Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when your girlfriend starts losing interest in you?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem with SS these days.
it's a delicate balance between support, motivation, and instruction. sometimes ppl see motivation as the key when it might be instruction or support needed. or it might really be motivation that is needed. it's a decent system with multiple actors so that not much gets missed.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have a major problem in all of this. Me and her live together and I have a 7 year old son. She takes great care of him and I dont know how I would work and have time cook, to pick him up from school etc. If I dump her then how would I find a new place to live so fast? I have all of my stuff and my sons stuff here.
ANY family that could help out?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Look at father's groups too in your area for another resource if family/friend's aren't available to help.

With guys getting bent over with divorces/child custody, there's been an influx of these father's groups everywhere.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and she is starting to act like she doesnt care what I do anymore. She doesnt do the the caring things for me anymore either. She is starting to become aloof and she doesnt want sex much either. I can tell the interest is dropping big time. Is there anything I can do to get her interest back in me?
Back off, become a challenge and be more busy with other things.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want us to tell you what you want to hear or do you want the truth?

Having a girlfriend and committing to one woman isn't natural. When things stop being natural the vibe changes and the girl loses interest. I guarantee if you went out and ****ed a few hot chicks it would spice things up and probably save the relationship. Her respect for you would go up and she would start trying to validate herself. I am saying this to genuinely help you, if you love this woman and you want to keep her you will listen to me. I am not saying it will happen, but if some ****y player comes along and charms your girl you may be in trouble.

Take it from a guy that just had his girlfriend **** his brains out when she caught him out on a date with a bad ***** a few weeks ago. Yes read that correctly. Women don't leave men for cheating (if the girl is hot) but they do leave men who they lose respect for. And I have been in your shoes as well, had women with high interest level pursue me and chase me only to lose interest the moment I started committing. When you truly commit and stop gaming other women, you inevitably lose the abundance mindset. That is why you NEVER stop talking to other women. Dont gotta cheat, but if you see a hot chick in a coffee shop flirt! Chat her up!

Always remember this man, what women say they want and what they really want are not the same. They think they want a man that is loyal that treats them well, but they all want a bad boy that can replace them on a dimes notice. Women want to have fun. Keep things light, start chatting up some new girls. Even if you don't bang them, the mere act of going out and interacting with hot women will get your abundance mindset back and your gf will notice it. It is important for your girl to realize your a high value man with options, and if she wants to keep you she needs to not take you forgratned and meet your sexual needs.

****ing broads these days, American women are so entitled. If you were dating a foreign chick your situation may be different they tend to be more loyal.

Hope this helps brother

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Max,
A difficult situation,particularly for your Sons welfare...Give her a little credit for giving him a home,at least you are getting some svex,reflect that many Guys who consider themselves in a stable relationship are getting less ...At this stage do nothing rash,being so dependent on her you cannot afford that luxury,get your Employmant situation stabilized as first priority...In life you sometimes have to bide your time....Plenty of time to consider your options from a stronger position after you have a cash flow.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and she is starting to act like she doesnt care what I do anymore. She doesnt do the the caring things for me anymore either. She is starting to become aloof and she doesnt want sex much either. I can tell the interest is dropping big time. Is there anything I can do to get her interest back in me?
If I had a dime for everytime I heard this same story...

There's many ways to approach this, but I am going to assume that you have little self value and validate your existence on her being there. So that takes out the answer of "you shouldn't care what she thinks in the first place." Since you're a needy person, not to offend you, that means the solution you want is something that will magically make her into a loving caring girlfriend again. A magic button that will make all your problems go away. I can tell you to go get a magic genie and wish her back to that state. Or to hypnotize her and make her wear naked aprons while cooking the best dinner you ever had for the rest of your life. So many solutions that would fit the mold.

Or I can tell you my answer: you're going to have to swallow a hard pill. You likely know the answer yourself and came here to see if you could get away from it. But you can't. She isn't into you anymore. That's the truth. Be ready to pack it up one way or another. That or take a long vacation from her. Nothing rekindles a relationship more than a break apart.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this is the truth.

This will always be the answer to 'my girl is losing interest. What do I do?'
Im surprised this forum doesn't have a FAQ section for this kind of stuff.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her sister

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her.

You can't make someone care. You can't negotiate desire. You can't make someone "love you." They either willing do it or they don't. Trying to negotiate it will only end up with you being with a fake person or being in a fake relationship.

If they no longer care, you cut bait walk away and go date other people.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed in the past week that she gets disgusted by things that I do that she didnt used to be disgusted by. I forgot to mention that 2 weeks ago she has told me to pull out during sex instead of going in her. Thats unusual for her. She has become really disagreeable this month as well. Have any of you experienced this before where your woman becomes grossed out by you? Thats the best way I can describe it. Why would she be feeling that way?
She is getting new attention and probably cheating or is going to very soon. She is beginning the monkey branch.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you've seen a gradual loss of interest before seeing the relationship come apart so you won't have eternal nostalgic feelings about the relationship, compared to a super-duper relationship, abrupt ending and great memories for a lifetime like a great movie!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming you are going to do a Pre-emptive Breakup...

SO OP how are you going to make the split happen? Got some cash socked away to go get a place of your own? Consulted with a lawyer to draw up a shared custody parenting plan? Got a new Cell Phone number?

Basically you need to look at advice in Divorce forums. You are on the hook for Child support if you earn more than she does. There is NO escaping that. So don't try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a dime for everytime I heard this same story...

There's many ways to approach this, but I am going to assume that you have little self value and validate your existence on her being there. So that takes out the answer of "you shouldn't care what she thinks in the first place." Since you're a needy person, not to offend you, that means the solution you want is something that will magically make her into a loving caring girlfriend again. A magic button that will make all your problems go away. I can tell you to go get a magic genie and wish her back to that state. Or to hypnotize her and make her wear naked aprons while cooking the best dinner you ever had for the rest of your life. So many solutions that would fit the mold.

Or I can tell you my answer: you're going to have to swallow a hard pill. You likely know the answer yourself and came here to see if you could get away from it. But you can't. She isn't into you anymore. That's the truth. Be ready to pack it up one way or another. That or take a long vacation from her. Nothing rekindles a relationship more than a break apart.
Another women reignites the flame even faster

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another women reignites the flame even faster
Very true. Anyone with a LTR will you tell you how annoyed their gf gets when she sees you with another woman, especially a prettier woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Anyone with a LTR will you tell you how annoyed their gf gets when she sees you with another woman, especially a prettier woman.
Your one that wasn't liking you anymore will be incredibly sexually charged after knowing that.