Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What league am i in with woman

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your flow. Not thinking. When you go anywhere even the store use your senses more and less mind. Overtime you will become more calm and spontaneous. Its going to take time. Once you find your personal groove you will know what it feels like. People will respond better to you. Forget about women and what they look like. For this purpose anyhow.
Not quite sure what you mean by then? Less thinking more spontaneous action? Using this advice trying to get woman how does it work

Glassguy

Reaction score
So your saying spin slates and if you get rejected by another woman your body language and overall character will truly show you dont give a fvck because you have another woman in line.
Yes.

If you have a million dollars in the bank and lost a $100 bill, are you going to blow up and throw a fit and act desperate over it? Probably not. Fvck it....you have a million dollars. Who cares?

However if that $100 bill was all the money you had and lost it, you would surely mope around and be desperate in finding it. You NEEDED it which is where the neediness comes from. Its very valuable because its all you had.

Same goes with women. If you have 2, 3 or 4 options that you are actively seeing, and one starts acting disrespectful, you just use silence and distance and shift your attention to the other options. Or if its major disrespect, just tell her to fvck off and walk away.

Only having one option makes it very hard to just walk away. That is why a rotation is great. Even if its just to date several women and see if one of them becomes a prime LTR candidate.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

If you have a million dollars in the bank and lost a $100 bill, are you going to blow up and throw a fit and act desperate over it? Probably not. Fvck it....you have a million dollars. Who cares?

However if that $100 bill was all the money you had and lost it, you would surely mope around and be desperate in finding it. You NEEDED it which is where the neediness comes from. Its very valuable because its all you had.

Same goes with women. If you have 2, 3 or 4 options that you are actively seeing, and one starts acting disrespectful, you just use silence and distance and shift your attention to the other options. Or if its major disrespect, just tell her to fvck off and walk away.

Only having one option makes it very hard to just walk away. That is why a rotation is great. Even if its just to date several women and see if one of them becomes a prime LTR candidate.
Now all i need to do is start finding plates to spin. Thing is I catch feelings quick unfortunatly

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying not to
I'm going to call BS on this.

We all give a fvck to some extent if a hot girl calls us back or not... our brains naturally release dopamine when we get the exciting message from some hot woman we thought we never had a chance with. This by the very nature of it makes us addicted to these types of interactions. So i think when someone says they don't give a fvk they're either psychopaths or they're lying. I think it is more accurate to say... don't invest too much in whether or not that 1 woman writes to you... continue working on yourself and continue putting yourself out there...when a woman takes the bait... just try not to care more than she does. I like the analogy of the guy with 1 million dollars in the bank. Just figure each woman is worth $100.... if you lose $100 it's not that big of a deal. Don't invest more until they do. And remember NEVER go off of their words... only their ACTIONS.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think working out extremely hard will make much difference if you dont know how PickUp really works. You would need to study it and practice it and that way will get your more women than working out.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well me being pretty lean i definitly notice attraction from hotter chicks. My other problem is I get to drunk. Not sloppy drunk nut drunk enough to not be 100%