Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of fantasy land do women live in???

Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"

WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"

WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

They usually live in la la land until they mature in their 50's I am told. LOL. In reality, it depends on how they were raised and how their own family structure was formed. A lady raised with a strong father figure will, in general, turn out better than a lady raised by a weak ass dude or a single mom.

However, once' she threw you to the curb, you should not even respond. Don't take in the trash once it is already on the curb. She's looking for options and a backup plan. Don't be that to her.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife sent me a similar message a couple of years after we had gotten divorced and she was remarried to the guy she cheated on me with. She was mad as hell because I hadn't wished her a happy birthday, which I hadn't done since we split up for obvious reasons. Obvious to everyone except her I suppose.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL this literally made me do my Joker laugh. Just leave her on read and keep it moving. Post some chit on social media showing u having an awesome time in life. Maybe a subversive subliminal diss toward her. Like a meme about annoying people or something like "Its a great feeling to move on to bigger and better things in life...sometimes its best to just TRASH the passed :) have a great day everyone" then a pic with you an a new girl orsomething alpha.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Judging by her current behavior, this indicates that you've learned from past mistakes and not repeating them. Tempting as it may be to put her in her place or explain, I'd recommend ignoring her all together. To a woman like this, any attention is good attention.

You can sit back confidently... knowing that the guy she is with... is going through hell. He's bound to know that she's miserable over your lack of attentiveness. If this guy puts up with her drama, she will not respect him. And, if he doesn't put up with this, he will leave and she'll be even more alone and more miserable.

Cheers and a tip of the hat to you.
Well done!

Reaction score
Hahaha, I love that meme.

Get that guys.

A couple of weeks ago would have been our fourth anniversary together....and you know what?

She went and bought a cake, and send me a 5 pages email wishing us happy anniversary and telling me how much she needed me and that for the 4th year, she loves me more than ever and that even though we "will never be together" (because I refused taking her back, I am guessing), she will love me until she dies.

Who the fcuk celebrates the anniversary of a relationship they terminated to be with someobody else!!!!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A womans world is like Quantum Mechanics. Completley fvcking random and doesn't make sense.

Everything is how she feels. Her feelings are never wrong because... feelings.

Men are at least logical... I used to ponder if a woman was actually that stupid about something or if she was just playing stupid. Like some 4D chess move. I Lost a few billion brain cells just thinking about it.

Reaction score
Men are at least logical... I used to ponder if a woman was actually that stupid about something or if she was just playing stupid. Like some 4D chess move. I Lost a few billion brain cells just thinking about it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I read in a while and yet oh so true!

Now I wonder if I should keep reading her messages (with read receipt on) and continue not responding, OR, I play some 4D chess, hatch a revenge plan, tell her BF and send him her messages or something...

I want so much to make her pay the price for what she made me live through!

I cannot accept the idea that she escapes from the hell she put me through scratch free.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this literally made me do my Joker laugh. Just leave her on read and keep it moving. Post some chit on social media showing u having an awesome time in life. Maybe a subversive subliminal diss toward her. Like a meme about annoying people or something like "Its a great feeling to move on to bigger and better things in life...sometimes its best to just TRASH the passed :) have a great day everyone" then a pic with you an a new girl orsomething alpha.
Lmao bro that’s so petty hahahaha

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I read in a while and yet oh so true!

Now I wonder if I should keep reading her messages (with read receipt on) and continue not responding, OR, I play some 4D chess, hatch a revenge plan, tell her BF and send him her messages or something...

I want so much to make her pay the price for what she made me live through!

I cannot accept the idea that she escapes from the hell she put me through scratch free.
I know how you feel, but the best thing you can do is stay the F away from crazy. I just imagine her chasing you down the hallway with a huge kitchen knife, her getting the police involved and all of a sudden the police is charging you assaulting HER.

Shyt like that happns waayy too much so I have no problems with ZER0 contact, with a crazy beyach. or even just loony ones.

spare your sanity.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it's tempting and i understand you really feel like it, don't engage in revenge plans. Your silence will be more punishment to her than you can ever imagine. Think of it as a game, if you respond, you have lost and she wins. It's only your attention and validation she's after. She can't handle the fact that you're not there as her emotional tampon.

The cake thing, she doesn't sound right in the head tbh. If she meant what she wrote then her actions would have been congruent with her words.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, I love that meme.

Get that guys.

A couple of weeks ago would have been our fourth anniversary together....and you know what?

She went and bought a cake, and send me a 5 pages email wishing us happy anniversary and telling me how much she needed me and that for the 4th year, she loves me more than ever and that even though we "will never be together" (because I refused taking her back, I am guessing), she will love me until she dies.

Who the fcuk celebrates the anniversary of a relationship they terminated to be with someobody else!!!!
WTF

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Shes just checking if y will take her back. Ahe siesnt want to be with u

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the cvnt... Kill her with your silence!

I still get messages from a chick who dumped me 6 years ago.

I ignore the shyte out of her haha

Reaction score
Congratulations.

Judging by her current behavior, this indicates that you've learned from past mistakes and not repeating them. Tempting as it may be to put her in her place or explain, I'd recommend ignoring her all together. To a woman like this, any attention is good attention.
Yes! You have no idea how much I want to put her in her place. It is like an itch inside of me.

To tell her to fcuk off and that she has a new BF now, go the fcuk cry on his shoulder. You chose to not have me in your life, deal with the consequences.

But then again, what good will that do...I don't think much. If anything she will be more attracted to me. This is what I noticed with her...the harsher I was with her, the more she wanted me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! You have no idea how much I want to put her in her place. It is like an itch inside of me.

To tell her to fcuk off and that she has a new BF now, go the fcuk cry on his shoulder. You chose to not have me in your life, deal with the consequences.

But then again, what good will that do...I don't think much. If anything she will be more attracted to me. This is what I noticed with her...the harsher I was with her, the more she wanted me.
Dude... Complete and utter silence!

Much more powerful than any words you could use

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They usually live in la la land until they mature in their 50's I am told. LOL. In reality, it depends on how they were raised and how their own family structure was formed. A lady raised with a strong father figure will, in general, turn out better than a lady raised by a weak ass dude or a single mom.

However, once' she threw you to the curb, you should not even respond. Don't take in the trash once it is already on the curb. She's looking for options and a backup plan. Don't be that to her.
Then try a 50 year old from OLD like me!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.
True. I basically view women the same way to be honest due to the way "most" behave these days. To me just a piece of meat, nice to look at. Once you use them "bang" just discard and move on. If women want to act towards men the way they do now all I can say is just treat them as objects as well in return.