Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What sport do you play in high school?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whether sports helped get the chickies interested in you :rolleyes:
Tennis didn't get a lot of panties to drop. In high schools, it's a 2nd or 3rd tier. Football and basketball are the kings.

College tennis players don't do that well compared to other sports either. The elite pro tennis players can get some pusssy. Roger Federer didn't do well with a longer term girlfriend in terms of looks.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American Football, I played free safety but sat on the bench for all years except my senior year. Went to a high school in Atlanta that has produced NFL stars so that was one reason for it.

Played some Tennis as well but could not commit to it fully since I played football.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What positions in each?

I wish I played more soccer growing up, the footwork you get from it is insane.
I wish I played soccer growing up, yes the footwork would have helped me out tremendously in basketball and boxing.

I think soccer might have been the original sport.

Anyways, with sports, with the playing time….A lot of it boils down to one being good at what you do but ALSO politics. In some cases the guy who is decent at his position and kisses the coaches butt, goes to team functions and outings is going to get more playing time than the quiet, great player who keeps to himself and don’t mingle with the team. That’s why it’s important to communicate with your coaches and teammates to know how you could play better as a team.

A great coach is someone who puts his ego aside and knows how to differentiate.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I played soccer growing up, yes the footwork would have helped me out tremendously in basketball and boxing.

I think soccer might have been the original sport.

Anyways, with sports, with the playing time….A lot of it boils down to one being good at what you do but ALSO politics. In some cases the guy who is decent at his position and kisses the coaches butt, goes to team functions and outings is going to get more playing time than the quiet, great player who keeps to himself and don’t mingle with the team. That’s why it’s important to communicate with your coaches and teammates to know how you could play better as a team.

A great coach is someone who puts his ego aside and knows how to differentiate.
The footwork that soccer players have is unreal, it's no wonder dudes like Anderson Silva (former soccer player in Brazil) did so well in MMA.

Basically being the quarterback at any TX high school where skill means nothing but the network is everything. The position itself is so subjective because you can mask a bad QB with a good run game and a great defense.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Played Football aka soccer all my life. Most, if not all, countries outside the USA consider Football a religion. So you are born into it, grow up with it, and become one with it. I had the chance to play professionally until I got into a car accident.

I still play competitively 11v11 and 7v7 but obviously at an Intermediate/Advanced level, just not professionally which I think would have been pretty sweet.

Modern Man Advice

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school football, on the worst team my school had in 50 years. I was a pulling guard and had fun mowing unsuspecting peeps over. The only thing my team did well was cheap shots. We enjoyed decking punt returners who weren't paying attention.