Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the redpill got wrong

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have "abundance mindset" because they are literally living in abundance in the West, surrounded by thirsty cucked blue-pill-poossy-beggars.

Move your oneitis-ass to Manila and we will soon see who's getting the Oneitis (hint: not the men).

It's a basic supply and demand issue.

The issue of Oneitis male faggotry in the West is solely a male problem. Men need to start governing and shaming poossy-begging, which lowers the value of all men.

Did Genghis Khan ever suffer from Oneitis? I think not.
I am not shure if men want to risk that much anymore for sex. There is too much distraction there.

The one who do get a lot of sex I guess. Not much less than in the past I guess. It was always not easy.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue of Oneitis male faggotry in the West is solely a male problem. Men need to start governing and shaming poossy-begging, which lowers the value of all men.

Then how come marriage and life long partnerships are prevalent everywhere else in the world?

The West is the only place where men are encouraged NOT to have oneitis. It's openly practiced everywhere else

You wanna talk begging? If you are a girl walking down the streets of India, Italy or Nigeria... they will literally throw wedding rings at you

But everyone in redpill acts like its the white mans fault. There's something wrong with the white man and the west. Never the women.

I'm not buying it

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Middle East and Africa you can have as many wives as you want. Women in Africa exchange sex for a pint of milk (because the price of sex is so low).

The issue in the West is that we have masculine-ised women, and feminised men to the point where both sexes are thoroughly repulsed by each other. This was socially-engineered and done on purpose to create a society of anxious and unfulfilled consumers in the West - it's good for business.

When a woman is in pursuit of a man, this is where the healthiest dynamic of attraction lies. Men love being pursued by women, and women are repulsed when a man is in pursuit of them. We have it asss-backwards in the West. Women get extremely turned-on when they are in an anxious and uncertain state of not being able to tie down the man they are in pursuit of. It is what they truly want (which is why the aloof badboy always wins the day).
Fair points

But your great great great grandfather wasn't out fvcking as women as he could. He probably met a girl at the age of 16 and settled down with her for life. This is what still goes on in large parts of the world

Some men did see prostitutes and mistresses. But the idea of a oneitis was always there. They were the mothers who gave us legitimate and non-bastardized children

Feminism has allowed women the freedom to act as they please too. And the results have been 80% divorce rate, rampant single motherhood, kids by different fathers, multiple sexual partners, plate spinning and branch swinging

It's been total chaos

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Coolidge effect. The Coolidge effect is a biological phenomenon seen in animals, whereby males exhibit renewed sexual interest whenever a new female is introduced to have sex with, even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners.
Coolidge effect - Wikipedia
thanks for reference-any other references besides wikipedia(I see wikipedia as I see urban dictionary)?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for reference-any other references besides wikipedia(I see wikipedia as I see urban dictionary)?
The Coolidge effect is the renewal of sexual behavior after the presentation of a novel sexual partner and possibly occurs as the result of habituation and dishabituation processes. This re-motivation to copulate is well studied in males and is commonly related to sexual satiety, which involves several neurobiological changes in steroid receptors and their mRNA expression in the CNS. On the other hand, there are few reports studying sexual novelty in females and have been limited to behavioral aspects.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have "abundance mindset" because they are literally living in abundance in the West, surrounded by thirsty cucked blue-pill-poossy-beggars.

Move your oneitis-ass to Manila and we will soon see who's getting the Oneitis (hint: not the men).

It's a basic supply and demand issue.

Yep, that's why I said, "Men catch oneitis usually due to lack of options above all else." But lack of options can be perceived as opposed to real - that's the tragedy of it.

I don't need to move to Manila for a woman to catch Oneitis for me. It's happened to me many times, and it's not rare, at least for me. All any man has to do is flip the paradigm in his head. No poossy-begging as you said.

As for Genghis Khan, in fact he did. He confessed that there was one true unrequited love that drove him to conquer half the world in her name.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the premises of the redpill is that a mans mating strategy is to spread his seed with as women as possible, while a womans strategy is to pair bond with one mate

I actually believe the total opposite is true

Men are more likely to want to pair bond because it gives them a constant access to sex and ensures their genes survival. When relationships break down they hit men tremendously hard for this reason

Women on the hand are naturally flirty with everyone and sexually flexible, spinning plates comes naturally to them, they don't have to learn how to do it. When a womans relationship breaks down, she is rarely hurt but instead single and ready to "mingle"

I don't believe women catch oneitis nearly as much as men do. They are enamored by the top guys yes, but I don't think they love them

I also believe this is the reason women don't like clingy guys and instead go for indifferent guys, because they always want the freedom to swing from branch to branch
Not my experience. I want to just casually date. I don't even want a GF. However, every woman I meet wants exclusive, LT relationship. Always have a side-chick(s). That way, if the relationship breaks down, you move on. I don't think men have to learn to spin plates. They just have to learn to manage the plates. All my current plates are vaguely aware of each other. I need to learn to calibrate this better. You're right about them going for indifferent guys though.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Then how come marriage and life long partnerships are prevalent everywhere else in the world?

The West is the only place where men are encouraged NOT to have oneitis. It's openly practiced everywhere else

You wanna talk begging? If you are a girl walking down the streets of India, Italy or Nigeria... they will literally throw wedding rings at you

But everyone in redpill acts like its the white mans fault. There's something wrong with the white man and the west. Never the women.

I'm not buying it
that isn't popular here to blame the men

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The Coolidge effect is the renewal of sexual behavior after the presentation of a novel sexual partner and possibly occurs as the result of habituation and dishabituation processes. This re-motivation to copulate is well studied in males and is commonly related to sexual satiety, which involves several neurobiological changes in steroid receptors and their mRNA expression in the CNS. On the other hand, there are few reports studying sexual novelty in females and have been limited to behavioral aspects.

thank you kindly, this is interesting to me.
I would love to be a study subject.
Its my feeling that I've suppressed my drive so thoroughly because of maintaining jobs where I work with men that I've become dishabituated to responding to their pheromones.

Its my feeling that I have to drastically change my daily life in order to refine more of my femininity.

Translate: I'm not going to find a satisfying LTR until I retire early and practice coquetry full time, lol, lol
thanks again

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I'm not buying it
You're got it wrong, in the west, men are encouraged to accept the masculinity of women, they call it freedom, meanwhile in the east, we men call it for what it actually is, emasculation of the males which transforms males into men who doesn't take responsibility.

They tend to blame women when they themselves don't display male leadership which is synonymous to masculinity.

I'm not sure abt Italy but I'm sure about Nigeria and India, men are the prize there and acts accordingly, in many parts of Asia dowry is given to a prospective bride since it's an exchange from one man (the father) to another man (the groom). The more lands, properties, etc the bride has the more one has to exchange, something along that line.

Both men and women understand their role well in the East, the only difference I can see since I've also lived in Europe is that the men (as compared to the east) are woefully privileged, lazy and doesn't generally take responsibility.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you kindly, this is interesting to me.
I would love to be a study subject.
Its my feeling that I've suppressed my drive so thoroughly because of maintaining jobs where I work with men that I've become dishabituated to responding to their pheromones.

Its my feeling that I have to drastically change my daily life in order to refine more of my femininity.

Translate: I'm not going to find a satisfying LTR until I retire early and practice coquetry full time, lol, lol
thanks again
So seems like your female.

I guess it's difficult with females because in general they have a much lower sex drive. So I guess you are right a stress free environment might help a lot to create the right environment.

Actually I think it's true for men as well.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So seems like your female.

I guess it's difficult with females because in general they have a much lower sex drive. So I guess you are right a stress free environment might help a lot to create the right environment.

Actually I think it's true for men as well.
I was kind of getting at the fact that I've stifled my drive in order not to be flirtateous at work. I'd lose my credibility and trust because of the nature of the work.

Wouldn't have to worry about stifling anything if I didn't have to maintain image in a certain environment.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kind of getting at the fact that I've stifled my drive in order not to be flirtateous at work. I'd lose my credibility and trust because of the nature of the work.

Wouldn't have to worry about stifling anything if I didn't have to maintain image in a certain environment.
Ok I see

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Btw I have a question. Do you have any idea about a forum for females that is the female version of sosuave?

My guess is there is not much there but I still wanted to ask.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Btw I have a question. Do you have any idea about a forum for females that is the female version of sosuave?

My guess is there is not much there but I still wanted to ask.
none.
I've asked in a previous post here.
Is it your opinion that a female poster should lie and hide her gender? Is there a mandatory "check this box if you're male, check this box if you're female, check this box if you're other" when registering for this site?
Is it permissible to have fluid sexual orientation to want to learn more about dating women?
Final question, can you accept I think like a man at a larger percentage of time than the average female?

Read through all my posts: most of them posted around the time of my permanent split mid Feb....easy enough to tell I need the support this forum provides and I try my best to payback too.
Funny how your writing demeanor changed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none.
I've asked in a previous post here.
Is it your opinion that a female poster should lie and hide her gender? Is there a mandatory "check this box if you're male, check this box if you're female, check this box if you're other" when registering for this site?
Is it permissible to have fluid sexual orientation to want to learn more about dating women?
Final question, can you accept I think like a man at a larger percentage of time than the average female?

Read through all my posts: most of them posted around the time of my permanent split mid Feb....easy enough to tell I need the support this forum provides and I try my best to payback too.
Funny how your writing demeanor changed.

No I have no problem with a female poster here.

I guess we have here a misunderstanding. When I asked you if
there are no forums for women it was not ment that you should go there.
It was for my personal interest into the matter.

In general women don't have forums like this. They have but they differ quite
a bit. So I thought maybe you know more. Could be that you are better informed.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I asked you if
there are no forums for women it was not ment that you should go there.
It was for my personal interest into the matter.

In general women don't have forums like this. They have but they differ quite
a bit. So I thought maybe you know more. Could be that you are better informed.
The only one that I know right off the top of my head is a women's redpill discussion forum on Reddit. But as with anything with Reddit, it can have it's own pro's and con's to it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The only one that I know right off the top of my head is a women's redpill discussion forum on Reddit. But as with anything with Reddit, it can have it's own pro's and con's to it.

I did register on reddit two weeks ago but then thought better of it as its just another form of sm.