Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of fantasy land do women live in???

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
More then 90% of the stories that's commonly told in Sosuave are only interpreted in WAYS that suits oneself.

But since I suspect that you or many others reading this won't or can't understand my meaning then...

Just remember, the important thing is we men must live properly in the present and into the future.

For now, you should hv a criterion of righteousness, created by urself.

Then all u r feeling right now will hv little to no meaning since u r able to delve deeper and wider then before.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, your ex gf wants you for her orbit. Which serves two purposes, neither of which benefit you. The purposes are 1) When she is not getting the attention fix she needs from her new Chad\BF she will pull from the orbit to get it and 2) If/when her and Chad part ways she will pull the best suitors from the orbit to date and maybe fvck "for now" until a better Chad comes along.

Others who have said "ignore her" were spot on.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! You have no idea how much I want to put her in her place. It is like an itch inside of me.

To tell her to fcuk off and that she has a new BF now, go the fcuk cry on his shoulder. You chose to not have me in your life, deal with the consequences.

But then again, what good will that do...I don't think much. If anything she will be more attracted to me. This is what I noticed with her...the harsher I was with her, the more she wanted me.
Damaged women like this are very clever. What you say above is that you think there is something she doesn't understand, and you need to mansplain it to her, because you think her "understanding" it properly will make her even more sorry and feel even worse about leaving you. First of all, revenge is tempting but petty. Second of all, SHE ALREADY KNOWS. This where damaged people can get very crafty. Their goal is to get you to reengage through ANY means possible, so that they can begin pushing the buttons, pulling the levers, and turning the dials. So the trickier ones will bait you by saying things they know are false in hopes of you coming in and "correcting" them. They know how irresistible it is for a guy who is wounded to correct her inaccurate statement that puts you in a bad light and her in a good light. So don't take the bait.

I could tell you stories I've personally experienced with this exact situation. One is my ex wife. Another is a girl I dated a year. I wasn't as wise as I am now when the ex wife came back around under false pretenses and it didn't turn out well, though I stopped it cold the second it got squirrelly. Now wiser, I have completely ignored the ex GF who keeps trying to ping me telling me that I owe her things, that something that happened to her was my fault, and repeated expressions of "disappointment" in me. Soooo fvcking tempting to respond, "My dear, in order for your disappointment manipulation to work, I'd have to give a sh*t about what you think of me, and I guess I overestimated your intelligence when I assumed you had figured out by now that I do not." But, if I sent that she would win. It angers me that she claims I owe her things because the insinuation is that I'm a bad person for not paying my debts, but I know she doesn't really think that... It's just bait for interaction. And even if she did think it, nothing I'm going to say will change her mind.

No response is the best response. If you must steep in revenge, know that no response is even harsher than words because it says "You are of such low importance to me that I can't even be bothered to correct you."

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.
She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:
"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"
WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!
It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.
In which world do these women live??
Yeah. Sound like something a BPD would do.
I would look it up BPD borderline personality disorder.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the trickier ones will bait you by saying things they know are false in hopes of you coming in and "correcting" them. They know how irresistible it is for a guy who is wounded to correct her inaccurate statement that puts you in a bad light and her in a good light. So don't take the bait.
The above entire posting, should go in the "Hall of Excellence." For decades, I've always wondered about this. I knew from past expereinces to not engage or "reward" the offending female with attention or further communication.
However....
I always wondered about the 'mechanics' behind their behavior. Despite knowing that women can be crafty, I had concluded that they were either practicing cognitive dissonance resolution or that their unwillingness to acknowledge the truth was a matter of pride.

Countless scorned women have attempted to do as you described above. It finally makes sense now.

Reaction score
Damaged women like this are very clever. What you say above is that you think there is something she doesn't understand, and you need to mansplain it to her, because you think her "understanding" it properly will make her even more sorry and feel even worse about leaving you. First of all, revenge is tempting but petty. Second of all, SHE ALREADY KNOWS. This where damaged people can get very crafty. Their goal is to get you to reengage through ANY means possible, so that they can begin pushing the buttons, pulling the levers, and turning the dials. So the trickier ones will bait you by saying things they know are false in hopes of you coming in and "correcting" them. They know how irresistible it is for a guy who is wounded to correct her inaccurate statement that puts you in a bad light and her in a good light. So don't take the bait.

No response is the best response. If you must steep in revenge, know that no response is even harsher than words because it says "You are of such low importance to me that I can't even be bothered to correct you."
I am not sure how I can reward your for this post, but you NAILED it...and let me tell you why...

A little bit of background is needed. My ex, while I was in her country (I went to ask her to marry me after she dumped me), led me to believe that she dumped her new BF.
And for the last 6 month, we were basically, even though not "officially together yet", discussing us getting married, and every time I would ask her if she is seeing her now "ex boyfriend", she would swear on her dead mother's grave that she was single and that she only was thinking about being with me, and out future marriage. Nothing else. I must have asked her 20 times in these 6 months...she seemed so convincing that I fell for it...event though I should have known better due to her being the most lying, manipulative and deceptive woman I met.

We would talk everyday "almost" as if we were a couple...until I figured out,that NOT only did she NEVER leave her boyfriend as she has been pretending all these months, but that she planning a wedding with HIM!!!!

This discovery was 3 weeks ago...and then I confronted her...and I made a fool out of myself. I will let you guess how for now.

So eventually I blocked her...everywhere or so I thought..and then she freaked out, badly, threaten me to kill herself, and wrote a passage saying:

"You have no heart, you have no moral value for blocking me like that! You cannot do this to your ex!"

I was so pissed, that I unblocked her, and defended myself against her accusations and to tell her that SHE is the one with no moral values and no heart....and you know what she told me?

"I know, you are not like that..I am just poking you..... so you unblock and talk with me!"

And here I was, back with her at square 0, because I fell for it!
I don't know why I did not see the pattern in today's message...but thanks guys for pointing it out!

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"

WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

“Why aren’t you orbiting in my friend zone so I can unload all my problems on you and rub my new boyfriend in your face, maybe ask a favor or three and who knows maybe even borrow some money sometime? Why aren’t you still giving the same effort you gave when we were dating? (That’s the why are you treating me different part).”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a tip I’ll give you that I had to learn the hard way. The way she’s reaching out and begging for your attention will make you think you can sleep with her one more time. You can’t. She’s wanting the chase, you’ll forever be running after sex you’re never gonna get. Especially right now while she’s dating someone. I made the mistake of trying to get “one more time” with an ex that was acting the same way and all I got was the run around and no sex. Looking back my biggest mistake was I should have got her out and got her drink which would have made it easier but I now realize that effort would have been better spent on someone new who wasn’t going to make play those games. What I’m saying is don’t get sidetracked by sex with an ex which seems easy. It’s a mirage in the desert, trust me.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this narcissistic trait is the normal female behaivor.. I experinced similar thing several times

Zero f**k's given may be applied generously to this situation

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above entire posting, should go in the "Hall of Excellence." For decades, I've always wondered about this. I knew from past expereinces to not engage or "reward" the offending female with attention or further communication.
However....
I always wondered about the 'mechanics' behind their behavior. Despite knowing that women can be crafty, I had concluded that they were either practicing cognitive dissonance resolution or that their unwillingness to acknowledge the truth was a matter of pride.

Countless scorned women have attempted to do as you described above. It finally makes sense now.
The mechanics boil down to childish immaturity. The cuter the girl, the more likely she's leveraged and continues to leverage her looks to get by in life. She gets used to most guys doing things for her and developes a parasitic relationship with men in general, using whichever man is willing to cuck to her at the time. She doesn't really own her life, she's at the whim of her fleeting emotions. She's not responsible for her thoughts and actions, she learns to pin that all on the men she uses. This ruins men and creates the drama she exploits. Her empathy is there, it exists, but she's constantly trying to weaponize it to subvert the dynamic because she hasn't been held accountable for bad behavior in her past. It's all she knows, it's conscious but second nature after a point.

It's interesting how her behavior naturally filters weak men into her life and strong men out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The mechanics boil down to childish immaturity. The cuter the girl, the more likely she's leveraged and continues to leverage her looks to get by in life. She gets used to most guys doing things for her and developes a parasitic relationship with men in general, using whichever man is willing to cuck to her at the time. She doesn't really own her life, she's at the whim of her fleeting emotions. She's not responsible for her thoughts and actions, she learns to pin that all on the men she uses. This ruins men and creates the drama she exploits. Her empathy is there, it exists, but she's constantly trying to weaponize it to subvert the dynamic because she hasn't been held accountable for bad behavior in her past. It's all she knows, it's conscious but second nature after a point.

It's interesting how her behavior naturally filters weak men into her life and strong men out.
Is this why on here people are again betabuxxing, bending over for women and doing anything for them and kissing their arses?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious . Right? I suppose that this is an opportunity for you to project (on the internet, of course) that you are not a "weak man" but instead one of those "strong men."
Anyone that has put themselves out there and had any experience... has at some point, f*cked up and gotten involved with some femme fatale. If you haven't, then you haven't much experience. If you have and can't openly admit this, then "strong" or "alpha" you clearly aren't.

Is this why on here people are again betabuxxing, bending over for women and doing anything for them and kissing their arses?
This is from a forum member that spends $60.00 on a first-meeting internet date and suddenly, he's in a position to speak about "people here that are betabuxxing, etc...."

Let's keep it real. We've all made mistakes. Hopefully, we can spend our time helping those with less experience avoid these same experiences... or we can spend our time posturing to men on the sosuave forum - whom we've never met in real life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be serious . Right? I suppose that this is an opportunity for you to project (on the internet, of course) that you are not a "weak man" but instead one of those "strong men."
Anyone that has put themselves out there and had any experience... has at some point, f*cked up and gotten involved with some femme fatale. If you haven't, then you haven't much experience. If you have and can't openly admit this, then "strong" or "alpha" you clearly aren't.

This is from a forum member that spends $60.00 on a first-meeting internet date and suddenly, he's in a position to speak about "people here that are betabuxxing, etc...."

Let's keep it real. We've all made mistakes. Hopefully, we can spend our time helping those with less experience avoid these same experiences... or we can spend our time posturing to men on the sosuave forum - whom we've never met in real life.
It's mistakes that have helped us see the truth and grow into wiser men.

Pain is a great fukin teacher!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women make perfect sense. Everything they do is for validation. If you are not banging her, then you are just a pawn in her ego validation ecosystem. Like a battery being used to energize her self esteem. She has an entire ecosystem set up consisting of male orbiters past, present, and future. It’s not even personal. It’s what society presents to her on a silver platter. Can you really blame her for eating her cake though?

99% of guys in society are part of women’s validation ecosystem. Women don’t have to make sense any more. They don’t have to be fair. They don’t even have to be congruent with their words and actions. All rationality goes out the window. Most can get away with murder.

In a matriarchy full of supplicating cucks, this is the end result. You guys are just batteries in women’s eyes. This is how much power you’ve collectively given away. And I don’t mean you specifically. I mean the whole lot of you.
Hear these words above. It’s important. Like my earlier post in this thread. Women are simplistic creatures. To women, the vast majority of men are vague shadows in a separate universe of shadows.

Their self assumed hierarchy structure is but an illusion. An illusion of servants (men), that exist to serve them. This fake place we call the present reality is but a construct. A bastardization of the human race.

Women are without form. Their god is government and the reality it creates. Society forms these ridiculous girls into supposed goddesses. Men, demigods themselves, kneel before these silly girls playing king.
The biology of men is used against them. Until you realize the man behind the curtain is a supplicating girly man and a full fledged traitor, you will not be able to control your emotions. You still think the woman is your better despite her being dumb as a post to creativity.

Women know men are the creators. They envy the ease by which we move through our days while their tumultuous minds plot and oscillate back and forth in indecision. Their minds were never designed to do what they are trying to do now. Their sole impetus is to struggle from pleasure moment to pleasure moment. Once her desire wains for you, every fiber of her being seeks new pleasure. She will keep you there for safety while she seeks optimized pleasure elsewhere.

They really do believe, down to the their inner most humanity that men exist to serve them. It’s quite humorous. Without men...they are doomed.

Not one bit of this is evil. Don’t be angry with them. Don’t hate them. Just don’t validate them until worthy.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.
This. Most women... now there are exceptions... but typically women really do not care about the men in their lives. They only care about how the men in her life makes her feel and what a man can do for her. I could give you HUNDREDS of examples in my personal life that have taken me to this conclusion... but we ALL have them... you just have to open your fvcking eyes to see this.

The solution to this is be selfish. Put your needs and wants FIRST... compromise when you get reciprocity, but never let yourself get sucked into meeting her emotional needs to the exclusion to your own. Do this and you will drive them nuts. Yes they will hate you for it... but they will also love you for it. Love and hate are the same things to chicks... the worst that can happen is that she takes you for granted and really doesn't give a sh!t if you live or die... at that point you do not even exist.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm flattered that you feel so intimidated by my words but i've stated objective facts. Of course I've gone through the wringer, like any member here has. There's a spectrum of cuck to strong, and some men go on their whole lives cucking. Some break free and become strong independent men. Some never had to break free because they never cucked.

In a way women are spurring growth in men. Either men cuck and become worthless and disrespected, or they stand up to a woman and assume their rightful place as king of their lives. In turn the men that are strong enough to lead or leave today's women will inspire them to grow or self destruct as well. Everyone plays their part, the wh0re, the dunce, the king, the queen.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just keep ignoring. Nothing positive (for you) will come from engaging.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As Rollo (I think) once said, the opposite of love isn't hate; it's indifference. Your attention, and lack thereof, is your most powerful tool, and you have wisely chosen not to waste it on your ex as she has not earned it. Good for you.

Your question is obviously rhetorical and not worth stewing over or even positing. (But this is Sosuave so people will try.) They live in their worlds and you live in yours, end of story. Enjoy your freedom and thank yourself for your maturity and dedication to your personal happiness.