Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this strange phenomenon? Girl looks completely different during sex.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im friends with a girl. Brown hair brown eyes. I see who she is facial features and some personality wise. So I thought.

We start having sex and she is moaning very sweetly. Innocently even. Then I catch a sign of her face and I thought I'd gone crazy - it was a different person. Different face, different look. Even the hair got lighter color to compliment the look. I REALLY liked seeing this girl - and it clicked to me what kind of girl she could be, but I couldn't exactly say "hey, uhh, who are you? what do you like?" I kind of mentioned to her she looks a bit different and she said "Probably because I'm relaxed".

We went to bed and I was up half the night wondering about this. Was she in another world where she was 18 having sex? Was she bipolar?

Next morning I've kind of realized its probably a spectrum - where this innocent girl is the girl during sex, then other side is the girl Im friends with, cause usually we talk about serious things so she looks more serious. And then I kind of caught the transition phase which happens after she opens her eyes as a young girl and starts coming back to her typical look- eyes change, face changes a bit.

Anyway this was trippy and I'm wondering if anyone had this experience or can explain this. Ive never seen a change this drastic.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood rushing through her body, plus her hormones and your hormones.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood rushing through her body, plus her hormones and your hormones.
yeah well my next thought was "do i need to **** her 20 hours a day to get this girl to stay around?" It was so awesome. Makes it a bit awkward looking at the friend version.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to bite on this... haha. OP, I have seen this also.

The facial expressions and persona change. The thing is you have never seen that expression and persona before I assume from her. It is always with her.

Not sure about all the other things around this post, but no need anyway. Don't LTR her if unless you see the same face at other times when you not fcking. This is a real thing, I won't drag through the boring details.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to bite on this... haha. OP, I have seen this also.

The facial expressions and persona change. The thing is you have never seen that expression and persona before I assume from her. It is always with her.

Not sure about all the other things around this post, but no need anyway. Don't LTR her if unless you see the same face at other times when you not fcking. This is a real thing, I won't drag through the boring details.
noted.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go check your eyes, OP. Seems to me the one's having problems (if there was any) is you, not her.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im friends with a girl. Brown hair brown eyes. I see who she is facial features and some personality wise. So I thought.

We start having sex and she is moaning very sweetly. Innocently even. Then I catch a sign of her face and I thought I'd gone crazy - it was a different person. Different face, different look. Even the hair got lighter color to compliment the look. I REALLY liked seeing this girl - and it clicked to me what kind of girl she could be, but I couldn't exactly say "hey, uhh, who are you? what do you like?" I kind of mentioned to her she looks a bit different and she said "Probably because I'm relaxed".

We went to bed and I was up half the night wondering about this. Was she in another world where she was 18 having sex? Was she bipolar?

Next morning I've kind of realized its probably a spectrum - where this innocent girl is the girl during sex, then other side is the girl Im friends with, cause usually we talk about serious things so she looks more serious. And then I kind of caught the transition phase which happens after she opens her eyes as a young girl and starts coming back to her typical look- eyes change, face changes a bit.

Anyway this was trippy and I'm wondering if anyone had this experience or can explain this. Ive never seen a change this drastic.
Are you sure she doesnt turn into a demon during sex?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm kind of tall so generally most girls faces are too low to see whilst I'm on top of them. Maybe that's why I've never seen this. But if her eyes turn red I think it means that she's a cyborg.