Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What sport do you play in high school?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of playing sports in high school I myself didn't have the grades but would have went with running soccer baseball and lacrosse.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ice hockey

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was on the varsity Basketball team.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Track and Field at school.
Short to middle distance runner (400m, 800m)
Javelin - Broke the school record, then re-broke it, and the record stood for at least 11yrs that I know of, after I left.

After school, was a road cyclist - quite a handy hillclimber.

Then I got married... :cry:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrestling and soccer

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I powerlifted, but there wasn't a team for it. :(

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question to ask in this thread is whether sports helped get the chickies interested in you :rolleyes: - at least for those who had gone to a normal co-ed school. :mad:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it was definitely cross country baseball or soccer for me not because I was any good and one year they had a lacrosse team I would have loved to play lacrosse knowing what I know now

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I played varsity basketball in HS and ended up playing in college at a small school.

I had high status on campus, held parties, etc. This was the easiest time of my life for getting girls without seduction. I simply had attraction from them, which frankly didn't take much game at all.

After graduating and dealing with a couple exclusive girlfriends (this was the climax of my exclusive one gf at a time era )... I hit a drouht because nobody gives a **** about bball in the real world lol. The drop off in ***** after college is what led me to learn and improve true game and knowledge with women!

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I played varsity basketball in HS and ended up playing in college at a small school.

I had high status on campus, held parties, etc. This was the easiest time of my life for getting girls without seduction. I simply had attraction from them, which frankly didn't take much game at all.

After graduating and dealing with a couple exclusive girlfriends (this was the climax of my exclusive one gf at a time era )... I hit a drouht because nobody gives a **** about bball in the real world lol. The drop off in ***** after college is what led me to learn and improve true game and knowledge with women!

I played football and basketball in high school.

How tall are you? and what position did you play? Ya gotta have some skills to be recruited to play for some college.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I played football and basketball in high school.

How tall are you? and what position did you play? Ya gotta have some skills to be recruited to play for some college.
That's a great two sport combo right there. I'm 6 ft 1 point guard. Yea I put a lot of my time into it growing up...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Track, cross country and paper football during class