Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was everyone's breaking point, when they realized that being a nice guy was getting them no sex...? was it when u got dumped by a girl, or u just woke up one day and realized that jerks win or? i think my switch to DJ life occured when my last girl dumped me and it hurt like hell, and i guess i got a little bit cold and bitter (ok maybe a lot) in a good way, so im trying not to let my heart be hurt like that again, so i realized that i HAD to switch to avoid pain......or be sh$t upon as usual.....im just trying to find out what drove people to this lifestyle......?

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade
After realizing every girl I talked to had a boyfriend, ghosted me, used me, or friendzoned me.

For instance, giving this girl all my biology notes in a 500 person lecture, where I was the note taker for the professor! I would spend 10 hours a day rewatching lectures and typing all these notes. This is the hardest course at my university. After her calling the police on me, and after me driving her places, I said enough is enough. I'm sick and tired of this bull**** of being he nice guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are afraid of nice men because it hurts more when a nice guy dumps you. If they go with a bad man they will expect to be treated badly and won't invest in him emotionally.

Generally, emotionally immature women go for bad men.

Don't be a made up version of yourself in order to be the correct person for the woman you happen to be attracted to.

Be you, if you are nice find yourself an emotionally mature woman who will be strong enough to jump into love with you.

Love is a wonderful game. The greatest roller coaster ride you will have. Enjoy the highs and the lows of it.
Girls are afraid of nice men because it hurts more when a nice guy dumps you. If they go with a bad man they will expect to be treated badly and won't invest in him emotionally.

Generally, emotionally immature women go for bad men.

Don't be a made up version of yourself in order to be the correct person for the woman you happen to be attracted to.

Be you, if you are nice find yourself an emotionally mature woman who will be strong enough to jump into love with you.

Love is a wonderful game. The greatest roller coaster ride you will have. Enjoy the highs and the lows of it.
Plums a female told me that she tended to play around and "date" guys who either were not physically attractive or who wer no good to be with because she didn't want to be hooked yet. The better choice men, she wouldnt' consider at that point in her life.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't a complete blue pill but was more of a natural red pill with blue pill beliefs and expectations. This website turned me deeper into TRP and thus, made my sex life even better although my expectations for anything serious have gone out the window

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my breaking point was a girlfriend who went dominant and controlling after about two years into the relationship. i was in constant power struggles with her. i felt like i'm doing something wrong and that i was on a way to lose my manhood. so i landed here in the first place

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a devastating break up with an LTR of 6 years. Miss her.... still. I was good with women before, and I’m still good with women now. I’m just really picky and usually see thru their weird female bull****. So they never make it to the LTR stage with me... until that last one. Then I figured there was a piece of this missing. I HATE unsolved puzzles. Or problems with no solutions. Then I stumbled across TRP. Written by rollo, who mentioned this mind **** of a forum. Everything clicked.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jan. 9th 2002 was my first DDay. It wasn't until April 18th 2018 when I caught my wife in a hotel cheating for the 4th time that I found Red Pill and became aware it was me....Never looked back. Now living a great single life. Everything clicked.
Describe? What about it was you?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It was a steady but slow process of eliminating false data first so true data could go in deep.
It’s not ending even now. It’s just different. I’m out of the feminine imperative and society as a whole. They are both connected.

You can’t separate the feminine imperative from the social structure because they are synonymous.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a long winded process for me... My red pill journey started out by questioning reality after November 2016 and I went down the rabbit hole of the red pill from there. I watched women I respected being poisoned by feminism and turned into harpies. I watched science being poisoned by intersectionality... I was done.

The DJ mentality came later. I realized that the "equity" approach is a one-way ticket to nowhere with women and being a nice guy gets you nothing at all. There's also the observation that women are more interested in being objectified for their own gratification than they are in being adored. Reading The Rational Male was just the nail in the coffin. Most of the red pill material didn't so much teach me something new as it did put into words that which I already knew to be true.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly zen and spiritual books. I don't remember exactly. But they are mostly the same in that they deliver the same messages.
Big second on that one.

Zen has been extremely revealing to me, I can't recommend it enough because it fosters the exact mentality you need to get out of your head and start living your life.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe? What about it was you?
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd start by saying by the 7-8 year of marriage and 3 kids in, I had become apathetic and complacent in my lifestyle. I had quit playing in rock bands and focused on pleasing my wife full time. I was never blue pill completely, but thought somehow I could change her by just not facing her disposition and sleepwalking though life. I believe it was my behavior, or lack there of, that facilitated her time and effort to employ her hypergamy and seek to satiate her desires outside the marriage. Now her childhood sexual abuse and mental conditions brought on by that, was a big factor in her lack of boundaries and narcissism. It's 1 1/2 years after our divorce she's blowing me up to get back together. She says "You're the man you used to be before we got married now".....
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to coooerate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like making pleasing them a huge priority messes up the balance. It puts them over us and then they look outside. Do you think you can saddle that horse up again and get her to cooperate ( just shy of marriage )?

We can please them and make larhe efforts but it needs to be in occasional "sprinkles" like seasoning. Ya gotta put salt and pepper on occasionally too.
Yes. I just don't desire her anymore. I've got a better deal now.