Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what should I do next?

RebelKB

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Well here is my story.
I am in my second year of college, now on Mondays and Wednesdays I have back to back fittness classes with this girl. By the second day after classes she actually came up and introduced herself to me. She said how about that aerobics class.....and we exchanged names etc. All the way to our cars we chatted about our majors, class etc. In my second class of the day she sits right behind me, and after class we always end up walking back to our cars chitt-chatting. This has been going on for about 3 weeks now 2 days a week. What should be the next step, or what would be good for us to get to know each other better , lunch? I would really aprechiate any advice or tips to get to know her better, and keep things well. Thanks alot
RebelKB:)

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she obviously likes you otherwise she wouldn't have approached you.

Go for it! Take her anywhere lunch, dinner, coffee whatever, just get her out somewhere with just you. Make sure you keep the date light-hearted. Have fun!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Bada-Bing said.

The clock is ticking. If you want her, ask her out..... otherwise she'll think you're uninterested. 3 weeks is an awful long time to have not already asked her out.

If she declines, then just chalk it up to a friendly girl, and keep it at that.

Don't start second-guessing her IL.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, man..this give me the greatest Idea. I am not too sure this will work, but hell give it a try if you don't come up with something to say.

When talking to her to your car go "Hey, when are you going to ask me out?..You have been hitting on me for 3 weeks now and still no date. I am starting to lose interest. "

I am basically turning the whole situation around and using it against her. Most women get approach by guys and act shy and stuff. So they don't ask the lady out on a date and wait a while. Your just reverse the roles.

Also note:Worst case scenerio she says she wasn't hitting on you. Then say "Well, then we can just be friends".

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unforsaken
When talking to her to your car go "Hey, when are you going to ask me out?..You have been hitting on me for 3 weeks now and still no date. I am starting to lose interest. "
That's awesome dude. never thought to look at it like that. def. would throw her off guard. great, great, great