Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a woman who had friendzoned me and her reaction was not what I what I expected. I also watched feminism turn same previously cool chick into a bitter entitled ****.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's breaking point, when they realized that being a nice guy was getting them no sex...? was it when u got dumped by a girl, or u just woke up one day and realized that jerks win or? i think my switch to DJ life occured when my last girl dumped me and it hurt like hell, and i guess i got a little bit cold and bitter (ok maybe a lot) in a good way, so im trying not to let my heart be hurt like that again, so i realized that i HAD to switch to avoid pain......or be sh$t upon as usual.....im just trying to find out what drove people to this lifestyle......?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade
I always got sex during college, but when I was 27 and out of college, I met this girl who made me change my dating skills and had to become an SOB to fvck her. I did it, but I broke the relationship like a donkey and I was not interested in ending it. I actually wanted to marry her. I just couldn't take all the **** testing. So, I became a soulless MF. What is taught here is very useful. However, I became too much of an alpha soulless MF. I didnt need to break the relationship. Ever since I did it has been my way or no way.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Constantly had girls agree to dates online then they would flake on me, or just ghost.

I discovered how evil some women can be online, sometimes they just block you in the middle of a conversation.

I hated how men were seen as disposable online.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why men should not do it.

The online game is rigged to give women attention, and all the power.

I understand Bumble , the women have to come to you. It may be better.
If you got a good enough image a ton of OLD hits turn to lays.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
got tired of gettin cheated on , was dealin with this chick recently that i let move into my crib which was actually my brothers crib at the time , she ended up giving off vibes of liking him and didnt really care if i noticed or not. or maybe she just thought i was stupid. anyways this chicks mother kicked her out and i let her stay wit me . when we moved out she proceeded to eye**** the teenagers in the new apt complex she didnt know that i was watchin and noticed it , she even sent vibes to the next door neighbor and then i finally found out she cheated. my baby momma cheated but i never caught her or got her to confess , the thing is no matter what you do or how good you are to these chicks , they are most definitely gonna lie to you and **** whoever they want to

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been very keen on observing behavior ever since I was a little kid, being that my brother was mentally disabled and I constantly had to watch him.

One of the things that always bothered me was how little attention every other girl got outside of the smoke shows, throughout elementary specifically, I watched a couple women get completely ignored on the playground and what not... Well, were all from a small town, so you get to see them grow up, I definitely don't feel bad for them anymore lol.

I was always raised to ignore what a person says and instead watch what they do, within reason and because of that, I have never really been super roped into any chick like the way I have saw described throughout... Or maybe I just didn't fool myself, I don't know, maybe we give these women too much credit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been very keen on observing behavior ever since I was a little kid, being that my brother was mentally disabled and I constantly had to watch him.

One of the things that always bothered me was how little attention every other girl got outside of the smoke shows, throughout elementary specifically, I watched a couple women get completely ignored on the playground and what not... Well, were all from a small town, so you get to see them grow up, I definitely don't feel bad for them anymore lol.

I was always raised to ignore what a person says and instead watch what they do, within reason and because of that, I have never really been super roped into any chick like the way I have saw described throughout... Or maybe I just didn't fool myself, I don't know, maybe we give these women too much credit.
You CAN'T fool yourself with that thought process. You literally could give a damn what she's saying, what's she showing you, what she's doing?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You CAN'T fool yourself with that thought process. You literally could give a damn what she's saying, what's she showing you, what she's doing?
Knowledge can also be a burden though, being that I am well versed in body language, I can see anytime she is attracted to anything, it messes with the confidence a little bit, I wish I had some brash ignorance at times.

Nik W

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was a slow buildup from post divorce, various flakes on dates, and then finally a bad breakup of one who I thought was the one. When I saw her monkey branch to someone else immediately after that was when I knew there was something seriously wrong with what I was doing. I made it my mission to figure out women and now that I have them figured out it’s blatantly clear they’re very predictable and provide no value except sex.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's breaking point, when they realized that being a nice guy was getting them no sex...? was it when u got dumped by a girl, or u just woke up one day and realized that jerks win or? i think my switch to DJ life occured when my last girl dumped me and it hurt like hell, and i guess i got a little bit cold and bitter (ok maybe a lot) in a good way, so im trying not to let my heart be hurt like that again, so i realized that i HAD to switch to avoid pain......or be sh$t upon as usual.....im just trying to find out what drove people to this lifestyle......?
I was 3 years into my first LTR when i could do whatever she wanted and still didnt get more sex then 2 times a month, altough i suffered through all her ****ty moods.

It was my personal sexual revolution when i started cheating on her with girls from online-dating.

These girls treated me like a king for fracking them good and all of the sudden, i was sexually independent and started ignoring my girlfriends moods and sexual.

It was a revelation to see how my lt-gf´s behavior changed once i didnt chase her anymore.
Unfortunately it was to late for her by then.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was growing up, I was in a pretty messed up place, so I used to bully every person around me, all the women absolutely adored me, although I never spoke to any of them, because to me, Friendship was more important than love... I adopted this ideal from a very young age, like before 10.

One of the things I began to notice, was that this... Comradery, was a very one sided deal with most of my friends... They could not set aside love for Friendship in the way that I could... Until one day, I just snapped, said, "Ok, y'all wanna play the puss before friendship game? I'm better looking, taller, tougher." Initially I didnt want to play, but my hand was forced... Or maybe my Ego just had enough, im not sure... Either way, after this point, nice guy was basically dead and I ended up cucking a bunch of my friends, their girlfriends laughed about it, I still see some of them to this day, almost 15 years later.

So yeah, the women actually didnt get to me, all my lil' beta guy friends who would say one thing and do another drove me to no longer be a nice guy ad even let my honor take a couple hits, I was really out there back in the day.

Yeah, I was definitely just a passive alphaish guy, im an intellectual at heart, so i cant say im like the full package alpha guy, but once my buddies pissed me off with women they all came to regret it.

The only thing are the reunions, cause we all used to live in a small town, i still have a bunch of clout from back in the day, 10-13 years later and nobody forgets a damn thing, kind of brutal and im not friends with any of them anymore.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was your typical nice guy, being raised in a family with loser father and helicopter mother, and my life up to that point had been entirely in Autopilot mode.

I made every single mistake a nice guy could make, like proposing my love, volunteered to be a woman's emotional tampon, ATM, chauffeur. Even in a LTR, I was willing to be treated with disrespect from the woman because I was always in a scarcity mindset aka I was afraid to lose her.

Until I realized that being a nice guy not only damaged my sexual life for not being able to have sex with women I wanted, but it also negatively affected every other aspects of my personal life. For example, being shy, afraid to talk before a crowd, afraid to raise my voice over an opinion for fear of upsetting others, indecisive, and even low testosterone lol.

That's the moment made me, if not forced me, to change.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real answer: sophomore year of high school. I said the hell with it and legitimately began applying the principles I learned here on Sosuave opposed to just sitting there reading the forums and articles endlessly. I amped up my weight training I had started the year prior. Gained mass from it, did track sprints and shot put, shaved my damn face, played golf and listened to metal to relax, and stopped simping and idolizing over any one single chick I got hung up on at the time. I had a couple of girls who would follow me around the school and simp over me. That opened up my eyes big time because I didn't realize I had changed a lot in a relatively short timeframe. All the lessons learned from within the weight room alone have proved far too valuable over and over again, even still.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
It began when I got diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder two years ago, and I sought for reasons why confusing feminism is rampant and why some males in my former high school seemed to act as feminine as the opposite sex. I needed a new framework that is reasonable and not fueled by feminine messages and beliefs. As I dug deeper, the truths from the books and forums only became truer. I needed to understand why the memes on dating and relationships are persistent, what made them funny and correct. I needed to know why in our former high school, more girls break up with boys, than boys breaking up with girls. Needless to say, I found answers and more. The searching and knowing never stops from now on.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say many rejections in high school and possibly college, though by college I was reading seduction articles online.

My father was mainly absentee when my parents were married and did not provide any guidance on dating. My parents separated at the beginning of my sophomore year of high school before I started dating, though I had been to some high school dances as a freshman. I remember one dance as a freshman where a fellow freshman and some girl were essentially humping on the dance floor. I was disappointed that I was not that guy.

My mom's brother (my uncle) was the only other adult male that could possibly provide the teenage version of me with some guidance. In reality, he could not. Number 1, he did not live nearby and couldn't do much in person, though we were able to talk on the phone. Number 2, he married his high school sweetheart at the end of college. That marriage lasts to this day. By the time I was 16-18 in the late 90s/early 2000s, he had not dated since the 1960s. He didn't understand the modern market and admitted so.

I had to learn everything about seduction, dating, and relationships on the internet or by reading books. The male voices I found most credible were in the Manosphere. In college, I was reading David DeAngelo (student of Ross Jeffries) and I read some Doc Love, who is a better for longer term relationships. David DeAngelo's idea of "Attraction is not a choice" resonated with me. Confidence from both DeAngelo and Love made sense, and the interest level principles from Love were good. Years later, Roosh's "Bang" and "Day Bang" were helpful.

Due to numerous childhood relocations, I never had a social circle capable of producing dates for me. Some subsequent adulthood relocations happened. I was reliant upon putting things together myself, either through cold approach, websites (pre-swipe app era), swipe apps, or social media. All these paths are not easy paths. Cold approaching is the best of all the options and I needed guidance with that.

A man needs to be able to approach at bars, a female in a high school or college class, females at college extracurricular events, randomly walking on campus, at the grocery store, at the gym, and other places. Cold approaching is a good lifelong skill.