Ryan Adams
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2016
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 114
- Age
- 37
I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Did that Not tell how badly she had been playing you when you may have still had time to save your effort ?I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...
I don’t necessarily see it as bad behaviour. It’s just human nature. A lot of people will pretend they were never really into someone after getting rejected or if they feel that certain someone doesn’t like them like that in return. it’s a way to protect their fragile ego.Even if she was interested, who needs that kind of cra
The problem I have with this is why reward her for bad behavior by showing her more interest?
What do you mean?Did that Not tell how badly she had been playing you when you may have still had time to save your effort ?
If not, switch to men Ryan.
True it is cvck. The woman put him into the cvck or "dead dyck" position, and he's still trying to hang around.You're a cuck for even engaging in conversation with this woman who is clearly either not sexually attracted to you or sees you as a whipping post.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You don't see how she played you like your not "cool" enough or not "man" enough for her, unless the other guy was not attractive at all and it was a joke.What do you mean?
Very good! You see how cvcking is about the energy? If you hung in that situation, you would be "dead dyck" and "impotent" Ryan...How am I hanging around? Lol I stopped talking to her and went to talk to another group of females lol I didn't follow her around and beg I made a joke she said dude was hot then thought be was gay. I laughed and walked away....
I feel you. When any one of us feels that kinda energy we need to be "out", unless it's a bytch that brings us females or something else spectacular.Dude was 6'3 jacked with tattoos yeah he was a good looking guy
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I would try to joke about a 3some. Not to pass the test but to actually see how she respondsok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
She didn't ask if I was gay she said he was gayWomen who ask you “Are you gay?” are attracted to you and wonder why their femininity, which normally makes men cave, isn’t enough for you.
Book of Pook
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Chick was hot. She is from turkey. Real giggly and cute spoke full English but had a slight accent. Moved here when she was a kidYou did the right thing by walking away. Is she fckable? Maybe but women who say this shyt overtly are only good for secs. Not very classy. But to be expected these days.
Not the gay part. I like the ladies with a bit more cooth.
perfect example of average female specimen. these embodiments of stupidity have on average 20iq. i think theyre NPC sometimesok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
She meant no disrespect I think she is just a but socially awkwardThis is so true. The kneejerk SS reaction is "she's low interest" and to settle for the girl sending out obvious IOIs. Attractive girls aren't always going to put themselves out there for high value guys. Unfortunately her social skills are bad and she did not handle it well.
I also noticed some posters here reacted by hypothetically taking it personally. I don't see the point in that, unless you can clearly see her intention was disrespect instead of just idiocy.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.