Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of fantasy land do women live in???

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a long time it was a land where they could inflict violence on someone and that person goes to jail. Where if they had material items they could desire, they could conjure up dozens of willing wallets. Where they can get sex upon demand. Where they could control or damage anothers life very easily.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
The “gravity of her actions?” What did she do? Set you on fire, steal all your money, or just tell you she didn’t want to have sex with you anymore?

Its more like what fantasy world do you live in to be so surprised by her actions.

Everyday the most educated, richest, sexiest, powerful people in the world change their actions, thoughts, words to get what they want. And now you are talking about a normal average woman who society has told her men are worthless and she can do no wrong?

I’ve seen top Harvard educated City lawyers completely lie in Court for money.
I’ve seen multi mulit millionaires change the words on a dime when things don’t go their way
I’ve had former sister in laws lie to the Court when they should have been charged with murder.

But some woman who didn’t treat us like garbage and was nice enough to actually have sex with us changes her words and we go into meltdown

You men must live in a bubble.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The sex on her part was self interest. Lol. There’s no “nice” to it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a tip I’ll give you that I had to learn the hard way. The way she’s reaching out and begging for your attention will make you think you can sleep with her one more time. You can’t. She’s wanting the chase, you’ll forever be running after sex you’re never gonna get. Especially right now while she’s dating someone. I made the mistake of trying to get “one more time” with an ex that was acting the same way and all I got was the run around and no sex. Looking back my biggest mistake was I should have got her out and got her drink which would have made it easier but I now realize that effort would have been better spent on someone new who wasn’t going to make play those games. What I’m saying is don’t get sidetracked by sex with an ex which seems easy. It’s a mirage in the desert, trust me.
Yes, yes and yes. I can count a good couple of women coming back to my life and playing this exact same scenario. In the end, no sex is all you get and some wasted time. It is a mirage LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, but it is all encompassing and selfless in some or even many of the aspects. This is a completely different impetus. It is group oriented. The family unit being the group. We build groups and teams. A woman is diametrically opposed to this when her desire wains. This is biological in nature.

Why would a woman make a hard working man’s life hard when she fully benefits from it? That’s a “man” question. That thought would never even enter her mind. Not for a split second. She is conceptually unable to. Not from the abstract.

She’s hard on the man because her desire has wained away and she steadily goes down hill. She will even start a fight just to feel something. She has no conceptual dream to hang onto for drive.
Her only drive is sex and men. Well, to somehow obtain the natural gifts of men. This she challenges and tries to compete with them.

On the surface it appears the same but it isn’t. Miles apart.

To fully understand this one would have to understand the depth of the nature of a woman’s solipsistic nature. They are as simple as 2+2 to understand.
Yet they say women are the most complicated being and never will me be able to understand them LOL that is how I know that is a simple, simple creature. Any creature who needs to talk about their complexity...is not complex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes and yes. I can count a good couple of women coming back to my life and playing this exact same scenario. In the end, no sex is all you get and some wasted time. It is a mirage LOL
Are you saying is that the net result for almost any man is a net loss?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women never had to develop proper social skills or a real personality because Simps would tolerate them no matter what.

They basically stay as adult children and never really mature beyond that because they don't have to.

Us men we have no choice, if we acted like women we would die alone.

A woman would not survive a single day living as a man.

Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"

WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
You made at least 50% of the mistake here.

If an individuals entire operating system (in this case your brain) is able to be hijacked by a bug (in this case emotion) for a whole variety of reasons can you really expect a person (nevermind how this applies to just women) to be able to make a coherent,consistent, rational narrative and live by it?

People are not naturally rational. People who train themselves to be rational are more frequently rational but not 100% of the time. We are not born scientists, we do not operate like a well designed algorithm, we have at least in some sense something that appears like free will.

Do not make the mistake of expecting human behaviour to be sensible.

Cheers