"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What Was The Longest Period, You Went Without Sex?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
6 x months by choice back in 2002 when my ex wife wanted a baby and I didn’t and said “It’s the woman’s choice when to have children not the mans” . So I didn’t touch her for 6 months. I never cheated and don’t think she did either.

An otherwise Dry spell, about 5 x months.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Takeaway for me is make sure I allocate some time to rev myself up and interact socially with the ladies so my Comms skills don't atrophy. Interviews have got very hen house it's about who can subtlely guide the conversation and take charge indirectly.
Absolutely.

There is this common game advice that you shouldn’t give women any non-sexual attention, or (equivalently) friendzone is ALWAYS a waste of time. I totally disagree with this line of thinking, even if a guy is in a long dry spell.

Here’s why:

You must always maintain your comfort level (or “smoothness”) around women, even very hot ones, for game purposes, work/professional purposes, and for general social life. There is simply no upside to ONLY interacting with women you could potentially F.

I have a couple female friends that I chat with on the phone. If a female boss or coworker invites me to happy hour, I accept. I also talk to bartender chicks at the restaurant or bar/club. Otherwise, I’ll descend into awkwardness.
 
Top