Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of guys do girls want to have one night stands with?

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
In your experience, what traits do girls look for when they're hunting down a guy to sleep with for the night?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Good looking don't cut it. If it's all about looks, then a guy with big ****. ONS is all about her knees shaking and no attachment afterwards. She should want to call cops on you after sex. Too many guys all about eating dinners, gifts, and cuddling, and emotional attachment. This don't mean all sex talk, meet and bang, it means seduce, fck and fck off.

She wants a sexual man.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun, good looking and won't start obsessing about them just because they gave them some.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think ONS are as big as they used to be

Pulling was huge like 10 years ago

But I do think "fvck buddies" is more of a thing now

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it varies but when it comes to ONS, the priority is a good looking guy with a nice body and sexual vibe. However some Women are so backed up and horny that they try to get pretty drunk and hook up with a decent guy, does not have to be the really good looking dude just good enough.

As Medina pointed out above, maybe it's not as popular today but it's not just an easy thing to pull off on a consistent basis. I was able to get consistent ONS when my body was at an extreme definition and my face was very defined but over time of course alcohol fvcked me up a bit. Anyway, the point is that now a days Guys want a rotation of Women who are willing to have casual sex with them without a promise of a long term relationship. To go even further, All the Women know you are ****ing around and be ok with it.

I use the analogy of baseball where your starting picture (Hottest Girl) is at the forefront but once she starts acting up, you've got the backup bullpen to reach out to (Girls on the bench ready to play ball)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your experience, what traits do girls look for when they're hunting down a guy to sleep with for the night?
A guy who appears to know what they are doing sexually...or one that is muscular...scientifically speaking most women cheat with muscular dudes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy must be somewhat attractive to the female. He must be confident and make them feel comfortable. He must also be fun, light hearted, and show no desperation or clingyness. A good dose of charm helps to as well as something about you that allows you to stand out from the crowd.