Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is the worst food for cutting?

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what would be the number one food to cut out if your trying to lose fat?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white bread, pasta, anything with refined sugars (basically most things that come in a box, can get out of a vending machine, or come in a single serving pouch.)

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks,
ok i heard someones cross country coah tell them one time to eat pasta the night before a race. is this good?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when you're racing you're not trying to run to exhaustion, you're trying to win the race. Pasta has great amounts of carbs, which gives you adequate energy to compete effectively in the race.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My number one no-no are food that are "nutritiously dense" or sometimes called "empty carbs." These are food that have lots of fat and/or sugar but don't fill you. Examples are:

soda, alcohol, cookies, fast-food, bacon, candy, chocolate bars, etc...

My weight is low (around 150 lbs), so it's very easy for me to surpass my daily allowable calories when I'm cutting. Also, a little of pasta is good. I feel very lethargic when i don't have any carbs.

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose any liquid carbs.

No soda, no fruit juice, no cool-aid, no Gatorade. You'll dramatically cut down your calories and reduce the amount of insulin in your blood. You want to be drinking all the water you can hold anyway.

You are trying to cut down your calorie intake without making yourself hungry. Drinking calories that don't fill you up is counterproductive.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OddTech
My number one no-no are food that are "nutritiously dense" or sometimes called "empty carbs." These are food that have lots of fat and/or sugar but don't fill you.
No.

Nutritionally dense are foods that have a lot of nutrition from LITTLE CALORIES.

- Oatmeal is nutritonally dense...

Last edited: