Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What makes you instantly left swipe on a girl you see on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge/Facebook Dating

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day I'll never understood why women think men care about their careers.
I don't think many of them do, they do it mostly for themselves and outcompeting their female peers. Most of what women do nowadays has nothing to do with what men want.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time it's a group pic, it always happens to be the least attractive one.
Yeah, I'm sure we've all been through the rollercoaster of getting excited about matching with one of those girls, thinking she's the hot one of the group pic, only to quickly find out it's the fattie. Instant delete!

While we are at it, this is not necessarily an instant 'no', but I always wondered why women put pictures with babies, even if they are not their own..?! I think they find those pics cute, being women, without realizing what a huge turnoff it can be to men.

Reactions: B80

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure we've all been through the rollercoaster of getting excited about matching with one of those girls, thinking she's the hot one of the group pic, only to quickly find out it's the fattie. Instant delete!

While we are at it, this is not necessarily an instant 'no', but I always wondered why women put pictures with babies, even if they are not their own..?! I think they find those pics cute, being women, without realizing what a huge turnoff it can be to men.
Not as bad as women who have pics with guys, but who knows maybe they are looking to find a Bull for their cuckold.

The ones who so no FWBs or hookups are ironically the easiest ones to fvck on the first date.
It's because they have been pumped and dumped once before, they want a chad to commit to them.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd be annoyed if I saw my ex putting pics of her and our daughter on her old. Would bug me on any social media, never mind a bloody dating app. What goes on in some women's heads?

Low chance I know, but you're exposing yourself and kids to thousands of random men. You don't know who you're dealing with, someting tells me paedophiles are unlikely to mention they find kids attractive in their profile...

Also don't mind mild pouting, but when women screw their mouth up too much its really unattractive... particularly if mid 30's onwards and not good looking.Makes them look like lunatics. Not sure why they think men would find it appealing, but no doubt they get swipes still

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, septum rings. Repulsive.