Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What league am i in with woman

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so I've been busting my ass working out have a faint 6 pack decebtly muscular I would like to think handsome fast and I'm funny. Can't seem to pull anything over a 6. Or I get them interested then it never goes anywhere. I want to pull 7 and up. But I keep fvckn these 5/10 chubby girls. Cute face but body is mehh. Flirted with a cute bartender she was giving me smiles and found me attractive I could tell but just didn't seem super interested.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want it bad enough, you'll get it.

I do know that generally in life, just as you are getting really frustrated and about to quit, if you hang in there a while longer success is just around the corner

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your writing skills are not great. You should watch out for typos and write in more complete sentences. That'll help your text game.

Due to male surpluses and rampant female hypergamy, a lot of men are mating down. A male 7 for instance is finding it more difficult than ever to land a female 7. If you want female 7's, you need to be a male in the 8-9 range and/or have spectacular seduction skills as a 7 in looks.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man starting to get super frustrated lol. Like I come home and am like what the fvck

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your writing skills are not great. You should watch out for typos and write in more complete sentences. That'll help your text game.

Due to male surpluses and rampant female hypergamy, a lot of men are mating down. A male 7 for instance is finding it more difficult than ever to land a female 7. If you want female 7's, you either to be a male in the 8-9 range.
Idk what i would rate on the scale maybe a 7 considering im only 5'10

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ok so I've been busting my ass working out have a faint 6 pack decebtly muscular I would like to think handsome fast and I'm funny. Can't seem to pull anything over a 6. Or I get them interested then it never goes anywhere. I want to pull 7 and up. But I keep fvckn these 5/10 chubby girls. Cute face but body is mehh. Flirted with a cute bartender she was giving me smiles and found me attractive I could tell but just didn't seem super interested.
If you talk the way you write you don't seem very intelligent, if I am being honest. Maybe the girls are looking at you like you are dumber than a box of rocks and can't carry a decent conversation??

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at work typing on my phone. I don't think I'm dumb as a box of rocks. I agree my punctuation is terrible but I kinda am just trying to get my message across as opposed to making sure my puncuation is spot on

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk what i would rate on the scale maybe a 7 considering im only 5'10
I'm 5'10". There are challenges associated with the height. You're not tall at 5'10", but you're not short either. A lot of women express preferences for 6'0" and up, especially on apps. Apps are a tough environment. You might be better off focusing on cold approach, but now you're fighting the COVID distancing social climate for the next 1-2 years, in addition to the other challenges normally associated with cold approach.

A 5'10" person can maybe max out in the 7-8 range.

Maybe the girls are looking at you like you are dumber than a box of rocks and can't carry a decent conversation??
If woman think a guy is dumb but good looking, there might be some easy, no-strings attached bangs. That's a decent outcome.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so literally a 5'10 guy maxes out at a 7-8? Like there is a literal science and fact to it lol.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10". There are challenges associated with the height. You're not tall at 5'10", but you're not short either. A lot of women express preferences for 6'0" and up, especially on apps. Apps are a tough environment. You might be better off focusing on cold approach, but now you're fighting the COVID distancing social climate for the next 1-2 years, in addition to the other challenges normally associated with cold approach.

A 5'10" person can maybe max out in the 7-8 range.

If woman think a guy is dumb but good looking, there might be some easy, no-strings attached bangs. That's a decent outcome.
I'm cool with that.... lol

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this old saying and I think it holds a lot of weight --- "those that look hungry are never fed."
I'm too lazy to look it up and so I may not have the exact wording correctly, but you get the idea.

I used to wonder why... when I was in a relationship I could draw women in much better. This isn't about being seen with your gal and having status. It's about being alone in public (though in a good female situation) and projecting a different image.
In short: your body language, posture, voice tonality etc... are subconsciously 'communicating' more than you realize.

Those "6's and below" that you are attracting?
In today's society, even a gal that's a "5" or "6" can be discriminate. If you were sub-communicating to the "5" or "6" the same way I'm betting that you are sub-communicating to the "7's and above"... the "5 and 6" league probably wouldn't show much interest either.

If you talk the way you write you don't seem very intelligent, if I am being honest. Maybe the girls are looking at you like you are dumber than a box of rocks and can't carry a decent conversation??
I disagree.
Statistically, if the OP was (as you allude) "dumber than a box of rocks" ... he'd do better scoring with his desired (so-called) 'league.'
If you look at the female magnets out there, there's one commonality - a lack of depth and intelligence. This is not a put-down to the 'naturals' that can easily draw them in or pull with little effort. It's simply the rule over the exception.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha all these comments may be truthful but also a bit harsh...

IMO there are multiple problems...

1. You're doubting yourself. Self esteem seems to have taken a hit and that will drop you from a 7-5 really quick.

2. Stop getting so caught up in your looks. Do the best you can with what you've got and be confident with it. It goes the same with women. For example I have found some women I would rate as a 7 based on looks to be 10s after I get to know them. Attraction is not ALL physical so stop putting so much weight on that. Build yourself up in other areas.

3. Don't seem needy. As the post said above... those that are starving never get fed. Understand that women are fickle creatures. Most of the time they don't even know what they want. So just realize it's a numbers game. Show them some interest and move on. Plan on getting 1 out of every 30-40 women you hit on that you'd consider an 8 or higher. As you start to feel more comfortable around these women you'll see your numbers increase to where maybe you're getting 1 out of 20, or 1 out of 10.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ryan- 5'10 is not short. I'm 5'8-5"9 and I have zero problems. If you are attractive there are many things that make up for height.

You have seemed to struggle with neediness and a desperate mindset compared to confidence and abundant mindset. That is probably what holds you back. You put too much concern into the outcome instead of being outcome indifferent.

Attractiveness is what opens the door. A solid frame and abundance mindset is what women crave as long as there is attraction for you. Women want a leader. Not someone that bends over backwards to make them happy.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a 'League' that you are in and there is very little science involved. There are only women who think you're attractive, and women who don't. Brad Pitt is considered to be a 10, even by most men, yet I know plenty of women who don't find him attractive at all. It's all subjective.

I've pulled 10s in the past, and every time I have, it was without even trying. And for the record, most women, let alone 10s, don't look at me twice. You have to play the field as it is and accept it without feeling any emotion. This makes all the difference because it's the change in your mentality that counts. PUA tactics aren't what works, it's the change in your mindset of not caring about the result that works. You can't fake this, you can only do it.

Talk less, and use body language more. If you think a woman is hot, look her in the eyes, smile at her and look at her lips then back at her eyes. The worst she can do is walk away, and you need to ACCEPT that and be cool with it instead of "Like I come home and am like what the fvck". Last year I pulled a woman at a party just by doing this and had her eating out of my hand within seconds. It didn't go anywhere afterwards because I opened my mouth and we realized we were incompatible, but for that night and the first date, it was fun.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So the secret is to basically not giving a fvck?
Yes..... but it helps if you have OPTIONS.

It's kinda hard to have an abundance mindset without the abundance. It's also hard to be well off financially without any money.

The IDGAG mentality without several options with women becomes acting butt hurt to her instead of just using silence and distance by ignoring one who is acting disrespectful and giving that attention to one of your other options.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes..... but it helps if you have OPTIONS.

It's kinda hard to have an abundance mindset without the abundance. It's also hard to be well off financially without any money.

The IDGAG mentality without several options with women becomes acting butt hurt to her instead of just using silence and distance by ignoring one who is acting disrespectful and giving that attention to one of your other options.
So your saying spin slates and if you get rejected by another woman your body language and overall character will truly show you dont give a fvck because you have another woman in line.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes just take care of yourself.
Im in shape have a good job i mean i have a 6 pack im 180 lbs so im not a twig im decently athletic i just feel as if im not pulling the chicks i feel like I could pull and you guys are right its my personality j guess. My usual go to is funny/goofy. I can make woman laugh. But I think maybe I come off as too quirky. So say I'm hitting on a solid 8/10 show confidence in body language. Say less and just be more masculine instead of a goofy jokster?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at work typing on my phone. I don't think I'm dumb as a box of rocks. I agree my punctuation is terrible but I kinda am just trying to get my message across as opposed to making sure my puncuation is spot on
I get it.