"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

what was the purpose of her doing this?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I said to her ill go get his number for you and she laughed and said i think he's gay anyway...
Did that Not tell how badly she had been playing you when you may have still had time to save your effort ?
If not, switch to men Ryan.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Even if she was interested, who needs that kind of cra

The problem I have with this is why reward her for bad behavior by showing her more interest?
I don’t necessarily see it as bad behaviour. It’s just human nature. A lot of people will pretend they were never really into someone after getting rejected or if they feel that certain someone doesn’t like them like that in return. it’s a way to protect their fragile ego.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
How am I hanging around? Lol I stopped talking to her and went to talk to another group of females lol I didn't follow her around and beg I made a joke she said dude was hot then thought be was gay. I laughed and walked away....
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How am I hanging around? Lol I stopped talking to her and went to talk to another group of females lol I didn't follow her around and beg I made a joke she said dude was hot then thought be was gay. I laughed and walked away....
Very good! You see how cvcking is about the energy? If you hung in that situation, you would be "dead dyck" and "impotent" Ryan...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dude was 6'3 jacked with tattoos yeah he was a good looking guy
I feel you. When any one of us feels that kinda energy we need to be "out", unless it's a bytch that brings us females or something else spectacular.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Aren't you one of the posters that received countless nuggets of advice and ceased to improve or learn...?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I would have told her to go over and grab his crotch. Fed her the usual "be a sexual woman" schtick I reserve for girls who try to friendzone me.

I like the idea of suggesting a threesome though. I wouldn't have thought of that.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
I would try to joke about a 3some. Not to pass the test but to actually see how she responds

If it really was a test, then you pass it
Eventually you would realize she is actually into
Worst case scenario you would realize shes toxic, still pass the test
 
Last edited:

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Women who ask you “Are you gay?” are attracted to you and wonder why their femininity, which normally makes men cave, isn’t enough for you.

Book of Pook
She didn't ask if I was gay she said he was gay
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Listen fam, this woman was sh*t testing you for sure. B+tches like that are used to getting all the attention and having their way. You did good by walking away. Those typa women need to be handled with extreme contrasts. What does that mean? Either you go full aggressive mode and tell her that you didn't even listen to what she said and you wanna f+ck her or you act like she isn't even in your presence and make a quick U-turn.

Who is she that she tries to walk up to you like that and provoke you? Is she attracted to that other mofo? Probably, yes. Maybe she tried getting to him first and then to you, after she failed. Maybe you were her first choice. Either way, don't play along with chicks that are hot but try to pull you into their frame.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Ryan- you have been here for 3.5 years. The only thing that has changed in your posts is the woman it was about.

Think about that. Your frame needs major work. I dont see any other reason that ANY woman would pull this shyte on a guy unless she sees him as an easy cuck target.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
You did the right thing by walking away. Is she fckable? Maybe but women who say this shyt overtly are only good for secs. Not very classy. But to be expected these days.
Not the gay part. I like the ladies with a bit more cooth.
Chick was hot. She is from turkey. Real giggly and cute spoke full English but had a slight accent. Moved here when she was a kid
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
ok out on the boat with some buddies cute chick on my other buddies boat came on with her friend. Noticed she was staring at me throughout the day. Started some small talk nothing crazy she then moved over to me at the bar and was obviously flirting with me a bit. But she randomly kept telling me how hot this other guy was. She was like I want his number he's so hot etc etc. I was like you want me to get it for you. She laughed and said no. Fast forward me and her still talking but she brought up how hot the guy like 2 more times while looking at me. Was this a sh!t test? I was like ugh OK guess she isnt interested in me. Girl was smoking hot. Needless to say I walked away to go hit on other chicks. But was she basically telling me like im not interested in you hes hotter?
perfect example of average female specimen. these embodiments of stupidity have on average 20iq. i think theyre NPC sometimes

who cares if its s.hit test of not. if you didnt like it you should record her having sex with you and send it to her parents



tbfh some people are like ..OH SHE OFFENDED ME, OH I SEE< its SH IT TEST. ILL LET HER OFFEND ME SOME MORE FOR CHANCE OF HAVING SECKS.

LMAO
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
This is so true. The kneejerk SS reaction is "she's low interest" and to settle for the girl sending out obvious IOIs. Attractive girls aren't always going to put themselves out there for high value guys. Unfortunately her social skills are bad and she did not handle it well.

I also noticed some posters here reacted by hypothetically taking it personally. I don't see the point in that, unless you can clearly see her intention was disrespect instead of just idiocy.
She meant no disrespect I think she is just a but socially awkward
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top