"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What kind of fantasy land do women live in???

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"


WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"


WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
They usually live in la la land until they mature in their 50's I am told. LOL. In reality, it depends on how they were raised and how their own family structure was formed. A lady raised with a strong father figure will, in general, turn out better than a lady raised by a weak ass dude or a single mom.

However, once' she threw you to the curb, you should not even respond. Don't take in the trash once it is already on the curb. She's looking for options and a backup plan. Don't be that to her.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
My ex-wife sent me a similar message a couple of years after we had gotten divorced and she was remarried to the guy she cheated on me with. She was mad as hell because I hadn't wished her a happy birthday, which I hadn't done since we split up for obvious reasons. Obvious to everyone except her I suppose.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
LOL this literally made me do my Joker laugh. Just leave her on read and keep it moving. Post some chit on social media showing u having an awesome time in life. Maybe a subversive subliminal diss toward her. Like a meme about annoying people or something like "Its a great feeling to move on to bigger and better things in life...sometimes its best to just TRASH the passed :) have a great day everyone" then a pic with you an a new girl orsomething alpha.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Congratulations.

Judging by her current behavior, this indicates that you've learned from past mistakes and not repeating them. Tempting as it may be to put her in her place or explain, I'd recommend ignoring her all together. To a woman like this, any attention is good attention.

You can sit back confidently... knowing that the guy she is with... is going through hell. He's bound to know that she's miserable over your lack of attentiveness. If this guy puts up with her drama, she will not respect him. And, if he doesn't put up with this, he will leave and she'll be even more alone and more miserable.

Cheers and a tip of the hat to you.
Well done!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Hahaha, I love that meme.

Get that guys.

A couple of weeks ago would have been our fourth anniversary together....and you know what?

She went and bought a cake, and send me a 5 pages email wishing us happy anniversary and telling me how much she needed me and that for the 4th year, she loves me more than ever and that even though we "will never be together" (because I refused taking her back, I am guessing), she will love me until she dies.


Who the fcuk celebrates the anniversary of a relationship they terminated to be with someobody else!!!!
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
A womans world is like Quantum Mechanics. Completley fvcking random and doesn't make sense.

Everything is how she feels. Her feelings are never wrong because... feelings.

Men are at least logical... I used to ponder if a woman was actually that stupid about something or if she was just playing stupid. Like some 4D chess move. I Lost a few billion brain cells just thinking about it.
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Men are at least logical... I used to ponder if a woman was actually that stupid about something or if she was just playing stupid. Like some 4D chess move. I Lost a few billion brain cells just thinking about it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I read in a while and yet oh so true!



Now I wonder if I should keep reading her messages (with read receipt on) and continue not responding, OR, I play some 4D chess, hatch a revenge plan, tell her BF and send him her messages or something...

I want so much to make her pay the price for what she made me live through!

I cannot accept the idea that she escapes from the hell she put me through scratch free.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
LOL this literally made me do my Joker laugh. Just leave her on read and keep it moving. Post some chit on social media showing u having an awesome time in life. Maybe a subversive subliminal diss toward her. Like a meme about annoying people or something like "Its a great feeling to move on to bigger and better things in life...sometimes its best to just TRASH the passed :) have a great day everyone" then a pic with you an a new girl orsomething alpha.
Lmao bro that’s so petty hahahaha
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funniest thing I read in a while and yet oh so true!



Now I wonder if I should keep reading her messages (with read receipt on) and continue not responding, OR, I play some 4D chess, hatch a revenge plan, tell her BF and send him her messages or something...

I want so much to make her pay the price for what she made me live through!

I cannot accept the idea that she escapes from the hell she put me through scratch free.
I know how you feel, but the best thing you can do is stay the F away from crazy. I just imagine her chasing you down the hallway with a huge kitchen knife, her getting the police involved and all of a sudden the police is charging you assaulting HER.

Shyt like that happns waayy too much so I have no problems with ZER0 contact, with a crazy beyach. or even just loony ones.

spare your sanity.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Although it's tempting and i understand you really feel like it, don't engage in revenge plans. Your silence will be more punishment to her than you can ever imagine. Think of it as a game, if you respond, you have lost and she wins. It's only your attention and validation she's after. She can't handle the fact that you're not there as her emotional tampon.

The cake thing, she doesn't sound right in the head tbh. If she meant what she wrote then her actions would have been congruent with her words.
 
Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Hahaha, I love that meme.

Get that guys.

A couple of weeks ago would have been our fourth anniversary together....and you know what?

She went and bought a cake, and send me a 5 pages email wishing us happy anniversary and telling me how much she needed me and that for the 4th year, she loves me more than ever and that even though we "will never be together" (because I refused taking her back, I am guessing), she will love me until she dies.


Who the fcuk celebrates the anniversary of a relationship they terminated to be with someobody else!!!!
WTF
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"


WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
Shes just checking if y will take her back. Ahe siesnt want to be with u
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ignore the cvnt... Kill her with your silence!

I still get messages from a chick who dumped me 6 years ago.

I ignore the shyte out of her haha
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Congratulations.

Judging by her current behavior, this indicates that you've learned from past mistakes and not repeating them. Tempting as it may be to put her in her place or explain, I'd recommend ignoring her all together. To a woman like this, any attention is good attention.
Yes! You have no idea how much I want to put her in her place. It is like an itch inside of me.

To tell her to fcuk off and that she has a new BF now, go the fcuk cry on his shoulder. You chose to not have me in your life, deal with the consequences.

But then again, what good will that do...I don't think much. If anything she will be more attracted to me. This is what I noticed with her...the harsher I was with her, the more she wanted me.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yes! You have no idea how much I want to put her in her place. It is like an itch inside of me.

To tell her to fcuk off and that she has a new BF now, go the fcuk cry on his shoulder. You chose to not have me in your life, deal with the consequences.

But then again, what good will that do...I don't think much. If anything she will be more attracted to me. This is what I noticed with her...the harsher I was with her, the more she wanted me.
Dude... Complete and utter silence!

Much more powerful than any words you could use
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
They usually live in la la land until they mature in their 50's I am told. LOL. In reality, it depends on how they were raised and how their own family structure was formed. A lady raised with a strong father figure will, in general, turn out better than a lady raised by a weak ass dude or a single mom.

However, once' she threw you to the curb, you should not even respond. Don't take in the trash once it is already on the curb. She's looking for options and a backup plan. Don't be that to her.
Then try a 50 year old from OLD like me!
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
So for those who read my (unfinished) story, you know that my ex gf dumped me 6 months ago and that she has a new bf.

She sent me this morning a text and crying voice message this morning saying:

"Why are you treating me like an enemy and not responding to my messages. There are so many things happening in my life that I want to share with you but you are not here. I don't know what to do and you are not here. I miss you so much and I love you so much"


WTF? "But you are not here"?? Well maybe, just maybe, I am not here because 6 months ago you dumped me and now you have a new bf!!!

It's like this woman doesn't get what she did to me, the humiliation she made me live through, or the gravity of her actions.

In which world do these women live??
Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Their reality is based solely upon their solipsistic nature. From their viewpoint men aren’t really beings.
True. I basically view women the same way to be honest due to the way "most" behave these days. To me just a piece of meat, nice to look at. Once you use them "bang" just discard and move on. If women want to act towards men the way they do now all I can say is just treat them as objects as well in return.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top