"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What to do when a net girl, comes chasing you!

Mikers

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Guys, just tell me straight away what you think about this..
I'm doing the BC right, so i'm approaching anywhere i possibly can, malls, clubs, etc, and internet.
On the net this girl is head over heels for me ok, and i dont like to sound like a AFC but she's getting to me. And i'm starting to like her. Nothing wrong with that you guess? Well shes in another state. I'm not guna travel too far just to meet her no matter how well we get on. So what do you suggest i do?
I know all the cons, we haven't even met so how do u REALLY know... but its just so damn annoying cos we do get on really really well.
I still want to do the BC so i will still pull in the numbers, but IS IT WORTH not blowing her off and just doing the BC for confidence/better skills?
It's more these "feelings" i have for her which are clouding my mind.

I have my own conclusions about it but i would like to hear yours.

Advice appreciated.

Peace

Mike
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
wtf is a BC
Boot Camp


Do the B/C, but dont fall 4 this girl either. If she's hot enough, and you just wanna fvck, make her travel to you!
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Have you talked with her on the phone, or just communicated via the net?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mikers

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yep she's a hottie but thats not the reason i'm having troubles. If i just wanted a **** i would of blown her off long ago.
Her personality is what attracted me.
Yeah ive talked to her on the phone too.

Personally i was gonna make her come to me anyway if she is that determined.
Yeah feelings aside, some AFC nature still wants to get out and thats why I'm in this dilemma in the first place i recon.

*Wakes up*
I think the best thing i can do right now is focus on the BC.
Trust me every part of me has said she isn't worth **** compared to the dozens of chicks in my own city, but I just dont wanna blow of a girl ive clicked with so well...just yet.

Peace

Mike
 
Top