Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Atheist

Reaction score
I am not talking about the guy himself but what makes attractive women in a given society come together and turn against men of certain races.

I constantly hear on sosuave that Indian men are the least desirable in many parts of western society and everyone hates them, heard that in other places too. It gives me the impression that with Indians, good looking women seemingly come together and decide that one race is going to be ignored.

It seems to play out in real life too because I never see Indian guys get hot girls of other races.

Then you have Hispanic guys who seem be disliked in a lot of the southwestern states.

Asian guys used to be associated with being undesirable to a lot of western women although I see that changing these days.

But my question is, what is the process behind all of this?

Like I feel that some PUA came out and said Asians and Indians are undesirable, everyone agreed, and then just went with it. I wonder what leads to all of that though.

Many a man says how Asian and Indian men are undesirable to women but I am talking more about how that actually came to be the case in the first place anyways, like how did society come together and decide or what made women come together and decided to see certain races as low value.

Even when PUAs throw out race as a "setback" and list certain races as "lower" races, how do they determine all of that?

Is it all based on what race can get the most hot white girls?

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many a man says how Asian and Indian men are undesirable to women but I am talking more about how that actually came to be the case in the first place anyways, like how did society come together and decide or what made women come together and decided to see certain races as low value.
There is no deciding these things. Desire cannot be negotiated.

Notice that there are individual Indian and Asian guys who are very desirable to all women. But as a group, there is probably something about genetics that makes the members of the group less desirable, on average, in the mate selection process.

Consider the same situation but with women. Why are white or Asian women typically considered to be the most desirable? Even more specifically, why are many men lusting over Eastern European women?

If you look at their body type, they typically have wide hips with a narrow waist, they seem to maintain a healthy body fat distribution, and they have large breasts compared to their body weight. Not all Eastern European women look like this, but enough of them do so that most men immediately think "she's probably hot" when someone mentions a girl they know who is from that part of the world.

Regarding guys' attractiveness, I'm guessing the process for women is probably quite similar, i.e. they are probably looking for certain physical markers of health, adding that women place more emphasis on mens' personality and intelligence, as those correlate very strongly with the man's ability to secure resources and provide for offspring.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of factors... I've noticed within Indians themselves that having lighter skin is desirable. I don't know if this comes from colonial times or if this is an Indian of itself, something to do with castes... But, according to what I've heard, the darker the skin, the less desirable a person is within Indian culture.

All that said, I've known indian guys who slay the pvssy simply because they were confident. Identifying with some kind of victimhood and making excuses based on unmutable characteristics will dry up the pvssy right quick.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a subject that is sensitive to a lot of people, which is why race politics is one of the most appetizing things for a lot of people to get into. When you get into race, you suddenly can blame anything and everything on it. And the funny part is that they are right in a sense. All humans use their senses to experience the world, and people that they are not familiar with or look ugly they have less reason to be near. No different from staying away from dark areas or dangerous predators. This is human survival 101.

So what do you do about this? You navigate the rivers. Life is suppose to be a game. There is not suppose to be a single right answer or solution. If I were to give any man a challenge, I would tell them to go to a makeup artist, and make themselves look as ugly as they can. Then I would tell them, in their new transformation, to go out and see how many people they can get to socialize with them. This will train your sense of seeing the world beyond your flaws. Once that makeup is off, I guarantee you will come out a new man.

A guy with a ****ed up face can still get laid. We've seen enough in history of ugly men being with hot women. Likely cause they had resources: money, cars, a big house, things that get them laid. In third world countries, women still end up with ugly men cause the men have access to things they don't. So yes, if you're an indian and you come to America, you will have a harder time cause women have everything here. They're allowed to be picky. Whereas if you went to a place with less wealth, you'll find yourself with lot more women if they see you with a simple car. That is all that really takes. Learn context, be aware of your situation, and maximize your statehood. That is what game is.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long, drawn out philosophical musings are completely unnecessary in the manosphere.

This is why I can't watch too much of Rollo. He gets too far down in the weeds about stuff.
The thing is, when you have nobody challenging your ideas, you have no need to explain yourself, you just issue out your statement and experience zero consequence, well he can't really do that same thing because other men and a lot of women are coming to issue challenges of his work, as they should and he has managed to retain his credibility throughout those challenges which is more than we can say for just about anyone else, I might be overlooking a predecessor but not many can stand in defense of Red Pill and have that defense hold up.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about the guy himself but what makes attractive women in a given society come together and turn against men of certain races.

I constantly hear on sosuave that Indian men are the least desirable in many parts of western society and everyone hates them, heard that in other places too. It gives me the impression that with Indians, good looking women seemingly come together and decide that one race is going to be ignored.

It seems to play out in real life too because I never see Indian guys get hot girls of other races.

Then you have Hispanic guys who seem be disliked in a lot of the southwestern states.

Asian guys used to be associated with being undesirable to a lot of western women although I see that changing these days.

But my question is, what is the process behind all of this?

Like I feel that some PUA came out and said Asians and Indians are undesirable, everyone agreed, and then just went with it. I wonder what leads to all of that though.

Even when PUAs throw out race as a "setback" and list certain races as "lower" races, how do they determine all of that?

Is it all based on what race can get the most hot white girls?
it has to do with the social aspect .

women largely do not want to be associated with Indian men because they are seen by society as poor and not educated

that is why white men are the most desirable from them all , because almost the entire white population is doing quite ok , compared to the other races

now , being Indian or whatever makes things more difficult , but you can still get laid and eventually find a good girl to settle down :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a Muslim dude. It's game over, you ain't getting much Western VG
you know , Muslim guys are actually good looking guys , and if they are socially calibrated they will do just fine

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know , Muslim guys are actually good looking guys , and if they are socially calibrated they will do just fine
Yeah I wouldn't say Muslims have it bad. They tend to be far more socially calibrated, I will have to admit. And they have a natural inclination to not put women on pedestals, which is a plus to me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't say Muslims have it bad. They tend to be far more socially calibrated, I will have to admit. And they have a natural inclination to not put women on pedestals, which is a plus to me.
they are quite manly men

Way manlier on average than the average western guy

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to get into this racial stuff again, but it's unavoidable. I think it's a concept based on the history of certain countries no matter where you are around the world and the fact that social status matters more than anything. Take a place like America for example, which is our great country (don't get me wrong), had slavery hundreds of years ago that still lingers to this day. All of that affects minority American men and others more than anything when trying to date certain kinds of women. Whites are seen as "the main race" to lots of women out there as the ones with all the resources (businesses, stocks, nice vehicles etc.) When women seek out a mate, they are looking for providers that have the whole package, not just one good attribute. I do notice though, that it also depends on the location of where you live in America. Muslim guys tend not to do well not only because of the stereotypes, but religion as well compared to American women. Location is another big factor, Asian guys are starting to do better getting assimilated in American culture (hence the media) and are able to date outside their race even more so now. Black guys can do well too as long as he doesn't live in the southern states and have something going for himself. Hispanic guys have it made as long as he doesn't live in the southwest where they're a ton of whites who don't want to be seen around Latins/Mexicans. The whole point of it is, go where you are wanted and where females will be receptive of what kind of person you are.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They maybe good looking.. However the fact they Muslim.. A **** ton of Western woman will run a million miles.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They maybe good looking.. However the fact they Muslim.. A **** ton of Western woman will run a million miles.
most French men are mixed with Muslims , and are quite dark skinned and have Muslim traits

from what I know , women like a lot French guys :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are quite manly men

Way manlier on average than the average western guy
I agree they naturally have the ability to keep woman in check.. And tend to be more on the masculine side if the spectrum.

However, Western woman FEAR Muslim men, as they realise that he will tolerate ZERO shiit from her & more than likely will likely curb her freedoms, such as going to the club with the girls & svcking random diks & he won't let dress like a super slvt.

This is why Western woman will avoid a Muslim dude & settle for a Western Caucasian Beta Cuckold instead lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree they naturally have the ability to keep woman in check.. And tend to be more on the masculine side if the spectrum.

However, Western woman FEAR Muslim men, as they realise that he will tolerate ZERO shiit from her & more than likely will likely curb her freedoms, such as going to the club with the girls & svcking random diks & he won't let dress like a super slvt.

This is why Western woman will avoid a Muslim dude & settle for a Western Caucasian Beta Cuckold instead lol
Funny enough, I have a muslim friend who gives zero ****s for women. He works out and was disciplined well by his father. Women love the hell out of him. He shrugs them off and they are still left blushing. Makes me wish I had a father like that. I didn't, which is why I was behind as far as socializing with women.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Racism. Attraction isn't a choice.
I don't think that sexual attraction is the same as racism.

For example, I think that the country of Armenia has the most attractive girls I've ever seen. This doesn't mean that I think that Armenians are superior people.

If I don't think the girls from Bangladesh are very attractive, it doesn't mean I dislike them as people or think they're inferior people in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.