Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have noticed a lot of race complaints from Asian and especially Indian guys, to some degree Arab and Middle Eastern guys too. Having been around a few in big city settings, I notice that there are some differences between how they are and act versus guys from cultures that do better. You have to be in the thick of things with them and see them run game in order to conclude that ethnic appearance alone is not an issue.

Not to say it doesn't matter based on area.

When I was in San Francisco, white women there absolutely despised Indian men. A lot were even open about their hatred despite being the kind to stick up for social justice and vote Democrat. It was a sight to behold for sure but if it is of any consolation to Indian guys, the dating scene in San Francisco is awful and the women quite hideous. I don't notice similar animosity on the east coast and midwest. But Indian and Asian men are not doing themselves any favors, here are some things I notice.

Very passive-aggressive and in self-denial about what they want in life, especially with women.

I have an Indian friend with terrible game who women want nothing to do with. Now he harps on about how game and dating are overrated and there is more to life than all of this because guys who engage in casual sex and nightlife are just throwing their lives away. I see this attitude a lot from Asian and Indian guys where they want hot girls and that player life but they realize they cannot have it so they act all sour grapes about it. You'll see it on forums full of them too, the whole "more to life than p*$$y" nonsense cope. I think it has to do with their culture where parents beat them down a certain path so naturally, Indian and Asian men are in denial about their own wants from life.

Built terribly.

I do see Asian men picking up their game and a lot of them do look good these days. Indian men look like garbage, they are either fat, really skinny, or just have no care for their own physical appearance. I have never seen one that looks jacked or has a nice aesthetic body. Not sure why but Indians hate all things athletic and working out, they also eat a lot of fattening garbage.

Toxic annoying whiners.

I had an Asian friend who was like Bobby Lee in his behavior, dorky looking dude but not funny. He'd go out and go on and on and on about how much girls hate Asians as we ignored him until we had to hear him out because he was so persistent about being heard. Indian guys are worse with it, they will shout it from the top of a mountain and never lift a weight in their lives. You see it a lot from incel forums but even more in real life. Toxic crybabies that even other men want to stay away from.

Weak and non-assertive.

My Indian friend has had women into him but he fails to capitalize because he is weak. Society already beats men down for approaching, its much worse in India.

They drag each other down.

I have had Asian and Indian friends that broke the mold and got girls. The outcome was that men of their own race were super jelly and hated them. My Indian friend who was with this blue eyed raven haired chick that looked kinda like Megan Fox had a coworker who was higher up but on another team that tried to get him fired. The coworker was an older Indian dude who would harass him non-stop about his relationship and drop passive aggressive comments about it, super bitter guy. Eventually, we had to get HR involved but the doofus would not stop.

I have seen it a lot with my Asian and Indian friends that approach hot girls at bars too, older men of their background or dorks of their background will cut in to stop them. Imagine having only friends of your own race if you are a guy of either race.

It all comes down to bad parenting where you are raised by bitter dads.

I think Asian and Indian dads are usually losers that never had any game experience so they try to restrict their kids. This leads to their kid ending up socially stunted. IMO, they prolly do it on purpose by not letting the kid play sports or engage in masculine activities.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umayyad Caliphate did not control southern France for any extended period like they did in Spain.

In fact, way more recently than that, white French people lived in Algeria until Algerian independence in 1960 and the white French went back to France.

Yes there are lots of Muslims in France today but it's not because of anything that happened centuries ago... It's because of immigration taken place in the last 10 years or so.
They did control the Septimania region for a while.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Norman "Vikings"
I have quite a bit of Norman-Gallic & Norman-Gaelic heritage. It seems that the Vikings mogged every man that had lived in a place they wanted to conquer, replacing their genes in the pool.

Reaction score
I have quite a bit of Norman-Gallic & Norman-Gaelic heritage. It seems that the Vikings mogged every man that had lived in a place they wanted to conquer, replacing their genes in the pool.
Not really, they were found in the Middle East but most somewhat integrated into the population. If anything that region got darker overtime.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they aren't. They're jewish until otherwise. I'm not kidding here. I've always asked jews if they were a race, and I always got very different answers. Sometimes they were jewish, and sometimes they considered themselves white. Jews have little eurocentric traits and a lot of arab traits.
What was the history around that region, 3000 years ago, 2500 years ago, 2000 years ago?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black and ancestry said I have dna from the normans lol
I had just read about some black businessman (now deceased) who had a last name that is in my family tree. Sure enough, he is the descendant of one of my slaveowning ancestors and one of his slaves (and thus a half-cousin), who had 5 such children. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.