Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when a girl likes you but a guy is all over her?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you do when a girl is trying to hook up with you but in the same room a guy is throwing himself at her. So heres the example that i ran into and i'm not sure if i took it the right way or not. Shes making it clearly obvious she wants me, laying against me on the couch doing lots of kino, i'm returning the kino and everything here i am taking it to the next level, but on the other side a guy is kinoing her at the same time. I guess shes nice and doesn't want to reject him or anything but she is pulling away and getting closer to me =), i dance alot with her but the other guy is dancing with her too. I get her a lil bit isolated and we kiss some (could of been sex if it was just me n her) =), so that was at least good. Hes like throwing himself at her trying to kiss everything she was pulling away like 50% of the time not kissing him or anything but not rejecting his kino... i was getitng so annoyed so i stopped returning kino, and stopped sitting by her. Eh i got a few kisses in but i wasn't sure what to do when another guy is trying extremely hard to get some, i just thought i shouldn't try at all at that point because it was obvious she wanted me. I'm thinking the AFC thing would be to throw myself at her which would prolly end up in a fist fight with the other guy but i think it would of got me laid if i just isolated! ughh its tearing me up, i should of just pulled her into a room..... But then again what do you guys think? did i do the right thing of not throwing myself at her while some other guy was doing it, in my eyes me the alpha him the beta male lol. LMK sry kinda long but it has me stumped.....

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn how to AMOG and ****block

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things:

1. Whatever you do, do not use the word "prolly" when talking to a woman, no matter how dumb she is.

2. You don't mention who this other guy was, or the context of you your interactions and the place you were at, but you could have just turned to her and said, "Are you ready to leave?", she would have caught on and he would have thought you two came together. Then you could just go outside adn talk, or roll to some other place together.

3. YOu should have gotten the number (if you didn't already have it), and left while ahead.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy was her brothers friend and he was sleeping over, so they knew each other alot more then me knowing her. I already got her number and this was the first time hanged out with her at her house.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where exactly was the brother at?

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
sleeping, it was me,her,the guy, and another friend that was just spacing out....

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're already kissing and she wants to fvck so a # close is regression, not a step forward. and if he calls her later, the energy might not be the same

all he needed was isolation, which he would have gotten if he AMOG'd the guy

AMOG = other guy feels like a herb and runs away = isolation

voila!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolation???? LoL. Not in this case, under that same roof.

The phone number suggestion, I gave it to him before he mentioned the setting, the location, etc. of the current situation.

Not in the same household. That chump wasn't about to go away without making sure everyone knew the girl was getting it on.

He needed to just tell her "let's go to 7-eleven." or whatver, and get her out of the house.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, we were drinking, i was pretty intoxicated at the time, she puked later that night, also it was 7~8 am she invited me over at 6 am hahah! sunday morning

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kissed her right in front of him.. he didn't get the picture..... he was like oo wow whats with that kiss.... I know i'm making progress because i'm always running into new situations that can be solved by coming here lol. I'm not sure how i would isolate her in her own house, when i didn't even know where her room was. Any tips on how to get the girl to leave the party and get her into her own room?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her hand and walk outside.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is just to get rid of the guy and isolate so you can escalate on the girl

you can get rid of the guy either by AMOG-ing him or by leaving the party

or pulling her to the bathroom and locking the door