Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No single breaking point that I can recall. It's never worked like that for me.

It is a constant daily struggle to kill the nice guy within. I have myself to contend with, but I get the feeling that the majority of people with whom I interact daily are outright opposed to the DJ mindset that I think-breathe-live. I do the best that I can to balance it all out and sometimes I take steps back.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe? What about it was you?
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to coooerate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to cooperate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.
Yes. I just don't desire her anymore. I've got a better deal now.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In my marriage when I noticed that things seemed wrong. Out of place.

I went from rogue to a position where I thought I was suppose to be ultra responsible and it’s true, you should be responsible and be a man.

But I had some serious belief issues that were incorrect and served the feminine plantation. I started turning on my own about 15 years ago. Before all the red pill stuff. I started positioning myself back into authority. Women do not want to give up that plantation position over their cuck.

The rest is not for the forum. I was mentored by one man on here and one in my real life. Neither grew up in western civilization. That finished me off and completed the restoration of myself.

Western civilization is a dream world. It’s fake.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Break point was around one year ago even i’ve ”been in the game” over 10 years minus 3-5 years LTR:s. Around 1 year i ago i swallod the red pill after one messed up situation. Before that ive known game and been able to get women but my problems came in when trying keeping them around. Mostly thru needy behaviour, the better women i got the more scarcity arriwed.

i remember being 19 and dreaming about having 3 girls at the same time who i can spend time and have sex with. Now when im 30, red pilled, had that, women are no way near that important and i only value women that bring something extra to my life besides sex and company.

nomorebetaBS

Reaction score
I just went through mine and posted my cringe story about it. I had ****ty experiences years ago that led me to read some things and make SOME improvements which helped me do a bit better in recent years but really, I'm still not very good at it. After what I just went through, I realized I can't keep going on like this. Wish I had found this place a year ago and armed myself with the tools to handle that situation properly.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a woman who had friendzoned me and her reaction was not what I what I expected. I also watched feminism turn same previously cool chick into a bitter entitled ****.

Suave88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's breaking point, when they realized that being a nice guy was getting them no sex...? was it when u got dumped by a girl, or u just woke up one day and realized that jerks win or? i think my switch to DJ life occured when my last girl dumped me and it hurt like hell, and i guess i got a little bit cold and bitter (ok maybe a lot) in a good way, so im trying not to let my heart be hurt like that again, so i realized that i HAD to switch to avoid pain......or be sh$t upon as usual.....im just trying to find out what drove people to this lifestyle......?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade
I always got sex during college, but when I was 27 and out of college, I met this girl who made me change my dating skills and had to become an SOB to fvck her. I did it, but I broke the relationship like a donkey and I was not interested in ending it. I actually wanted to marry her. I just couldn't take all the **** testing. So, I became a soulless MF. What is taught here is very useful. However, I became too much of an alpha soulless MF. I didnt need to break the relationship. Ever since I did it has been my way or no way.