has to get pregnant within 12 months or should divorce.

- If a man has to be with ONE woman forever, he should live with her 4/7 days per week.

- if a woman doesn’t give NATURAL child birth by the time she is 36, she will act out in crazy ways.

Depp also said; Referring to a scene they shot in which their characters kiss in the shower, Depp recalled, “I think there was something in the kiss in the shower that was real.”

Buddy, she is an actress. An actress!! Girlfriend manipulates millions and millions of people by living out their fantasies, and gets rich and famous doing it. But for YOU she is turned on?

Come on bro.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my really good friends was dating some dumb ho who came from money, but raged against capitalism because she didn't make money as a preschool teacher. Then one day when I was out with them she got drunk and punched him. I was done with her at that point and haven't really spoken to her or him since. I was honestly done with her about 10 minutes after I met her and told him she was bad news, but he didn't listen.

He's now going to have a kid with her. I hope things do work out for him...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women do this thing for their ego preservation
This is absolutely true - but in addition to not wanting to see YOU happy, from an ego standpoint they can't handle being dumped, so if you dumped them, they make up stories in their minds about you - cheating, physical abuse... whatever it takes, and then they actually start believing in this new reality they have created for themselves because it is more comfortable for their ego than the truth - that you simply dumped them. I knew for a fact this was happening with that one girl because she told me multiple times that she "had never been dumped once in her life." Yeah RIGHT. So it's clear - she had, but had made up alternate versions of reality in which she dumped them, or they abused her etc. Yet another reason you run, not walk, when you see a girl who rages and have zero control over her emotions. A key indicator of these women is *control*. They must be in control of you and everything around them. That's a red flag to watch out for.

Billtx49

Reaction score
One thing we can learn is that many men across the societal spectrum can be hooked by a Borderline.
I’m beginning to think that very accomplished men with a higher than normal ego and self worth level like Depp are much more susceptible to the beginning stage verbal and sexual allure of these damaged women because his self worth gets falsely pumped insanely higher.
Many posts on this Forum about how to avoid these women, but bottom line, these disordered women can even fool men that have been around the block more than a few times like Depp. A man’s best chance is early ejection once his realization point is reached.

Eventually tho, there is no future personal and sexual intimacy chance with a women that tried to kill, punched you, or cut part of your finger off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely true - but in addition to not wanting to see YOU happy, from an ego standpoint they can't handle being dumped, so if you dumped them, they make up stories in their minds about you - cheating, physical abuse... whatever it takes, and then they actually start believing in this new reality they have created for themselves because it is more comfortable for their ego than the truth - that you simply dumped them. I knew for a fact this was happening with that one girl because she told me multiple times that she "had never been dumped once in her life." Yeah RIGHT. So it's clear - she had, but had made up alternate versions of reality in which she dumped them, or they abused her etc. Yet another reason you run, not walk, when you see a girl who rages and have zero control over her emotions. A key indicator of these women is *control*. They must be in control of you and everything around them. That's a red flag to watch out for.
I'm too "old" to be dealing with "control", "excesive games" or "manipulation" a huge turn off and we all know it fvcks a mans life up if he allows it. I can't even deal with partial interest.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This whole case is a really important step in the right direction for mens rights in general when it comes to false accusations. I am willing to bet Redditors are foaming at the mouth, which is just great.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing we can learn is that many men across the societal spectrum can be hooked by a Borderline.
I’m beginning to think that very accomplished men with a higher than normal ego and self worth level like Depp are much more susceptible to the beginning stage verbal and sexual allure of these damaged women because his self worth gets falsely pumped insanely higher.
Many posts on thos Forum about how to avoid these women, but bottom line, these disordered women can even fool men that have been around the block more than a few times like Depp.

Eventually tho, there is no future personal and sexual intimacy chance with a women that tried to kill, punched you, or cut part of your finger off.
Look at Will Smiths esteem. He looks like a "normal" highly affected and controlled man. Zero superstar energy of very recent. Those games they play to sink your ego and esteem to get over the top of you work very well.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Those games they play to sink your ego and esteem to get over the top of you work very well.
Yep, that’s the eventual result if a man doesn’t bail out soon enough. Their act is powerful enough to make a man publicly embarrass himself on national TV with a Slap event …

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that’s the eventual result if a man doesn’t bail out soon enough. Their act is powerful enough to make a man publicly embarrass himself on national TV with a Slap event …
That particular man is a shell of himself. His ego keeps him stuck in there, it knows it can win her over. It's brilliant, it's masterful. I fully understand his position. While she opens his skull in front of the world and feeds him his brains like hannibal lectar.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet Johnny's girl fuhked really good. ;-)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some women are just crazy and you should stay away from them not put a ring on it.

Also, if you are constantly arguing and fighting with a woman that IS NOT A NORMAL OR HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. It's TOXIC. Sometimes I think guys like the drama as much or more than women.

Get out of it ASAP before you get dragged through the mid and endless drama.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you let a woman talk down on you its already over before it starts.
Yep... when you lose the respect of a woman you are on your way out. The ONLY way to get this back is to leave... and if she still wants you she will come back and be better behaved. Trying to put a woman 'in her place', or respond to her disrespect with anger only make things worst.

When you do this you MUST have the mindset that you are DONE. This is why many men get into these situations where they try to make things work because deep down sub-consciously the man knows if he walks away he's done... and they don't want things to be 'done'.

When a woman begins to disrespect you, there is only a 20% chance that you can get it back, 80% of the time NOTHING you do or don't do will work. The biggest fvcking con in the world is marriage counselors. You can not demand respect... you can only earn it... if you hang around and tolerate disrespect then you don't have any respect for yourself. If you don't respect yourself, how can you expect others to respect you?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... when you lose the respect of a woman you are on your way out. The ONLY way to get this back is to leave... and if she still wants you she will come back and be better behaved. Trying to put a woman 'in her place', or respond to her disrespect with anger only make things worst.
This is all true but I want to bring up an opinion of mine which is that in most cases, a man's actions will cause a woman to lose respect for him and as a result, she will begin acting disrespectful to him. This is especially true with blue pill guys, or guys who haven't yet fully learned RP and how to handle women perfectly... like how not to get dragged down into arguments/fights/debates/circular-discussions while still listening to her and stating your point, as well as how to employ silence and distance. On the other hand, I firmly believe that when it comes to crazy women with rage/control issues, their disrespecting you does not originate from something you did causing them to lose respect for you nor does it mean they don't have respect for you; it is simply something they do to everyone close to them as a manifestation of their own internal emotions that they are unable to control. I know this might sound strange but another way of putting it is that a woman acting disrespectful toward you doesn't necessarily mean she has lost respect for you. Of course, if you tolerate the disrespectful behavior, then yes of course she will then also lose respect for you. Women also like to test men to see where the line is and to feel their strength; it helps them trust the man.

But at the end of the day:
- If she is acting disrespectful because she has lost respect for you, the proper action is to walk away.
- If she is acting disrespectful because she has mental problems but still has respect for you, the proper action is to walk away

The only reason I bring this up is because if you walk away from a crazy woman who acted disrespectful to you (the first and EVERY time she does it), she will beg you back like crazy. The girl I dated would have photos of us together printed and attach them to five-page hand-written letters and send them in the mail to me since I had blocked her on text, phone, social media, etc. The letters would go on and on about how I'm the most amazing man she has ever dated and that I'm perfect for her and that she knows we can make it work and that she knows he has things to work on herself and that she will get counseling and make changes blah blah blah. I'd never seen anything like it. YET, when I took her back, in days to weeks, she would have an episode and disrespect me again, which would cause me to respond the same away and walk away from her. Nothing ever changed for more than days or weeks. Women like this do NOT change, but there is a difference between them, and a woman who just needs to know your boundaries and will honor them once she understands them.

So some women just need to understand where your line is, and unless you walk away and ensure she knows you will never look back, then she will never truly know where your line is. This is why my advice, and how I operate, is that you should give all women one, maybe two chances before walking away for good and not going back no matter how much she begs or how hot she is or how amazing the sex is. But it depends on the severity of her disrespect too. But if the disrespect wasn't awful, I really believe giving her one chance after you walk away is necessary if she is someone you want to keep seeing; she needs that to understand where your line is and that you mean business. Another one or more violations and then you just need to accept that she either doesn't respect you, or she is a crazy b*tch who will forever be unable to control her emotions, just like Amber Heard.