Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Was The Longest Period, You Went Without Sex?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean you went without sex, due to choice.. Most of us have gone monk mode at some point in our lives, by choice!

What was your longest dry period, when you actually couldn't get any puzzy at all?

Not a single chick wanted to bang your sorry azz.

Mine was around 3 or 4 years ago.. And this was after a pretty nasty break up.

I was recovering from the break up and my game was literally ZERO

I'm pretty sure I went without sex for around 6 months.. To the point where I stopped missing it.. It just became normal to go without the Vagina.

After 6 months, I just suddenly started to get the Vagina on a regular basis.. Even managed to have a few threesomes.. Haha

So what was your longest dry spell, and how did it effect you?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost my virginity at 13 didn’t get laid again till 16. 3 years. Second longest maybe 2 months?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
probably 6 months while on my 2nd med cruise in the Navy after I got married.
My 1st med cruise I had my first experiences with foreign hookers but I wasn't married then. Hookers in france, Italy, spain, jamacia and germany, I was like a kid in a candy store when we hit a new port. My favorite was germany, they had hooker hotels, scantily clad women sitting in their rooms, with the door open, you just walked down the hall, looked in each room, if you saw something you liked you went in and got it on. 3 floors of women or every type and variety, I miss those days.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
November 2012 to March 2018.

Strangely I didn’t really “suffer” during that time. Looking back (and I’m not sure how), I took the many, many rejections in stride. I had absolutely nothing to lose and no ego left. I had reached an almost Zen level of IDGAF*.

*The only downside was that I had no sexual vibe. Kind of nice guy with ZERO approval seeking. Or a numb version of good guy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Strangely I didn’t really “suffer” during that time. Looking back (and I’m not sure how), I took the many, many rejections in stride. I had absolutely nothing to lose and no ego left. I had reached an almost Zen level of IDGAF*.

*The only downside was that I had no sexual vibe. Kind of nice guy with ZERO approval seeking. Or a numb version of good guy.

Holy Shyte that's a crazy length of time!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @Mike32ct I'm really curious did that affect your relationships with women in other parts of your life like work or friends?

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say 3 months. That was long enough wow

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I experienced something similar altought not as long as yours, it was from late 2008 to late 2011, I was basically confined in south europe the whole time where those who read me here knows that I dont like the dating scene at all and I basically live like a monk.
Just like your case I didnt suffer it at all, sex was simply out of my mind except for some fapping once every other week.

Broke the dry spell the first week I went to poland with a girl met that same night in a club.

In my case I got the opposite vibes of you, I recall I had a huge surplus of energy and started hitting the gym very hard while multiplying my assh0lish attitude overall.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
About a year.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So @Mike32ct I'm really curious did that affect your relationships with women in other parts of your life like work or friends?
Hey man. Great question.

There was definitely some awkwardness around women in regular life, like at work or around friends. Eye contact was sometimes awkward. Holding a long conversation was awkward. Just to be clear, it was not due to being horny during the dry spell and wanting to jump anything that moves lol. I just completely lost my comfort level around women in a platonic way.

But as I mentioned before, strangely, I was quite relaxed and comfortable around women I was trying to pick up.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experienced something similar altought not as long as yours, it was from late 2008 to late 2011, I was basically confined in south europe the whole time where those who read me here knows that I dont like the dating scene at all and I basically live like a monk.
Just like your case I didnt suffer it at all, sex was simply out of my mind except for some fapping once every other week.

Broke the dry spell the first week I went to poland with a girl met that same night in a club.

In my case I got the opposite vibes of you, I recall I had a huge surplus of energy and started hitting the gym very hard while multiplying my assh0lish attitude overall.
I finally clicked with this nurse I met online. After my 5+ year dry spell, her and I destroyed my new couch/sofa* :up:

*Not sure what term you guys use in other areas.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost virginity at 21. Had a 3 year dry spell 26-29. Currently on a 2 year dry spell.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a 3 year dry spell 26-29.
I also had a three year dry spell, from age 22-25. I had always thought that was extremely unusual, until I read here several posters had dry spells that long. That age though, that's like prime getting laid age, supposedly. I was partying a lot and meeting a lot of people. But I was hitting some low points around that time, and I couldn't get my career issues settled, so my self esteem was in the gutter. I guess that's why.

Funny thing, I had just dumped a girlfriend of six months, and fate rewarded me with a three year dry spell lol. I've never forgotten that.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also had a three year dry spell, from age 22-25. I had always thought that was extremely unusual, until I read here several posters had dry spells that long. That age though, that's like prime getting laid age, supposedly. I was partying a lot and meeting a lot of people. But I was hitting some low points around that time, and I couldn't get my career issues settled, so my self esteem was in the gutter. I guess that's why.

Funny thing, I had just dumped a girlfriend of six months, and fate rewarded me with a three year dry spell lol. I've never forgotten that.
I know a lot of guys who peaked in their 30s

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mike32ct and @zekko it's interesting. Hookers say ç0cks track stocks. Interacting with women generally seems to be such a confidence game. I m very personally interested in the psychology as I m between gigs. Had a bit of a career break, sick dad, had a bad contract, and fixing up my old house to sell. I ve got survival cash it's more just making sure that break doesn't go past 6 months. as that starts to smell up your resume.

Now I have to get a job and in my game most of the recruiters and at least half of the hiring mgrs female.

Takeaway for me is make sure I allocate some time to rev myself up and interact socially with the ladies so my Comms skills don't atrophy. Interviews have got very hen house it's about who can subtlely guide the conversation and take charge indirectly.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takeaway for me is make sure I allocate some time to rev myself up and interact socially with the ladies so my Comms skills don't atrophy.
When I look back at that age, I'm appalled at how clueless I was in a variety of areas. I was pretty immature and made a lot of stupid decisions, I was obviously a late bloomer. My sexual dry spell was actually the least of my concerns. But I came to a point where I had to look at myself and say "Dude, you've got to get your sh!t together", and things got better from there.

By the way, I've had several female bosses over the years. I know guys here consider women in the workplace as incompetent, hateful shrews, but I didn't think they were so bad. In fact, I'd say the worst bosses I've ever had were males. Power corrupts for all genders, unfortunately.