What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's breaking point, when they realized that being a nice guy was getting them no sex...? was it when u got dumped by a girl, or u just woke up one day and realized that jerks win or? i think my switch to DJ life occured when my last girl dumped me and it hurt like hell, and i guess i got a little bit cold and bitter (ok maybe a lot) in a good way, so im trying not to let my heart be hurt like that again, so i realized that i HAD to switch to avoid pain......or be sh$t upon as usual.....im just trying to find out what drove people to this lifestyle......?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade
After realizing every girl I talked to had a boyfriend, ghosted me, used me, or friendzoned me.

For instance, giving this girl all my biology notes in a 500 person lecture, where I was the note taker for the professor! I would spend 10 hours a day rewatching lectures and typing all these notes. This is the hardest course at my university. After her calling the police on me, and after me driving her places, I said enough is enough. I'm sick and tired of this bull**** of being he nice guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are afraid of nice men because it hurts more when a nice guy dumps you. If they go with a bad man they will expect to be treated badly and won't invest in him emotionally.

Generally, emotionally immature women go for bad men.

Don't be a made up version of yourself in order to be the correct person for the woman you happen to be attracted to.

Be you, if you are nice find yourself an emotionally mature woman who will be strong enough to jump into love with you.

Love is a wonderful game. The greatest roller coaster ride you will have. Enjoy the highs and the lows of it.
Girls are afraid of nice men because it hurts more when a nice guy dumps you. If they go with a bad man they will expect to be treated badly and won't invest in him emotionally.

Generally, emotionally immature women go for bad men.

Don't be a made up version of yourself in order to be the correct person for the woman you happen to be attracted to.

Be you, if you are nice find yourself an emotionally mature woman who will be strong enough to jump into love with you.

Love is a wonderful game. The greatest roller coaster ride you will have. Enjoy the highs and the lows of it.
Plums a female told me that she tended to play around and "date" guys who either were not physically attractive or who wer no good to be with because she didn't want to be hooked yet. The better choice men, she wouldnt' consider at that point in her life.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't a complete blue pill but was more of a natural red pill with blue pill beliefs and expectations. This website turned me deeper into TRP and thus, made my sex life even better although my expectations for anything serious have gone out the window

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

xplt

Don Juan
Reaction score
my breaking point was a girlfriend who went dominant and controlling after about two years into the relationship. i was in constant power struggles with her. i felt like i'm doing something wrong and that i was on a way to lose my manhood. so i landed here in the first place

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a devastating break up with an LTR of 6 years. Miss her.... still. I was good with women before, and I’m still good with women now. I’m just really picky and usually see thru their weird female bull****. So they never make it to the LTR stage with me... until that last one. Then I figured there was a piece of this missing. I HATE unsolved puzzles. Or problems with no solutions. Then I stumbled across TRP. Written by rollo, who mentioned this mind **** of a forum. Everything clicked.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.
Describe? What about it was you?

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a steady but slow process of eliminating false data first so true data could go in deep.
It’s not ending even now. It’s just different. I’m out of the feminine imperative and society as a whole. They are both connected.

You can’t separate the feminine imperative from the social structure because they are synonymous.

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was when I realized that I was going out to meet people because I wanted to extract value from them. Not only did this not work, but it was also feminine and felt empty.

So I locked myself away from society and went on a hero's journey. I just focused on health/wealth/inner game every day. I ramped up my determination to 100%. My goal was perfect integrity.

After a few months my vibe changed and I started to come from a state of self-validation. I felt complete and my reality started to resemble my internal state. I manifested more money than I ever did, attracted elite social circles with beautiful women, and pretty much lived in total abundance.

But here's the kicker - it only showed up after I felt I no longer needed it. I gave myself value and love every day. And that was all I ever needed. The highest form of love is self-love. This is true romance because your physical reality will resemble your self-love. High quality women will be attracted to you - and you don't even need it. True romance is like a mirror reflection. Needing love from others is petty romance. It comes from a place of neediness and repels all.

The Don Juan is a self-sustaining singular being that is his own ecosystem. The Universe revolves around the Don Juan, not the other way around. This is the highest state of being.

Last edited:

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious as to how you went about this. It's something I've been working on for the last three years and continue to work on.
Just plain hard work. Worked out 2-3 hours a day. Was working on a second masters degree (even though I am an entrepreneur). Developed a social life based on my hobbies and passions that had women in it. Learned mix martial arts. And read a book a week on inner game. I am always learning. I consider myself a budding "master." I don't just seek to thrive or understand something. I seek to dominate and master everything I do.

An analogy I like to use is flying above the weather to avoid the turbulence. I am always working 24/7. And I never experience any turbulence. It's because my standards are much higher than average. Turbulance can be felt at 75% effort and determination. But once you hit 100% determination, you exceed even society's standards.

On the flip side, whenever I show up, it seems like everybody wants something from me, lol. Women are always negging and guys are always asking me for secrets. Most people are aimless and needy and have nothing to offer.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I have read a few zen and stoicism books and loved them.
Yes my philosophy in life is mostly stoicism. I didn't realize this until someone pointed it out to me. At some point I discovered that if I focus directly on things that gives me the most pressure in life, I eventually reach a super state of internal dominance, and consequently, I end up conquering every other area....including women.

If my purpose was only women, then I would take every sh1t test seriously. Nowadays tests can't even penetrate my force field because I am focused on much greater things.

That's the secret to women. You have to toss them aside and embark on an epic journey of conquest. And in turn you stop taking them seriously - which makes you more attractive.

Greater purpose + taking on pressure head on = internal dominance = automatically polarizing women.

So when I see guys with girl problems, it looks petty. I already know right away he has no great vision for his life, or he is avoiding his pressures in life.

No great man or CEO would flinch when it comes to chicks.

A man's version of self love is different from a woman's. It's not pampering yourself. It's putting your self through the fire of life and death. Lol.

Last edited: