Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your single best improvement point that increased your success with women?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJs

I’m very curious, if you were to pick your single most important improvement point that made you more successful with women, which one would it be?

Let’s see if we can get an interesting discussion going with some good examples.

Regards,
/European

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greater social skills and increased knowledge about women has done it for me. All of the other things related to looks(clothes, physique) and money helped but not like improving social skills and knowledge about women. Its probably a 70/30 split.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main improvement that will get me a lot of girls is being able to spot IOIs mid conversation, usually i don't realize which approaches are going really really well until after the fact when i think back on it. So there's lots of girls i don't bother getting the number for because they seem clearly uninterested...

...until i think about it later and realize something they said is a really strong IOI i didn't notice when i had no time to think

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I did read a lot and realized women are shallow and will always branch swing for someone with bigger LMS, so theres nothing to worry about, as we will be all cheated on in the end. You also can have sex with unattractive women risk free

My abs have abs.
Pic or i call bs lol

TheProspect

Reaction score
I’m very curious, if you were to pick your single most important improvement point that made you more successful with women, which one would it be?

Let’s see if we can get an interesting discussion going with some good examples.

Regards,
/European
Emotional intelligence. Improved every area of my life significantly.

Thanks for making me regret the chocolate ice cream I just ate,

Off to do cardio now to keep up with Guru.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 160 lbs soak and wet, good job.

Come back at me at 200+ lbs.
My weight fluctuates quite a bit depending on where I want to be. I haven't been 160 since I was 16 I think though. I'm probably closer to 175. Not huge, but at 6% bf, it still is something to brag about :D :D :D

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My weight fluctuates quite a bit depending on where I want to be. I haven't been 160 since I was 16 I think though. I'm probably closer to 175. Not huge, but at 6% bf, it still is something to brag about :D :D :D
6% is quite a claim. Burden of proof falls upon you.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not giving a **** and always escalate to sex if you can on a first date. You might never see her again.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choosing women who would be most likely into me.

In my 20’s I approached the wrong kind of women. Every guy has a niche. You have to find that niche
But what if your natural "niche" is limited to fat chicks?