Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of fantasy land do women live in???

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Do you feel men are different in this regard?
Yes. Men are capable of extreme loyalty. Men build things. Build groups. Build teams. Build unities and deliver purposes.
Men are capable of deep compassion, almost to a fault.
Capable of deep loyal love of purpose.

All of these things are being undermined and nullified. Men and women are miles apart.

Observe and take note of how even their sacred rituals and groups are being undermined. Women are completely and utterly solipsistic as nature intended. The survival strategies of men and women are universes apart.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Men are capable of extreme loyalty. Men build things. Build groups. Build teams. Build unities and deliver purposes.
Men are capable of deep compassion, almost to a fault.
Capable of deep loyal love of purpose.

All of these things are being undermined and nullified. Men and women are miles apart.

Observe and take note of how even their sacred rituals and groups are being undermined. Women are completely and utterly solipsistic as nature intended. The survival strategies of men and women are universes apart.
That question was more for RangerMike, but since you replied......

I don't disagree with your statements of what men DO. But I feel that is aside from my question.

Women only care about how the men in her life makes her feel and what a man can do for her.

I don't want to speak for RangerMike here but I assume he didn't mean that how men make her feel and what men can do for her are the ONLY thing women care about in life. Maybe I'm wrong and he will correct me. My interpretation was that when it comes to women interacting with men, they care only about how the man makes her feel and what the man can do for her. But I'm curious, when it comes to what a man wants from a woman specifically, is it any different? The whole concept of deep, unconditional love is bogus for both men and women, so at the end of the day, don't men and women want the same basic things but in different manifestations?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I love that meme.

Get that guys.

A couple of weeks ago would have been our fourth anniversary together....and you know what?

She went and bought a cake, and send me a 5 pages email wishing us happy anniversary and telling me how much she needed me and that for the 4th year, she loves me more than ever and that even though we "will never be together" (because I refused taking her back, I am guessing), she will love me until she dies.

Who the fcuk celebrates the anniversary of a relationship they terminated to be with someobody else!!!!
People who have amused their brains to death? cross-wiring their brains? stepped off into the deep end, the..Cat Lady.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel, but the best thing you can do is stay the F away from crazy. I just imagine her chasing you down the hallway with a huge kitchen knife, her getting the police involved and all of a sudden the police is charging you assaulting HER.

Shyt like that happns waayy too much so I have no problems with ZER0 contact, with a crazy beyach. or even just loony ones.

spare your sanity.
I experienced a Crazy Ukrainian witch of a woman late last year (2018) like this. The first time of sex was pretty hot though she talked way too much, but the next few times of sex sleepovers and dates were very standard or ho-hum and She'd turned to show what she'd concealed originally and it was like a totally different animal and I was like "See ya!" I could see why she couldn't keep a man.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.
Yeah animals or cats and dogs are no different than humans in their worlds, maybe even more preferable or manageable than.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to speak for RangerMike here but I assume he didn't mean that how men make her feel and what men can do for her are the ONLY thing women care about in life. Maybe I'm wrong and he will correct me. My interpretation was that when it comes to women interacting with men, they care only about how the man makes her feel and what the man can do for her. But I'm curious, when it comes to what a man wants from a woman specifically, is it any different?
This section right here above.

And yes Rangermike can most definitely speak for himself. I was compelled by your very good question.

In the clip from above, again you ask two good questions. The first one, I will answer based on what I know and experienced through observation. Women care about one other thing. Their offspring. This is pretty deep. But anything that doesn’t contribute to their personal survival or that of her offspring, doesn’t really exist. Men are not registering as individuals. They register as tools to obtain their imperative.

Men are different in that we think conceptually. We can extrapolate the end game of actions. A woman will ruin a diamond to obtain a piece of shiny brass if it evokes her emotional state of pleasure.
A man can calculate risks. A woman cannot or will not calculate this. Risk is not in their encapsulated solipsism.

A man has a cycloramic view of life. We will invest in the cycloramic, all encompassing view. His emotions can and do become secondary. A woman would never do this.

So the idea that we operate solely upon how a woman makes us feel is an error. We can and do sometimes but it is cycloramic and encompassing of many different things. Sure we can default to base when it serves us but then there are failures everywhere. Especially those men who are feminized by social convention and upbringing.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely don't believe we operate solely based on how women make us feel. But when it comes to why we want a woman in our lives, and specifically what for, I'm posing the question: Is it not simply based on what the woman can do for us and how she makes us feel?

That's my question.

I enjoy giving to people. Women included. But it isn't entirely non-selfish because it makes me feel good.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah animals or cats and dogs are no different than humans in their worlds, maybe even more preferable or manageable than.
Pets are an interesting tell-tail. A pet can be controlled and remains obedient. Women become angry with men when they are not obedient. Thus many women treat their dog like a piece of China to be coveted and treat her boyfriend of husband like a second rate fungus.

I have no qualms with a woman being angry with me and in some cases prefer it. I’m not their dog or their servant. Without men they will not survive. I hold the golden key.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely don't believe we operate solely based on how women make us feel. But when it comes to why we want a woman in our lives, and specifically what for, I'm posing the question: Is it not simply based on what the woman can do for us and how she makes us feel?

That's my question.
In a way, but it is all encompassing and selfless in some or even many of the aspects. This is a completely different impetus. It is group oriented. The family unit being the group. We build groups and teams. A woman is diametrically opposed to this when her desire wains. This is biological in nature.

Why would a woman make a hard working man’s life hard when she fully benefits from it? That’s a “man” question. That thought would never even enter her mind. Not for a split second. She is conceptually unable to. Not from the abstract.

She’s hard on the man because her desire has wained away and she steadily goes down hill. She will even start a fight just to feel something. She has no conceptual dream to hang onto for drive.
Her only drive is sex and men. Well, to somehow obtain the natural gifts of men. This she challenges and tries to compete with them.

On the surface it appears the same but it isn’t. Miles apart.

To fully understand this one would have to understand the depth of the nature of a woman’s solipsistic nature. They are as simple as 2+2 to understand.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy giving to people. Women included. But it isn't entirely non-selfish because it makes me feel good.
Indeed. I understand this. There is something to be learned from this. I will give an example of this as I have observed it.

When companies do charity, they always publicize it. That’s good business. I have observed many men give anomalously. Think about this. Zero credit comes back to them. None. They will not even speak of it.

Wealthy women would never do this. Ever. The giving is really about them. Isn’t that interesting?

It is true that some men give to bring glory back to themselves like women do. Lol
It is dishonest and self serving. If a woman asks what I donate to or give free time to...it’s none of her damn business. I will not sell myself to a woman. I listened to a PUA talking about how you should do these things to bring your value up in a woman’s mind. Idiot.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. I understand this. There is something to be learned from this. I will give an example of this as I have observed it.

When companies do charity, they always publicize it. That’s good business. I have observed many men give anomalously. Think about this. Zero credit comes back to them. None. They will not even speak of it.

Wealthy women would never do this. Ever. The giving is really about them. Isn’t that interesting?

It is true that some men give to bring glory back to themselves like women do. Lol
It is dishonest and self serving. If a woman asks what I donate to or give free time to...it’s none of her damn business. I will not sell myself to a woman. I listened to a PUA talking about how you should do these things to bring your value up in a woman’s mind. Idiot.
Yes. God has spoken that to do good you give to charity without any expectation of getting something in return.
That is what doing Good in god's eye means. Anything else is Evil.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That is what doing Good in god's eye means. Anything else is Evil.
Careful with this precept. Women almost never give without it giving them glory. It’s about them. There are exceptions but rare.
These women are not evil. They are just women.

Reaction score
Well, well, this thread is turning into quite the knowledge base!

I will keep you guys updated on what she does. I have not been responding (without any explanation) to her messages or calls for the last 2 weeks. One week after I figured out she was lying to be about having dumped her boyfriend.

So today she sends me a voice message saying:

"It is not just for you to stop responding to me with no explanation like that. You have no heart."

And this garbage was dating guys behind my back while we were together! And she talks about being "just"...and she treated me worst than dirt when I traveled all the way to her country in order to fix our relationship, while she was rubbing her new BF in my face, having fun with him all summer, and I was left alone in a strange land for a whole month trying to pick myself up from below ground! and I am the one with "no heart"!! F*UCK HER!!!

I see the manipulation pattern...but f*uck, it gets me frustrated nonetheless, so I am venting it out in this thread.

She also sent me 125 messages that I have not opened yet. And she called me at last 20 times since yesterday, all of them I did not answer.

I might open them and if I do, I will let you know what they say.

Should I even bother opening them? So she can see that I read them but haven't responded? Or I just ignore her messages all together and she sees that I haven't read any of them?

Last edited:
Reaction score
... because she hasn't been held accountable for bad behavior in her past. It's all she knows, it's conscious but second nature after a point.
Then why do we not all of us, hatch up a plan and teach her the lesson of her life?!

This will f*ucking make her accountable for her actions.

If every man she f*ucked over does the same as me and just leaves in silence, then no wonder she learned NADA.
I don't have the feeling that her loosing me is a lesson tough enough, as she has her boyfriend she can always run to.

Our brains combined can surely be smarter than that manipulative b*tch!

Billtx49

Reaction score
She also sent me 125 messages that I have not opened yet.

Should I even bother opening them?
If you think that’s sane behavior on her part to send those, then read All 125 and report back.
On the other hand if you think it just might be very mentally unbalanced behavior from her, then congratulations on recognizing your own sanity …

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Then why do we not all of us, hatch up a plan and teach her the lesson of her life?!

This will f*ucking make her accountable for her actions.

If every man she f*ucked over does the same as me and just leaves in silence, then no wonder she learned NADA.
I don't have the feeling that her loosing me is a lesson tough enough, as she has her boyfriend she can always run to.

Our brains combined can surely be smarter than that manipulative b*tch!
Go back and read some of these posts again. She has absolutely no clue. Not in the abstract. Would you kick a dog because it ate cat shyt? Would you beat your dog because it acts like a dog?

She is not feeling what you are feeling. All of this is about her and the validation she wants from you. Move on. Stop thinking about her and get your life back together. Vengeance? Against what? Until you accept that you not only chose her but you brought on much of it yourself, you will never be right. All of this over a woman?

Want to know what this is called? A wasted life. A wasted life if you don’t accept that you brought this on and need to learn from it.

Reaction score
Go back and read some of these posts again. She has absolutely no clue. Not in the abstract. Would you kick a dog because it ate cat shyt? Would you beat your dog because it acts like a dog?

She is not feeling what you are feeling. All of this is about her and the validation she wants from you. Move on. Stop thinking about her and get your life back together. Vengeance? Against what? Until you accept that you not only chose her but you brought on much of it yourself, you will never be right. All of this over a woman?

Want to know what this is called? A wasted life. A wasted life if you don’t accept that you brought this on and need to learn from it.
Did you read the quote I was replying to???? I agreed that she has never been held accountable for her actions.

And what wasted life?? 5 minutes posts on a forum is wasted life?

I brought most of this to my self? Well, my main mistake is to have chosen a lying and cheating woman as a partner and I gave her too many chances. You live and you learn!

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have not issues getting dates. So, I wouldn't go after a lady a decade plus older than me; nor should you.
One reason I do is because in this region a 60 mile radius on OLD sites there are not a lot of 35 and under women on there and the ones that are, 70 percent of them are landwhales,damaged even on premium sites like Match. You have a few decent looking ones under 35 but you have every hyper chad all over them. Most and I mean most of the women 42-50 for example on OLD around here actually look better, hotter, and healthier than the under 35 ones.

Even within a 30 mile radius there isn't even many hot mid 40s ones. It really is a desert. My hometown of St. Louis, I can go on Match under my old zipcode and put the settings to 10 miles and get all sorts of hits from pre wall, never married no children women HB7 and higher and far better and cleaner looking than down here. Just in those 10 miles probably 20 times more women HB7 and higher than in a 50 mile radius down here.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"

WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
I’m going with one who has psychosis. Lol. But no seriously. Sounds like a basketcase to me