Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umayyad Caliphate did not control southern France for any extended period like they did in Spain.

In fact, way more recently than that, white French people lived in Algeria until Algerian independence in 1960 and the white French went back to France.

Yes there are lots of Muslims in France today but it's not because of anything that happened centuries ago... It's because of immigration taken place in the last 10 years or so.
The border between the empire of Charlemagne and that of the visigoths ran through here. After that the Moors arrived from Spain, controlling an area that extended north of Toulouse. Places like Castelmaur (Castle-Moor) and Castelsarrazin (Castle-Saracen) still bear witness to their presence. When they were driven back south the area came under the control of the Counts of Barcelona, who later got themselves promoted to Kings of Aragon.

the moors ( Arabs ) were not as present as they were in Spain for a super long period , but they still were in south of France

prior to that , the Carthaginians ( the ancestors of the moors) were there till the romans conquered France from them

then you had the conquest of Algeria, and the French protectorate of morroco and Tunisia , which was for like 100 years…which brought a lot of Arabs in France , then from the 60s when they retired , they had immigrants coming from there

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racism is a lazy and even ignorant place to put things. This is also indicative of the person who defaults to a spoon fed explanation that it’s racism, that he is very ignorant of the nature of women. Unless of course the woman is of the same mind set as he is. Spoon fed idiot.

There are real realities that have to do with this stuff.

For instance, the average Asian man is definitely smaller in height and stature compared to a western man. Same with a Mexican heritage background.

It is easy if you have been to the south west in the states to see that glaring rudeness or rather what would be considered rudeness by other races, can be exuded by the Mexican population. For instance, when shopping for clothes, some will leave the clothing area in complete disarray with clothing messed up and even on the floor. Most western women will actually get angry about openly. That is a cultural division.

Compounded with political forces that also drive division it can create a reality that western women who are also molding and trying to survive in the environment.

Now the media spoon feeds the west the ghetto rat boys in an effort to draw attention and create controversy and at the same time inject stupid, ignorant reasons for the cause of it.

So let’s say a western woman sees and molds to the reality of the violent nature of African Americans there. Or Puerto Rican’s there. Or whatever race you want to inject.
this can be very attractive to some women but as a whole the western woman’s perception of those races, based on the media’s mad dash to maintain ratings, can lessen her willingness to engage. It’s quite unfortunate.
women want safety. Emotionally and physically. This does not mean “the best protector”. It means that the man will carry that environment with him is scary to her.

Again. Jumping to racism is a very lazy explanation and clearly shows a massive lack of understanding of our females. As a whole if I was going to go there, I have found African American women to be very “racist” and are more likely to want her children to be full African American. But I don’t see it as racist. I believe it to be tribal survival adaptations.

Growing up on military bases, I never had a single racial issue. I even went to a grade school were I was only one of a few white kids. Nobody tried to beat us up. Racism has been resurrected by certain powers to create division and even this thread.
I have seen plenty of African American women I would love to sink my teeth in. I’ve only dated one but her family brutalized her for it and thus it was impossible to continue.

As far as Indian culture? Tell them to stop calling me for extended vehicle warranty insurance.
even though you are right in what you are saying , this does not fix the current situation and is not helpful in any way …

we just have to agree that being part of a certain race ( that is deemed unattractive ) brings more obstacles , but for sure is not a legit reason on why you would not have any action at all .

just saying that you are incel because you are Indian or Arabic , or whatever is just bullsh1t . It just means that you have to put more effort into the dating market in order to get what you want from it

it is not easy , but for sure is not impossible

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The border between the empire of Charlemagne and that of the visigoths ran through here. After that the Moors arrived from Spain, controlling an area that extended north of Toulouse. Places like Castelmaur (Castle-Moor) and Castelsarrazin (Castle-Saracen) still bear witness to their presence. When they were driven back south the area came under the control of the Counts of Barcelona, who later got themselves promoted to Kings of Aragon.

the moors ( Arabs ) were not as present as they were in Spain for a super long period , but they still were in south of France

prior to that , the Carthaginians ( the ancestors of the moors) were there till the romans conquered France from them

then you had the conquest of Algeria, and the French protectorate of morroco and Tunisia , which was for like 100 years…which brought a lot of Arabs in France , then from the 60s when they retired , they had immigrants coming from there
This reminds me of my uncle (by marriage, not genetics) who always thought he was full Italian... Then he recently did an ancestry test and found out he's part North African.

Which for some reason bothered him a lot. But I'm pretty sure some of his ancestors were from Sicily so it makes sense.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your belief that you are is the reason. Change the questions you ask your self and you can change your life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of my uncle (by marriage, not genetics) who always thought he was full Italian... Then he recently did an ancestry test and found out he's part North African.

Which for some reason bothered him a lot. But I'm pretty sure some of his ancestors were from Sicily so it makes sense.
sicily was under Arab domination a lot , so Sicilians dna wise are quite different than the mainland Italians

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Norman "Vikings"
Dunno about this , but I would guess that it was only for a brief period of time

the Arabs were there for a way longer period of time than the Vikings for sure , that is why Sicilians are darker than the mainland Italian

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye man , that is why Sicilians do not look 100% Arabic , because they were mixed with different cultures

this why also why morrocans , Lebanese or Tunisians are not 100% Arabic looking , even though they were almost the entire time under Muslim rule , because at some point Europeans were there and mixed with the local population

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I constantly hear on sosuave that Indian men are the least desirable in many parts of western society and everyone hates them, heard that in other places too. It gives me the impression that with Indians, good looking women seemingly come together and decide that one race is going to be ignored.

It seems to play out in real life too because I never see Indian guys get hot girls of other races.

Many a man says how Asian and Indian men are undesirable to women but I am talking more about how that actually came to be the case in the first place anyways, like how did society come together and decide or what made women come together and decided to see certain races as low value.
NOWAG (No One Wants Asian Guys) is a real thing.

White and Hispanic women are generally not attracted to East and South Asian men.

A lot of East and South Asian men work in STEM occupations and have weak social skills. That doesn't help their cause.

White and Hispanic women are quite desired, especially White women. Men of most races pursue White women.

Then you have Hispanic guys who seem be disliked in a lot of the southwestern states.
Hispanic men do well with Hispanic women. The most challenging thing for Hispanic men is that they are often sub 5'7" or 5'8".

A subset of Hispanic men have criminal records and multiple tattoos, which can serve as a turn on for women.

Hispanic men are more masculine and more confident than East or South Asian men. They are also less beta-tized from white collar pansy stuff as compared to a subset of White, American men.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about the guy himself but what makes attractive women in a given society come together and turn against men of certain races.

I constantly hear on sosuave that Indian men are the least desirable in many parts of western society and everyone hates them, heard that in other places too. It gives me the impression that with Indians, good looking women seemingly come together and decide that one race is going to be ignored.

It seems to play out in real life too because I never see Indian guys get hot girls of other races.

Then you have Hispanic guys who seem be disliked in a lot of the southwestern states.

Asian guys used to be associated with being undesirable to a lot of western women although I see that changing these days.

But my question is, what is the process behind all of this?

Like I feel that some PUA came out and said Asians and Indians are undesirable, everyone agreed, and then just went with it. I wonder what leads to all of that though.

Many a man says how Asian and Indian men are undesirable to women but I am talking more about how that actually came to be the case in the first place anyways, like how did society come together and decide or what made women come together and decided to see certain races as low value.

Even when PUAs throw out race as a "setback" and list certain races as "lower" races, how do they determine all of that?

Is it all based on what race can get the most hot white girls?
Adaptation to Environment & Natural Selection.

When Indian males gain a higher social profile and increase their clout and numbers in the West that is when they will likely gain more attention from chicken-head materialistic western oriented females.

I don't think it's a really racial thing, just a socio-economic and cultural conditioning thing. We all have the right to pick, choose and refuse who we are attracted to.

But if it is solely a racial thing, or solely an economic reason for some to accept or deny - You're probably much better off without them anyhow!

Genesis 2:18
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

If they can't, don't, or won't try to be a 'helpmate' to a man - They're a hindrance!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOWAG (No One Wants Asian Guys) is a real thing.

White and Hispanic women are generally not attracted to East and South Asian men.

A lot of East and South Asian men work in STEM occupations and have weak social skills. That doesn't help their cause.

White and Hispanic women are quite desired, especially White women. Men of most races pursue White women.

Hispanic men do well with Hispanic women. The most challenging thing for Hispanic men is that they are often sub 5'7" or 5'8".

A subset of Hispanic men have criminal records and multiple tattoos, which can serve as a turn on for women.

Hispanic men are more masculine and more confident than East or South Asian men. They are also less beta-tized from white collar pansy stuff as compared to a subset of White, American men.
i still think that the main problem with being part of a certain race is that all other races ( except for the white ) are considered inferior from a social economic standpoint

most ****t1 jobs in most white countries are done by black , Asian , etc

sure , you have a subset of very skilled labor other than white , but this are not the norm at all

that is why people of other races have more problems , because they are seen from the get go inferior

imagine now a black \ Indian / Asian etc guy , that is dressed shapely , is socially calibrated and looks healthy and fit . For this guy for sure most women will not have any objections about him for being of whatever race

they do not like the color per se , but what the color represents

but again , this guys are the minority

At the end of the day , no decent woman wants to f8ck the guy that grills the burgers at McDonald’s , no matter what race he is

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i still think that the main problem with being part of a certain race is that all other races ( except for the white ) are considered inferior from a social economic standpoint

most ****t1 jobs in most white countries are done by black , Asian , etc

sure , you have a subset of very skilled labor other than white , but this are not the norm at all

that is why people of other races have more problems , because they are seen from the get go inferior

imagine now a black \ Indian / Asian etc guy , that is dressed shapely , is socially calibrated and looks healthy and fit . For this guy for sure most women will not have any objections about him for being of whatever race

they do not like the color per se , but what the color represents

but again , this guys are the minority

At the end of the day , no decent woman wants to f8ck the guy that grills the burgers at McDonald’s , no matter what race he is
Funny that you bring this up. Since jewish people make up a lot of the wealthy positions today, I seldom see good looking jewish men (harvey weinstein swimming in actresses). And the women are sometimes passable.

So economic wise, I would put jewish people at the very top above whites. I want to put jewish into the same camp as middle eastern, too. They share a lot of traits with arabs, and I don't care being called racist for that either. Experience and studying says enough.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No decent woman will LTR the guy who grills burgers at McDonald's. However, if the McDonald's food prep guy has tattoos and a criminal record, he'll generate interest from women and get a good amount of sex from them. He'll have more sexual options that most middle income white collar workers.

Since jewish people make up a lot of the wealthy positions today, I seldom see good looking jewish men (harvey weinstein swimming in actresses). And the women are sometimes passable.

So economic wise, I would put jewish people at the very top above whites. I want to put jewish into the same camp as middle eastern, too. They share a lot of traits with arabs, and I don't care being called racist for that either. Experience and studying says enough.
Judaism is a religion. Jewish people are usually white.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that you bring this up. Since jewish people make up a lot of the wealthy positions today, I seldom see good looking jewish men (harvey weinstein swimming in actresses). And the women are sometimes passable.

the problem with Jewish people is that they are quite cheap , and being cheap is not a sexy thing for women

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what type of Jewish people

those in Israel are quite Arab looking, while those in the rest of the world are quite white

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they aren't. They're jewish until otherwise. I'm not kidding here. I've always asked jews if they were a race, and I always got very different answers. Sometimes they were jewish, and sometimes they considered themselves white. Jews have little eurocentric traits and a lot of arab traits.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what type of Jewish people

those in Israel are quite Arab looking, while those in the rest of the world are quite white
The Dutch and Italian jews will tell you that they aren't white, at least from what I know so far. They always say they were jewish first and foremost.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. The religion is synonymous with the blood line.
This has been my constant observation with jewish people. Whenever the word is used, it refers to them as "a people" and also as a race. And no jewish person, none, not a single one, has told me otherwise or even given me clarification if they are a race or not. They never give me a straight answer. Even googling it...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The short answer is they are misfits and losers.

They are detested for the same reasons men in other races are.

Human nature doesn't change guys. Women, no matter where they are positioned globally, look for handsome, strong, successful and charismatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.