Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

what line should i have used?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ok I usually see girls checking me out through their cars while I'm walking alone or with friends. How should I approach and what should I say. Since im kinda a clown, should i approach wit a hookers line for a joke? help me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
"Hey What your doing around here, Looking for a handsome guy to talk too?:cool:
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by HHloser2
"Hey What your doing around here, Looking for a handsome guy to talk too?:cool:
Sorry.. I've been reading stuff like these.

Won't this seem to them like you're being too full of yourself? I mean, it would be funny if you are'nt handsome, it might get you somewhere..

But what if in any case you ARE handsome. Imo, it might feel like she might think you're too full of yourself.

But then again, i'm new, so educate me.. That's why I posted, so i can learn from you guys. :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top