Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Was The Longest Period, You Went Without Sex?

logicallefty

Reaction score
6 x months by choice back in 2002 when my ex wife wanted a baby and I didn’t and said “It’s the woman’s choice when to have children not the mans” . So I didn’t touch her for 6 months. I never cheated and don’t think she did either.

An otherwise Dry spell, about 5 x months.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Takeaway for me is make sure I allocate some time to rev myself up and interact socially with the ladies so my Comms skills don't atrophy. Interviews have got very hen house it's about who can subtlely guide the conversation and take charge indirectly.
Absolutely.

There is this common game advice that you shouldn’t give women any non-sexual attention, or (equivalently) friendzone is ALWAYS a waste of time. I totally disagree with this line of thinking, even if a guy is in a long dry spell.

Here’s why:

You must always maintain your comfort level (or “smoothness”) around women, even very hot ones, for game purposes, work/professional purposes, and for general social life. There is simply no upside to ONLY interacting with women you could potentially F.

I have a couple female friends that I chat with on the phone. If a female boss or coworker invites me to happy hour, I accept. I also talk to bartender chicks at the restaurant or bar/club. Otherwise, I’ll descend into awkwardness.