What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly zen and spiritual books. I don't remember exactly. But they are mostly the same in that they deliver the same messages.
Big second on that one.

Zen has been extremely revealing to me, I can't recommend it enough because it fosters the exact mentality you need to get out of your head and start living your life.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No single breaking point that I can recall. It's never worked like that for me.

It is a constant daily struggle to kill the nice guy within. I have myself to contend with, but I get the feeling that the majority of people with whom I interact daily are outright opposed to the DJ mindset that I think-breathe-live. I do the best that I can to balance it all out and sometimes I take steps back.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe? What about it was you?
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to coooerate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to cooperate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.
Yes. I just don't desire her anymore. I've got a better deal now.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You