"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What makes you instantly left swipe on a girl you see on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge/Facebook Dating

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
To this day I'll never understood why women think men care about their careers.
I don't think many of them do, they do it mostly for themselves and outcompeting their female peers. Most of what women do nowadays has nothing to do with what men want.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
Every time it's a group pic, it always happens to be the least attractive one.
Yeah, I'm sure we've all been through the rollercoaster of getting excited about matching with one of those girls, thinking she's the hot one of the group pic, only to quickly find out it's the fattie. Instant delete!


While we are at it, this is not necessarily an instant 'no', but I always wondered why women put pictures with babies, even if they are not their own..?! I think they find those pics cute, being women, without realizing what a huge turnoff it can be to men.
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Yeah, I'm sure we've all been through the rollercoaster of getting excited about matching with one of those girls, thinking she's the hot one of the group pic, only to quickly find out it's the fattie. Instant delete!


While we are at it, this is not necessarily an instant 'no', but I always wondered why women put pictures with babies, even if they are not their own..?! I think they find those pics cute, being women, without realizing what a huge turnoff it can be to men.
Not as bad as women who have pics with guys, but who knows maybe they are looking to find a Bull for their cuckold.


The ones who so no FWBs or hookups are ironically the easiest ones to fvck on the first date.
It's because they have been pumped and dumped once before, they want a chad to commit to them.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Yeah, I'm sure we've all been through the rollercoaster of getting excited about matching with one of those girls, thinking she's the hot one of the group pic, only to quickly find out it's the fattie. Instant delete!


While we are at it, this is not necessarily an instant 'no', but I always wondered why women put pictures with babies, even if they are not their own..?! I think they find those pics cute, being women, without realizing what a huge turnoff it can be to men.
I'd be annoyed if I saw my ex putting pics of her and our daughter on her old. Would bug me on any social media, never mind a bloody dating app. What goes on in some women's heads?

Low chance I know, but you're exposing yourself and kids to thousands of random men. You don't know who you're dealing with, someting tells me paedophiles are unlikely to mention they find kids attractive in their profile...

Also don't mind mild pouting, but when women screw their mouth up too much its really unattractive... particularly if mid 30's onwards and not good looking.Makes them look like lunatics. Not sure why they think men would find it appealing, but no doubt they get swipes still
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Also, septum rings. Repulsive.
 
Top