Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my breaking point was a girlfriend who went dominant and controlling after about two years into the relationship. i was in constant power struggles with her. i felt like i'm doing something wrong and that i was on a way to lose my manhood. so i landed here in the first place

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a devastating break up with an LTR of 6 years. Miss her.... still. I was good with women before, and I’m still good with women now. I’m just really picky and usually see thru their weird female bull****. So they never make it to the LTR stage with me... until that last one. Then I figured there was a piece of this missing. I HATE unsolved puzzles. Or problems with no solutions. Then I stumbled across TRP. Written by rollo, who mentioned this mind **** of a forum. Everything clicked.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.
Describe? What about it was you?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It was a steady but slow process of eliminating false data first so true data could go in deep.
It’s not ending even now. It’s just different. I’m out of the feminine imperative and society as a whole. They are both connected.

You can’t separate the feminine imperative from the social structure because they are synonymous.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a long winded process for me... My red pill journey started out by questioning reality after November 2016 and I went down the rabbit hole of the red pill from there. I watched women I respected being poisoned by feminism and turned into harpies. I watched science being poisoned by intersectionality... I was done.

The DJ mentality came later. I realized that the "equity" approach is a one-way ticket to nowhere with women and being a nice guy gets you nothing at all. There's also the observation that women are more interested in being objectified for their own gratification than they are in being adored. Reading The Rational Male was just the nail in the coffin. Most of the red pill material didn't so much teach me something new as it did put into words that which I already knew to be true.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly zen and spiritual books. I don't remember exactly. But they are mostly the same in that they deliver the same messages.
Big second on that one.

Zen has been extremely revealing to me, I can't recommend it enough because it fosters the exact mentality you need to get out of your head and start living your life.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe? What about it was you?
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to coooerate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to cooperate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.
Yes. I just don't desire her anymore. I've got a better deal now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In my marriage when I noticed that things seemed wrong. Out of place.

I went from rogue to a position where I thought I was suppose to be ultra responsible and it’s true, you should be responsible and be a man.

But I had some serious belief issues that were incorrect and served the feminine plantation. I started turning on my own about 15 years ago. Before all the red pill stuff. I started positioning myself back into authority. Women do not want to give up that plantation position over their cuck.

The rest is not for the forum. I was mentored by one man on here and one in my real life. Neither grew up in western civilization. That finished me off and completed the restoration of myself.

Western civilization is a dream world. It’s fake.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Break point was around one year ago even i’ve ”been in the game” over 10 years minus 3-5 years LTR:s. Around 1 year i ago i swallod the red pill after one messed up situation. Before that ive known game and been able to get women but my problems came in when trying keeping them around. Mostly thru needy behaviour, the better women i got the more scarcity arriwed.

i remember being 19 and dreaming about having 3 girls at the same time who i can spend time and have sex with. Now when im 30, red pilled, had that, women are no way near that important and i only value women that bring something extra to my life besides sex and company.

nomorebetaBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went through mine and posted my cringe story about it. I had ****ty experiences years ago that led me to read some things and make SOME improvements which helped me do a bit better in recent years but really, I'm still not very good at it. After what I just went through, I realized I can't keep going on like this. Wish I had found this place a year ago and armed myself with the tools to handle that situation properly.