"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What to do....

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
I have been dating this girl for awhile and things have kind of bogged down neither of us can think of anything really fun to go do. Have any ideas for a good time?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You each should find a new mate.
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
depends how old yous two are...

underage

- bowling, rock-climbing, theme-parks, beach, pools, movies, drive-in movies (even!), underage dances, strolls on the beach, parks, arcades, coffee houses, some place with a pool table... i guess places what you call action dates, places where you can compete against her.. always fun =)

overage

- bars, pubs, clubs (on top of all the others things)

those are just some... there's plenty more... there's always the come over to watch a video or something
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Pimpology101
I have been dating this girl for awhile and things have kind of bogged down neither of us can think of anything really fun to go do. Have any ideas for a good time?
Is it that you can't think of anything fun to do, or that it's just no fun being around HER any more?
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I totally agree with PuertoRican_Lover.. if you don´t have fun with her, it´s not because of the places you go to with her but it´s because of how you match each other.

Sometimes I have realized that I´ve been dating a girl only because she looks good.. and tried to create an illusion to myself that the girl and I have something else in common aswell. I mean.. I can only be a good company for the girl, if the girl is good company for me. If´s she´s got no sense of humour or is just simply stupid, I really can not have fun with her even if she was a super model or something. You know, the place you go to with her or the things you do with her will not affect the fact how you match each other.

But if you really feel that the two of you are good together, listen to the tips of Nightspark.

-Tango-Kid-
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
i actually agree with puerto rican

youre blind as to the real reason both of you "arent feeling it" anymore.

Anyone can think of many places to go or things to do to have fun. But these things are only helpful if you actually enjoy the persons company in the 1st place..from what it sounds like..

I'd move my ass on and fukk some other girls. Don't worry about it.. Incompatibility is super common..sometimes it just not meant to be, dig?
 
Top